BY SHISEIDO

Your skin has an innate gene with the power of self-protection. By activating this Daytime Defense Gene your skin will have a stronger resistance to the environmental and stress factors of daily life.

This INNOVATIVE AND LUXURIOUS DEFENCE CREAM helps to protect the skin against complex aggressors, such as photo-environmental radicals*, UV rays, air pollutants and dryness.
It reduces the appearance of wrinkles, dark spots and uneven skin tone caused by these external threats, providing intensive care for a fulfilling skincare experience.

WATER-RESISTANT AND NON-COMEDOGENIC.

*Can be generated in daily environments when exposed to UV rays.

Rhonda W.
Piketon, OH
Love Skinmedic!! It’s not my got to for the pool but the brand is just amazing and it’s so good for your skin!! It’s pricy but effective! Love love go buy some!! I’ll be buying mor!!
Crispina V.
This product feels good on your face. It would be my second choice for a facial sun screen after the city block. I found it did give my skin a bit of a dark shade ( I have porcelain/ fair freckled skin) but it did make my skin glow and healthy looking.
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
really like how it works. I would and still use this. I would recommend this to all ages. It works like it said it would. Also, it meet my expectations from this brand. I say give it a try and see for yourself.
Lei L.
Honolulu, HI
An ultra-luxurious day protector with a light creamy texture that helps defend skin against environmental aggressors while reducing the signs of aging. It also defends against UV rays, air pollutants, dryness, and photo-environmental radicals to help prevent the appearance of dark spots, roughness, and wrinkles. Its rich texture has a comfortable application that leaves skin feeling smooth and hydrated, and can also be used as a primer before foundation application for a flawless complexion and maximum protection. The result is skin that appears healthy and beautiful now and over time.
Lisa H.
Rockford, MI
I absolutely love this protective cream! It blends so effortlessly into the skin, clears up dark spots, helps even out and brighten the skin & also has wonderful ingredients to help protect the skin by fighting against free radicals and other pollutants and damage caused by the sun's UV rays! I believe in creating a Beautiful, Natural Healthy Glowing skin so my Canvas can show the world who I am! Being a Natural Beauty with Glowing skin is my goal & with Products that protect & heal, I see that as achievable now! Yay, to Beauty! Yes Please to Shiseido!!! Xoxo 😍😘
Yuri A.
This is my go-to daily sunscreen because the creaminess of this product makes my makeup go on so flawlessly. It's a creamier formula that leaves my skin hydrated under my makeup, yet it doesn't make my skin look greasy or leave a film on my face. No white cast, and it doesn't break me out. Love this stuff, and you can't beat the high SPF. Lovely smell, too.
Theresa K.
Lusby, MD
I absolutely love this product!  It is pricey for a Sunscreen, but it absorbs quickly and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy, it doesn't do weird stuff to my face makeup and it doesn't break me out.  I strongly recommend this product to anyone who has sensitive skin and has had a difficult time finding a facial sunscreen.
Teresa L.
GLENDALE, AZ
Living in the desert can wreak havoc on my skin for sun damage. This has a nice package, smells nice and goes on light and gentle. It also doesn't inflame my rosacea either which is really great, however it can be a bit pricey. I would probably buy it again.
sol Q.
After reading some reviews over my favorite vloggers talking about this product I went and got it and let me tell you it’s super duper gentle on any type of skin. I would totally buy it again, and it’s very affordable I would really recommend it.
Elyssa V.
San jose, CA
I love this stuff I use it nearly every day. I burn easily and this protects my skin and moisturizes. It layers wonderfully under my primer and foundation it doesn't cake up any of it and feels this despite the high spf protection. Would definitely repurchase.