Shiseido Future Solution LX Ultimate Regenerating Serum uploaded by Rosemary M.

BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido Future Solution LX Ultimate Regenerating Serum Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care

Joanna W.
Long Is City, NY
Review for: Shiseido Future Solution LX Ultimate Regenerating Serum more...
One of the best product of Shiseido's skincare line future solution. Perfect for fine lines and sagging skin. I bought this serum 2 months ago, I started seeing results after 2 weeks, my skin is glowing now with less dark spots and decreased wrinkle look. I am going to buy it again.
Lauren S.
Ladson, SC
Okay- so i'm not going to lie to you. I did NOT buy this serum. It was in a Sephora box for me to sample and the sample was large enough to use for two weeks. OMG. I WISH I HAD IT IN ME to buy this. It's so pricey but omg it works so well. After having a baby my skin was so dull and gross and this brought it back to life every day. It's on my Christmas wish list. So pricey and if I didn't have a new baby I would totally be buying it.
nena M.
Murrieta, CA
Uffffffff!!!!!!!!! Acerca de este producto , solo tengo excelentes comentarios , vale lo que pagas , es un producto súper recomendable , trabaja excelente , no me arrepiento lo que pago por este producto en verdad vale la pena
Kiley B.
New Bedford, MA
This is a great light multipurpose oil I use this on my hair body and my skin the packaging is beautiful however I wish the product was not so expensive however I do believe in the product
Tiffiny P.
College Park, MD
Another, Great Product! My Husband Actually uses this. Great Value,A little Pricey,but works Great! Very Gentle on Our Skin,keeps our skin very soft- We Are both first time users with this product. Yes,I would Recommend to Other people, works Wonderful!
Brittany M.
Methuen, MA
Review for: no color more...
I have eternally dry and sensitive skin and am always looking for a product that is moisturizing and not an irritant on my skin. This product is gentile, effective and looks pretty to boot! A few drops goes a long way so the product tends to last, which is important to me when I'm dropping this type of money. All in all, makes my skin look and feel great. I haven't noticed a huge difference in terms of tone but uneven or dark spots aren't my greatest concern yet... and hopefully never because this will keep them at bay!
Amber S.
Mooreville, MS
I am not a fan of serums. So my opinion on them will greatly vary from those who like them. I do like the fact it isn't super greasy feeling and it's ultra cooling for puffy under eyes.
Rabbia A.
Tomball, TX
This is my all time favorite skin care line. I love every single product from Shiseido.  This serum is silky smooth and smells amazing. The packaging is very sleek.
Angela D.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
I love this. It's really gentle and doesn't really have a smell which I like. It's a little pricey but I think it's worth it. It comes in this really nice package and works really nice.
Chrissy M.
Review for: no color more...
I tried this as a sample from a magazine... seriously, was not even my magazine! haha! I used it 2 times and RAN to the store to buy it, no matter the cost, I got complements from people i never imagined would even notice. My skin is POOR! Acne scars, uneven, lines, redness... This made me look 10 years younger within 2 nights! AMAZING product!