BeautyBodyBody CareShiseido
Future Solution LX Total Regenerating Cream

Shiseido Future Solution LX Total Regenerating Cream

An ultra-rich nighttime cream with the highest concentration of anti-aging ingredients to help skin restore itself at night.

[product:shiseido-future-solution-lx-total-regenerating-cream-for-unisex-17-ounce]. Looking to try this. Anyone in their 30s have tried this and would recommend it?
what exactly does this do??
Is this worth the price point? Does it do everything it says it will?
Start your review of Shiseido Future Solution LX Total Regenerating Cream!
Sophia C.
My mum let me use a bit of this and I feel the difference already makes your face very soft but very expensive!!
My Lee P.
Nantwich, Cheshire
Rich and creamy but made no difference to my wrinkles and my skin felt dry by lunch time. Disappointing and I dont look any younger but older !!! Used it for nearly 2 years since I was nearly 48. Pricey but it’s not worth it! Using a different brand now which is way cheaper than this so don’t bother and save your money !
Krystal S.
Watertown, MA
Shiseido Future Solution LX Total Regenerating Cream uploaded by Krystal S.
so worth it! I apply it evenly over my face and neck every night after cleansing. I feel that my skin is more radiant and energized when I wake up in the morning.
Emily L.
Clovis, CA
Shiseido Future Solution LX Total Regenerating Cream uploaded by Emily L.
Everyday I wake up i feel amazing. It helps my skin moisturizing and smoother. Love how it feel when I wake up 😍
Alejandra G.
Fair Oaks, CA
This night cream is really great, it makes your skin feel so soft and awake the next morning. I am side sleeper so most of my night creams end up on my pillow and if that’s the case for you as well I would put this on two hours before going to bed so it can soak up in the skin, if not you’ll just end up moisturizing your pillow and not your face.
Veronica L.
Grand Forks, ND
I received a sample of this with a Nordstrom order and I couldn’t even use it. The smell was like that of an older lady. It was also very thick. So people may like that but I don’t like feeling like I have stuff on. It is also pricey
Amanda S.
Imperial, MO
I absolutely love this cream. I have super dry skin with a little texture here and there. This moisturizer is extremely hydrating and rich (a little goes a LONG way) My skin feels like silk after using! The only thing I don’t love is the fragrance, I would prefer none at all. All-in-all it’s a great product. Shiseido Future Solution LX Total Regenerating Cream
Sandra  T.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this cream. My concern is do not apply to much because this product is concentrate. But after a 1 week you can see the result
laura G.
eastvale, CA
This was overpriced. I honestly could just use regular lotion. I didn't notice much difference after using it. This whole line is extremely luxe though, and only gets my 2nd star for looking so nice, but really really not worth the price.
Melissa K.
S Pasadena, CA
This is a really great product, but not travel size.  Either way, it works really well as it moisturizes my skin after use, which I find really beneficial because I don't need to apply anything to my face after and it smells nice.  I found it while browsing online, and I feel like it's underrated, but hopefully more people find it.