BY SHISEIDO

Indulge in this revitalizing body cream with a lavish, silky texture. Skin becomes visibly firm, fine-textured and resilient, glowing with a youthful radiance. An elegant, long-lasting fragrance enhances relaxation while the sumptuous texture spreads smoothly over the body, making it ideal for use with massage techniques to promote microcirculation.

• 24-hour moisturizing effect to keep skin hydrated and help prevent dryness.

Dermatologist-Tested.

HOW TO USE

Smooth on generously and massage entire body until well absorbed.

KEY INGREDIENTS

• Exclusive Skingenecell 1P to helps provide age-defending benefits.**in vitro
  • Houttuynia Cordata Extract and Angelica Root Extract, a combination of eastern ingredients that has been used for centuries to beautify skin.
  • Uji Green Tea Extract and Star Fruit Extract for powerful skincare benefits.

INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), DIMETHICONE, ISOHEXADECANE, CETYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, MINERAL OIL (PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM), ALCOHOL DENAT., GLYCERIN, DIPHENYLSILOXY PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, PEG-150, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), POLYVINYL ALCOHOL, PEG-8 DIISOSTEARATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, METHYLPARABEN, TRISODIUM EDTA, PIPERIDINEPROPIONIC ACID, ETHYLPARABEN, CITRIC ACID, LINALOOL, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, LIMONENE, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, SODIUM CITRATE, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, BENZYL BENZOATE, BHT, ALCOHOL, SACCHAROMYCES FERMENT LYSATE FILTRATE, SODIUM METABISULFITE, ANGELICA ACUTILOBA ROOT EXTRACT (ANGELICA ACUTILOBA), IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), SODIUM ACETYLATED HYALURONATE, ONONIS SPINOSA ROOT EXTRACT, AVERRHOA CARAMBOLA LEAF EXTRACT, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), HIBISCUS ESCULENTUS FRUIT EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, TALC, HOUTTUYNIA CORDATA EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, POLYSILICONE-2, DIMETHICONE/METHICONE COPOLYMER

Alejandra G.
Sacramento
This night cream is really great, it makes your skin feel so soft and awake the next morning. I am side sleeper so most of my night creams end up on my pillow and if that’s the case for you as well I would put this on two hours before going to bed so it can soak up in the skin, if not you’ll just end up moisturizing your pillow and not your face.
Carlotta B.
WPB
This product should be sold not only at Macy's or Major department stores because the price value is higher as compared to a regular trader I purchased my first product at Macy's and I found it later at Bloomingdales
Terry g.
Fort Riley, KS
This works wonders!!!!!so expensive but I got it for my mom and she loved it!!tried it out couple night and feels amazing and in the morning still feels great!!!try it!!
Renee M.
Metairie, LA
The entire Shiseido future solution line is extremely luxe and worth the high price tag, if able. I used to work at a counter adjacent to this one and tested this for two days before purchasing myself. Keeps skin hydrated and youthful.
Jennifer S.
Eatontown, NJ
I received the whole kit for Christmas and I must say I can already see the difference and I have only used it for three days !! I do think you should use all the products to see maximum effect I use this product after the shiseido cleansing foam and shiseido toner before bed!!! Half a pea size and your set!!
Romio R.
Los Angeles, CA
My mom loves this stuff. She says it keeps her face feeling fresh and shes in her late 40s. She uses it becasue of wrinkles. We purchased ours from MAcy's but you can find it a other department stores that have a makeup department. IT works for people who are worried about wrinkles and sagging skin.
Morgan F.
Lincoln
I simply cannot rave enough about this product! Simply amazing!! The entire future solutions line is fabulous! A bit on the pricey end but well worth it! You feel like a queen!
JENNIFER L.
Just bought this last week, and my skin already feels so soft and smooth. I have really dry skin, and especially this past winter have even had cracked skin. I feel that this product help to revitalize and deeply moisturized my skin.
Jade B.
Rosamond, CA
Love!! Love this so much. It's thick, but not goopy and it absorbs in to your skin so smoothly and quickly. It's great. Saving my skin from the desert dryness
Steven P.
Paterson, NJ
One of the best creams in the market. I would recommend this product to everyone. Been a Shiseido user for 3 years now and I cant live without this product.
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
Is this worth the price point? Does it do everything it says it will?
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Who would actually waste there money on this..??
Ally S.
Does this make your face break out ?
Amanda H.
Has anyone noticed a difference with their fine lines?
Cerrina G.
DENVER, CO
what exactly does this do??

Sephora