BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido Future Solution Lx Total Protective Day Cream SPF 18 Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Lynn W.
Loveland, CO
Hands down the best moisturizer I have ever used. I came across the product in Japan and for the longest time had trouble finding it available here in the US. I am so happy to see this widely available now.

This is sold at a high price point, and worth every penny. I usually look for a bargain but since I stumbled across this, I am a firm believer. When I have had the luxury of using this, my skin felt better than at any other time in my life, my husband would tell me he just couldn't stop touching my face, it felt that good.

My face also looked it's best when I was using this. It would just glide on effortlessly, absorbing instantly. My face was left with a soft glow, it is like magic in a bottle. I love the very light scent which is fresh and clesn, but barely discernible.

My face can be sensitive, especially to products with sunscreen in them. This is one of the few products I can use that has sunscreen in it. My face also tends to sweat a lot after applying most moisturizers. I never had a problem with this when I was wearing this.

Although this product is more expensive, it lasts longer than basic products, probably twice as long. You need such a tiny amount for each application that a bottle this size would last me almost two months.

I rarely leave my home anymore due to some health issues so I don't take care of my skin the way I used to. If I were healthy and still working, this would be part of my daily routine, without a doubt.

We Love S.
White Plains, NY
I love Shiseido and I have been using for years now! Shiseido skin care products are amazing I really like the quality of the line. I have oily skin and I love using the sunblock lotion everyday because it feels light on my skin, even if this specific product is heavy because it contains SPF. It feels soft after apply on my skin. My skin feels more firm after putting it on for hours. I like this cream because it has both sun protection and Its age prevents.
Melissa S.
La Verne, CA
Shiseido has always been the best go to product in maintaining beautiful skin. It's quite expensive but worth it. Day cream is a great moisturizer especially when used with the toner. It lasts a long time as just a Lil bit goes a long way. I can go 6 months or more without having to constantly go back to the store to buy more. Highly recommend this.
Hana S.
North Olmsted, OH
If there was more than 5 stars for a rating I would give this product just that! I freaking love this stuff! It's so luxurious on the skin, and it doesn't leave a sticky residue after words, nor does it make your skin feel like you have a permanent mask on it. I love the entire brand! The eye cream by this line is insane! For the price point i thought it was over board, but I bit the bullet and bought it anyway. And I'm so glad I did!!! This is the 4th time I repurchased products from this brand and I don't regret it! 100% worth every penny!
Emile O.
Carthage, MO
I have oily skin, so when I use a moisturizer under my makeup it needs to be lightweight. I can absolutely wear this under makeup! Although I have oily skin, I do know that it is still important to moisturizer. I enjoy this product because it does its job, but remains lightweight.
Marisela C.
East Elmhurst, NY
I have purchased many items from Shiseido I like the fact that he has an SP but yet for my face it's a bit too thick for my age perhaps her older more mature skin this would be great since it has a thick consistency and I'm sure this is great for people with really dry skin
Karen M.
Stockton, CA
I've tried this earlier this year and the bottle is almost gone! I use it so much in my daily routine and what I like about it the most is the silky formula, the SPF 18, and the results!
Melissa H.
San Antonio, TX
This is my absolute favorite facial moisturizer. I use it daily and don't care for anything else since I first tried it at Sephora with a sample. That was the best free item I have ever got. It is very pricey, but it is well worth it.
Micayla J.
Jacksonville, FL
Shiseido's skin care products are always the best! It leaves your skin feeling fresh and clear, staying that way the entire day. I would recommend anything by them. They're a little pricey but it can be worth it.
annie m.
Baldwin Park, CA
I love this Shiseido Future Solution LX Total Protective Day Cream SPF 18. I do not leave the house unless i apply this to my face. It protects my face from the sun all day. This will be the only day cream that I am going to be using for awhile.