Shiseido Future Solution LX Total Protective Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen

BY SHISEIDO

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An exquisitely rich daytime moisturizer that protects skin from UV rays, dryness, and oxidation. Solutions for:- Loss of firmness and elasticity- Fine lines and wrinkles- PoresIf you want to know more… This velvety daytime moisturizer is created to refine skin's texture whilereducing the look of wrinkles and visible pores. It provides long-lasting moisture and assists with smooth, flawless makeup application. This product is noncomedogenic and dermatologist tested. Research results: In a clinical study performed by 110 women after 4 weeks of using product:- 93% of subjects felt skin was deeply hydrated during the day- 89% of subjects felt skin condition improved makeup application- 87% of subjects found skin was plumped and brighter - 86% of subjects felt skin was protect under harsh daytime aggressors

Brandy D.
I am giving this 4 star rating because of the price although I love luxury products I can’t swallow paying $260 for a product that honestly claims SPF protection more than being a moisturizing product. It is a velvety daytime moisturizer that has ingredients to refine skins texture while reducing the look of pores. It provides moisture and spf protection while providing a flawless base for make up application.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstore.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. Wish I add the extra income to always have this cream on hand...right now I pray for samples and add it to my wish lists. Lol  The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Tina Z.
Westwood, NJ
This is my favorite summer time day/night cream. Super effective for dry/sunburned skin yet doesn’t leave my facial skin feeling heavy, oily or too weight down. Excellent, quality product out there. And there aren’t many that fit into the class or effectiveness of this moisturizing cream.
Crispina V.
Good for oily skin and make me happy when use itAfter use for one week, my skin is glowing less dark spots and decreased wrinkleI use Estee Lauder ANR for many years, then I try this serum my skin look better but I use this with Ultimune lineQuite expensive but Worth for it
Carmen R.
Saint Louis, MO
This cream it's all in one! Its fabulous formula keeps your asking from aging and keeps you protected from the UV a bit pricey but it's worth every penny! This product meet all my expectations and I totally recommend to you!
Jimilyn M.
Forest Lake, MN
This is a Great hydrating sunscreens. Doesn’t leave face feeling oily. Great protection and the bottle lasts a long time. A little expensive but the quality is there so it is worth the extra money. Has a nice creamy texture.
Amanda T.
Okemos, MI
Sunscreen is so important as a part of your skin care. It is very gentle in the skin doesn’t have a strong sent or texture. I want to say I would use it again. It isn’t very expensive for what it is and how it works.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Lo C.
San marcos, CA
I love the way this product smells. It also makes my skin feel great after application—
it doesn’t feel too oily on my skin.

On top of all that, if the product doesn’t win you, the packaging should!
Xitlale L.
This makes your skin condition improve your makeup application. It refines the skin’s texture and reduces the look of wrinkles and visible pores, and helps makeup apply easily and smoothly.
Zineb A.
How can I have it I wanna try it so bad is it good for oily skin ?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Is this good for dry skin??
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
If I have oily skin can I use this as a day moisturizer or will it make me too shiny?
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Their packing is always so great but the price :/
Marlene S.
This sounds like a moisturizer I need! Has anyone tried it and can tell me some more about it?