Shiseido Future Solution Lx Protective Day Cream SPF 15 uploaded by Géssica L.Shiseido Future Solution Lx Protective Day Cream SPF 15 uploaded by Cristal E.

BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido Future Solution LX Protective Day Cream SPF 15 Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care

Heather L.
My skin is protected from the sun and stays moisturized with this product all while being under my makeup and not causing a makeup flunder. It's pricier than I would like but to get quality you have to put forth the money I guess. I do have one issue with how thick it is and how if I don't massage it in enough and give it enough time to settle in place that it leaves this weird sensation that I'm not able to describe but that annoys me.
Jennifer S.
Eatontown, NJ
I received the whole kit for Christmas and I must say I can already see the difference and I have only used it for three days !! I do think you should use all the products to see maximum effect!!!

I use the shiseido cleansing foam followed by the toner and night cream at night. When I wake up I wash my face and put on this day cream ! Makes the skin very soft and protects it from the sun has SPF 15. As well as smells great!! Does not clog pores or causes oily skin !!:
Nancy G.
Las Vegas, NV
I Love Shiseido! My skin has never felt better since I've used their products. They definitely are a bit pricey but meet expectations when using the product. Their products are always gentle on your skin but you can definitely see results. I would like to see better pricing
Augusta T.
Tallahassee, FL
This product works for me because not only does it hydrate my skin and works all day also has sunscreen in it which is great with two children going between soccer practice and baseball practice in the Sun and having to remember to put on sunscreen is a little hard thanks to this product I never have to worry about that.
Patrycja G.
Mexico City
Love it! This Japanese brand is a great choice for every women. It doesn't matter how old you are, there is a product from this line for every period of your life. This cream is awesome for everyday use, especially when you are prone to the polluted, urban environment!
Fatima S.
Charlestown, MA
I used this day cream ALL summer, applying it first on my skin right after using a light moisturizer and then putting on my makeup. It was solid enough to keep my makeup from sweating off and my skin didn't burn at all. Happy with this, but it's such a small bottle for a high price!
Angelica S.
I have dry flaky skin & this works pretty well under mom makeup & almost works as a primer since once the product is absorbed into the skin my skin is very soft & perfect to apply foundation. It leaves a soft healthy glow to the skin if no foundation is used that day.
Brittani D.
Murrieta , CA
This was a little to heavy for me. If felt amazing going on but then left my face feeling greasy through out the day. I do have naturally oily skin so finding a good day cream has been tough.
Ceiara S.
Amazing daily moisturizer, and it doesn't seem heavy. My makeup works well with solution LX, and I've noticed my skin already looks healthier, firmer, and who knows what the future holds with this wonderful skin cream!
Contessa F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Goes on well and makes my skin feel smooth, however the fragrance is a bit too much. Also I like to minamize the amount of synthetics I put on my skin and this has way too many chemicals