BY SHISEIDO

This powerful restorative treatment is formulated to visibly renew and prolong skin’s beauty around the delicate eye and lip areas. Dark circles, puffiness and wrinkles appear reduced while skin looks tightened and dramatically smooth thanks to rich, 24-hour moisture. Skin around eyes and lips appears youthful and luminous.

For all skin types. Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist-tested.

After 4 weeks:

• 99% felt it makes your eye area more youthful-looking
  • 99% felt it brings out firmness of your delicate eye area skin
  • 99% felt it brings out the firmness of the skin in your mouth area
  • 98% felt it reduces the appearance of laugh lines
  • (Tested by 104-105 women)

HOW TO USE

Use every morning and night. In the morning, use before applying product with UV protection. At night, use as the last step of your skincare regimen. Take the amount of a small pearl onto the fingertips and spread it gently and slowly in the eye and mouth areas.

KEY INGREDIENTS

• Exclusive SkingenecellEnmei helps visibly renew skin’s beauty and reduce the appearance of signs of aging.
  • Houttuynia Cordata Extract helps give skin a firm look and visibly reduce the appearance of puffiness.
  • Aura Radiance Powder helps reduce the appearance of dark circles while delivering a soft luminescence.
  • Uji Green Tea Extract helps provide antioxidant benefits.
  • Oshima Sakura Leaf Extract helps promote a fresh, bright look.
  • Hokkaido Angelica Root Extract helps reveal skin with a youthful appearance.
  • Okura Extract helps give skin a look of resilience.

Mellissa M.
22397 SW 66TH APT 701 BOCA RATON, FL
I used the line for about 8 months, the first month I saw a big improvement, is perfect!!
Nayelis D.
centino apartments
Me encanta lo recomiendo por completo es lo mejor y si se lo van a comprar no duden porque es muy bueno ....
Er B.
Kosovo , mitrovic
I haven't try this product but i hope it works for oiky skin too and i would love to try it out and review it it looks really nice
Mikas l.
Love this product and use it religiously. Texture is so unique, like pearls, and doesn’t feel over or under moisturized at all, a beautiful prep prior to concealer. Highly recommended, a game changer!
Holly K.
Love this stuff keeps my face moisturized eyes and lips especially all day.
Leslie B.
Fort Rucker
This stuff is incredible! I use to every night, and when I wake up my eyes look more useful. Thick and luscious, no strong perfume. Packaging is nice as well. I definitely notice the difference when I see how tired I look the mornings after forgetting to use it! Expensive, but super worth it. And a little goes a long way.
Bianca L.
neptune
The future solutions line is one of my favorites from shiseido! This cream is so good! It’s my #1 pick!!
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
I absolutely love this product. It is well worth the money. This feels rich and luxurious. I always have to have this in my cosmetic case you will not be disappointed
jennifer N.
Super creamy and plumping. You just need a little bit, so a jar will last a long time. I dab this on at night and notice my under eyes are more plump by morning.
Arianna R.
This is one of the only eye creams that works out for me. It's a very lightweight and luxurious feeling/smelling formula. I haven't used it consistently enough to comment on the long-term benefits but I do know it immediately hydrates and my dark circles are at least 2 shades lighter in the mornings after I have used it. I don't ever want to run out of it.
stephanie c.
sacramento, CA
Does it work
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Do you think this is comparable to any of competitors products that are pretty much the same?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is it worth the price in your opinion?
Tunisia S.
So expensive! !!!!!!
agnieszka n.
Fayetteville, NC
Yes, it is expensive but it's worth the price. The cream is rich and heavy. You don't need a lot of it. It really works. That small pot will last you up to six months. I try different brands but non of them compares to Shiseido. Best cream ever !!!

Walmart