BY SHISEIDO

This powerful restorative treatment is formulated to visibly renew and prolong skin’s beauty around the delicate eye and lip areas. Dark circles, puffiness and wrinkles appear reduced while skin looks tightened and dramatically smooth thanks to rich, 24-hour moisture. Skin around eyes and lips appears youthful and luminous.

For all skin types. Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist-tested.

After 4 weeks:

• 99% felt it makes your eye area more youthful-looking
  • 99% felt it brings out firmness of your delicate eye area skin
  • 99% felt it brings out the firmness of the skin in your mouth area
  • 98% felt it reduces the appearance of laugh lines
  • (Tested by 104-105 women)

HOW TO USE

Use every morning and night. In the morning, use before applying product with UV protection. At night, use as the last step of your skincare regimen. Take the amount of a small pearl onto the fingertips and spread it gently and slowly in the eye and mouth areas.

KEY INGREDIENTS

• Exclusive SkingenecellEnmei helps visibly renew skin’s beauty and reduce the appearance of signs of aging.
  • Houttuynia Cordata Extract helps give skin a firm look and visibly reduce the appearance of puffiness.
  • Aura Radiance Powder helps reduce the appearance of dark circles while delivering a soft luminescence.
  • Uji Green Tea Extract helps provide antioxidant benefits.
  • Oshima Sakura Leaf Extract helps promote a fresh, bright look.
  • Hokkaido Angelica Root Extract helps reveal skin with a youthful appearance.
  • Okura Extract helps give skin a look of resilience.

Rachel D.
Scottsdale, AZ
Ok... it’s way expensive... but worth it.  Container is small but lasts a long time.  If you have major eye concerns this is for you.  I do not so this was probably a waste of money... it did deliver but I️ have minimal puffiness and wrinkles to begin with.
Alexandra O.
Love this for my under eye areas, puffines, dark circles and also for my lip contour. I love shiseido products, i also use the pureenes line that i love from shiseido. They have great products, one of my favorite line because is oil free and light.
karly e.
flushing
My mom swears by this product and has been using it for years. She is in her early 60s and her skin is vibrant and clear! I’ve tried a small amount and have to say that it feels luxurious and hope for the same long term results as my mama.
Sarah T.
palm coast
This is one of my favorite eye products. You will see a difference on the eye area within an hour. Cream penetrates the skin. Smell is not over powering. Great splurge item.
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
This product gave a good hydration to my eyes and calmed any puffiness I would wake up to. It's pretty expensive and don't expect too much product in the jar. It has a nice smell and temporarily relieves fine lines under my eyes.
Jessi X.
Roseville, CA
Love this deep hydrating eye and lip cream from Shiseido. It’s perfect for those who has dry under eyes and cracked lips. A little goes a long way as it is a thick cream. Use it I. Ur smile lines too. Perfect for it.
Thanh B.
Danbury, CT
Amazing stuff, even though is higher in price but it does work and a little goes along way. It has changed my skin texture dramatically. Very rich, keep your skin hydrated. Definitely worth the investment.
Christine and Hailey B.
This was good for firming and hydration but I also felt like in order to put it on and rub it in I had to pat so hard and tug on my eyes a lot to get it to blend out which I didn't enjoy!
Melissa S.
Laredo, TX
Ever since I stepped foot in the land of the rising sun I found myself using so many Shiseido products. From their Ma Cherie hair lines to their Majolica Majorca makeup collections...Shiseido has been there to not only improve my skins health but also my hair and looks. I love using this contour cream and it's definitely worth the money. I purchased my first jar in Japan and fell in love with it. Although I am 24 this is the best preventative cream I've used. The skin around my eyes is more supple and elastic. This really changed the way my eyes looked - they seem more refreshed now that I added this to my Shiseido arsenal.
Andrea D.
No noticeable affect. It’s very moisturizing but other than that, not impressed. Definitely not worth the price tag. I’m sure a drugstore eye cream would have similar results.
stephanie c.
sacramento, CA
Does it work
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Do you think this is comparable to any of competitors products that are pretty much the same?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is it worth the price in your opinion?
Tunisia S.
So expensive! !!!!!!
agnieszka n.
Fayetteville, NC
Yes, it is expensive but it's worth the price. The cream is rich and heavy. You don't need a lot of it. It really works. That small pot will last you up to six months. I try different brands but non of them compares to Shiseido. Best cream ever !!!

Walmart