Shiseido Future Solution LX Eye and Lip Contour Regenerating Cream uploaded by HollyShiseido Future Solution LX Eye and Lip Contour Regenerating Cream uploaded by HollyShiseido Future Solution LX Eye and Lip Contour Regenerating Cream uploaded by Diana V.

BY SHISEIDO

This powerful restorative treatment is formulated to visibly renew and prolong skin’s beauty around the delicate eye and lip areas. Dark circles, puffiness and wrinkles appear reduced while skin looks tightened and dramatically smooth thanks to rich, 24-hour moisture. Skin around eyes and lips appears youthful and luminous.

For all skin types. Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist-tested.

After 4 weeks:

• 99% felt it makes your eye area more youthful-looking
  • 99% felt it brings out firmness of your delicate eye area skin
  • 99% felt it brings out the firmness of the skin in your mouth area
  • 98% felt it reduces the appearance of laugh lines
  • (Tested by 104-105 women)

HOW TO USE

Use every morning and night. In the morning, use before applying product with UV protection. At night, use as the last step of your skincare regimen. Take the amount of a small pearl onto the fingertips and spread it gently and slowly in the eye and mouth areas.

KEY INGREDIENTS

• Exclusive SkingenecellEnmei helps visibly renew skin’s beauty and reduce the appearance of signs of aging.
  • Houttuynia Cordata Extract helps give skin a firm look and visibly reduce the appearance of puffiness.
  • Aura Radiance Powder helps reduce the appearance of dark circles while delivering a soft luminescence.
  • Uji Green Tea Extract helps provide antioxidant benefits.
  • Oshima Sakura Leaf Extract helps promote a fresh, bright look.
  • Hokkaido Angelica Root Extract helps reveal skin with a youthful appearance.
  • Okura Extract helps give skin a look of resilience.

Holly
superior, WI
This is a worthy splurge. It's the most I've ever spent on one product and I have zero regrets. At 40, the skin around my eyes is getting dry and delicate - this hydrates all day. Does it do anything else? Maybe, I don't have a lot of fine lines to keep track of yet. Are there less expensive products that would do the same thing? Maybe, I certainly haven't tried everything. This lasted me for almost a year, I've only used it on my eyes ( it's for lips as well, but I don't like the way it feels on my lips) and you need the tiniest amount. Do I notice a difference when I don't use it? 100%. Will repurchase. Highly recommended.
Samantha S.
Levittown, PA
I actually really like this eye cream. It is so smooth going on and you wake up with your under eyes just feeling so hydrated and alive. Honestly, the only reason I didn't give it five stars is because once in awhile it causes my eyes to burn (I have a very sensitive eye area and it's hard to find eye creams) and I also do feel like it is way too expensive for what it is. There's nothing that miraculous about it to make it work hundreds of dollars.
Dimie M.
This product is amazing for your eye and around your lip area. It keeps wrinkles at bay. Like to try other products but keep going back to this one. It is pricey but it will holds for a while because you need just a little bit each use. Texture is great, not too runny but not too thick. Will definitely repurchase.
member-fa585
The BEST eye cream you will ever use! I have used many brands to help soften the lines under my eyes and help with darkness, to which I couldn't find the perfect one....until now! This was a recent discovery on my way through Macys. Was educated on the ingredients and composition of the product. Loved the silky texture that melted into the eye area. Soft massaging techniques helped to moisturize the skin and leave a youthful appearance around my eyes! My Favorite!
Jessi X.
Roseville, CA
Love this deep hydrating eye and lip cream from Shiseido. It’s perfect for those who has dry under eyes and cracked lips. A little goes a long way as it is a thick cream. Use it I. Ur smile lines too. Perfect for it.
M A.
Towson, MD
I highly  recommend this luxurious top of the line eye cream. The texture is incredibly rich and smooth. It really moisturizes more than most of the eye creams I have used in the past. Leaving the skin around my eyes brighter, lighter and more awake after I use the product . Yes it’s expensive, but comparable in price to other high end creams and performs better.
jennifer N.
Super creamy and plumping. You just need a little bit, so a jar will last a long time. I dab this on at night and notice my under eyes are more plump by morning.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Kayla P.
San Diego , CA
I put this around my eyes every night and just under my eyes every morning. So worth the money. It brightens my dark circles instantly and I also use on any other fine lines on my face, like on my forehead and around my mouth.
MaryKate S.
Columbus, OH
LEGIT THE BEST FOR YOUR EYES. The price tag is heavy but it will last you a long time to go through one jar. The jar is nice and heavy and product is contained well. The price tag is hindering it from me to buy again.
Stephanie C.
Sacramento, CA
Does it work
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Do you think this is comparable to any of competitors products that are pretty much the same?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is it worth the price in your opinion?
Tunisia S.
So expensive! !!!!!!
Danica S.
Why the high ticket price?