BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido Future Solution LX Eye and Lip Contour Regenerating Cream Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Sarah L.
Sarah L.
This is amazeballs. My hubby purchased this $150 eye cream for my birthday. I initially hated it. I found it overpowering and I saw it's what caused a small bump or two under my eyes. Then a year later I got pregnant and my skin started drying out. I thought it wouldn't hurt to try and it's been a godsend. I hate jar packaging since I have to stick a finger in but it's an exception for this eye cream. I find it easier to blend my ring finger. I'm sad to say I've almost hit bottom.
Jayna R.
Jayna R.
Great for someone who experiences bleeding of lipstick and crapiness around the mouth. Also great for those who have beginning signs of crows feet around the eye. This product also helps keep lips plump and firm over years of lipstick use.
Jordan L.
Jordan L.
I started using this eye and lip cream about three weeks ago and I have been seeing great results. I noticed improvements in fine lines and brightening under the eyes. So far it is meeting my expectations and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Kay D.
Kay D.
I recommend this to everyone who loves make up, it helps to replace and repair the skin cells it may be pricey but worth it.