BY SHISEIDO

This powerful restorative treatment is formulated to visibly renew and prolong skin’s beauty around the delicate eye and lip areas. Dark circles, puffiness and wrinkles appear reduced while skin looks tightened and dramatically smooth thanks to rich, 24-hour moisture. Skin around eyes and lips appears youthful and luminous.

For all skin types. Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist-tested.

After 4 weeks:

• 99% felt it makes your eye area more youthful-looking
  • 99% felt it brings out firmness of your delicate eye area skin
  • 99% felt it brings out the firmness of the skin in your mouth area
  • 98% felt it reduces the appearance of laugh lines
  • (Tested by 104-105 women)

HOW TO USE

Use every morning and night. In the morning, use before applying product with UV protection. At night, use as the last step of your skincare regimen. Take the amount of a small pearl onto the fingertips and spread it gently and slowly in the eye and mouth areas.

KEY INGREDIENTS

• Exclusive SkingenecellEnmei helps visibly renew skin’s beauty and reduce the appearance of signs of aging.
  • Houttuynia Cordata Extract helps give skin a firm look and visibly reduce the appearance of puffiness.
  • Aura Radiance Powder helps reduce the appearance of dark circles while delivering a soft luminescence.
  • Uji Green Tea Extract helps provide antioxidant benefits.
  • Oshima Sakura Leaf Extract helps promote a fresh, bright look.
  • Hokkaido Angelica Root Extract helps reveal skin with a youthful appearance.
  • Okura Extract helps give skin a look of resilience.

Holly
superior, WI
This is a worthy splurge. It's the most I've ever spent on one product and I have zero regrets. At 40, the skin around my eyes is getting dry and delicate - this hydrates all day. Does it do anything else? Maybe, I don't have a lot of fine lines to keep track of yet. Are there less expensive products that would do the same thing? Maybe, I certainly haven't tried everything. This lasted me for almost a year, I've only used it on my eyes ( it's for lips as well, but I don't like the way it feels on my lips) and you need the tiniest amount. Do I notice a difference when I don't use it? 100%. Will repurchase. Highly recommended.
Kalani D.
Rialto, CA
Hands down one of my favorite under eye creams I’ve ever used and definitely the most effective by far. Such a nice thick and rich formula, feels ultra hydrating and a little product goes along way. I use this every night and I can really tell a difference in my eyes especially on nights when I forget to do my skincare!
Dimie M.
This product is amazing for your eye and around your lip area. It keeps wrinkles at bay. Like to try other products but keep going back to this one. It is pricey but it will holds for a while because you need just a little bit each use. Texture is great, not too runny but not too thick. Will definitely repurchase.
Leslie B.
Fort Rucker
This stuff is incredible! I use to every night, and when I wake up my eyes look more useful. Thick and luscious, no strong perfume. Packaging is nice as well. I definitely notice the difference when I see how tired I look the mornings after forgetting to use it! Expensive, but super worth it. And a little goes a long way.
Rayna H.
I’m still on the fence about this eye cream. It’s very thick and moisturizing and stays on throughout the night. But I haven’t seen any noticeable results in my fine lines or dark circles that would justify the price. I’m also not a fan of the smell, but it does go away quickly. I will continue to use it as I like the concept of one cream for my eye and lip area. But probably wouldn’t repurchase.
Mikas l.
Love this product and use it religiously. Texture is so unique, like pearls, and doesn’t feel over or under moisturized at all, a beautiful prep prior to concealer. Highly recommended, a game changer!
Charlie M.
Chesapeake
I love this skincare product! It’s super easy to use and is good for all skin type! I love the packaging because it makes it easy to use. Super gentle on skin. I would definitely recommend this product!
member-fa585
The BEST eye cream you will ever use! I have used many brands to help soften the lines under my eyes and help with darkness, to which I couldn't find the perfect one....until now! This was a recent discovery on my way through Macys. Was educated on the ingredients and composition of the product. Loved the silky texture that melted into the eye area. Soft massaging techniques helped to moisturize the skin and leave a youthful appearance around my eyes! My Favorite!
Jen W.
Chicago , IL
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I love this eye cream because it helps heal the dermatitis I have on my eyelids. I have also tried it around my lips but it causes quite a few break outs for me. The cream goes a long way. I use it once daily and the jar has lasted me almost a year.Shiseido Future Solution LX Eye and Lip Contour Regenerating Cream
Eve B.
Rio Rancho, NM
Purchased at: Macy's
I like this cream for the most part, it absorbed int the skin very well, the scent was mild and the product was effective.
The price was to much, If you are not wealthy its not something one can afford all the time, its a shame because its one of my favorite lines in skin care
stephanie c.
sacramento, CA
Does it work
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Do you think this is comparable to any of competitors products that are pretty much the same?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is it worth the price in your opinion?
Tunisia S.
So expensive! !!!!!!
agnieszka n.
Fayetteville, NC
Yes, it is expensive but it's worth the price. The cream is rich and heavy. You don't need a lot of it. It really works. That small pot will last you up to six months. I try different brands but non of them compares to Shiseido. Best cream ever !!!

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.