Shiseido Future Solution LX Eye and Lip Contour Regenerating Cream uploaded by Diana V.

BY SHISEIDO

• Yes, it is expensive but it's worth the price. The cream is rich ...1 Answers
  • Is it good for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Is this a ling term product?1 Answers
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
I am a huge Shiseido fan. I use so many products from them! This ointment is kind of pricey but it'll last you for a long time. It has such a refreshing smell to it, a somewhat thick consistency, so a little goes a long way. I definitely felt my under eyes become more smooth but I haven't seen a difference just yet with fine lines and its been about a few months. If you are on a budget then I would not recommend this product, if not I would get it again!
Sheryl M.
Sheryl M.
St Augustine, FL
I absolutely love this eye and lip contour cream- I hate the price but I will keep buying it. It works. Plain and simple. It does what it says it will do. I am in my mid-forties and have tried so many different products to attack my crows feet, my crepey undereye area and my crinkley eyelids- not to mention the little vertical lip lines that nothing would help. I would find something that addressed one issue and made the others worse until I gave this a try. I will continue to use this cream and hope they never discontinue it.
Arianna R.
Arianna R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the only eye creams that works out for me. It's a very lightweight and luxurious feeling/smelling formula. I haven't used it consistently enough to comment on the long-term benefits but I do know it immediately hydrates and my dark circles are at least 2 shades lighter in the mornings after I have used it. I don't ever want to run out of it.
Kelsey Z.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye cream works wonders! It is super pricey, but well worth it! A little bit goes a long way and within days it works to diminish fine lines around the eyes, and keep the area hydrated and smooth. One jar also lasts for a long time, too! I highly recommend if you love eye creams!
Mac W.
Mac W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm still rating this an A, but I used it around my eyes, PERFECT. Very moisturizing. Used it around my lips, and I broke out!! So not for acne prone skin around the mouth area? I don't know. But great around my eyes :)
Marcia S.
Marcia S.
Lapeer, MI
This is an excellent cream, smooth, silky and you only need a touch to make a difference. It is an excellent cream and definitely fits the adage that you get what you pay for. Luckily Sephora gave me a sample.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Lemoore , Ca
If you haven't tried Shiseido then you should !! This eye cream does an amazing job it does the job!! very light weight and a little goes a long way
Lomita, CA
First off I love shiseido products all of them. This just adds to my favorites. I see the difference in how moisturized my eye area has become. Must use this.
Sonia R.
Sonia R.
Riverside, CA
I used to work for the makeup -skincare line ... and by far the best results and feedback was always futuresolution products ... This cream is very very rich and perfect for thirties and older looking for that suppleness and moisture that is beginning to fade. . . although some people may feel that this is too much for their skin ( I am 29 and I alternate and try to use future solution at least 2x a week ... does wonders ... great splurge product
Lise A.
Lise A.
A product that actually does what it claims and then some??? I am truly amazed. I'm 51, fair, with crinkles around the eyes and some puffiness in my eyelids. I used to work as a skincare consultant, so I've tried it all, without much success. But this stuff really works! I warily applied it up to the lashline on both my lower and upper lids. To my surprise it did not migrate into my eyes (and fuzz up my contacts). I DID rehydrate the crinkles, and eliminated the puffiness! I's worth every penny, a little goes a long way. Highly recommended!!!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Sacramento, CA
Does it work
Lomita, CA
Do you think this is comparable to any of competitors products that are pretty much the same?
Staten Island, NY
Is it worth the price in your opinion?
Staten Island, NY
Is it worth the price in your opinion?
Vickey J.
Vickey J.
Asheboro, NC
Is this a ling term product?