Shiseido Future Solution LX Eye and Lip Contour Regenerating Cream uploaded by Diana V.

BY SHISEIDO

• Yes, it is expensive but it's worth the price. The cream is rich ...1 Answers
  • Is it good for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Is this a ling term product?1 Answers
Samantha S.
Levittown, PA
I actually really like this eye cream. It is so smooth going on and you wake up with your under eyes just feeling so hydrated and alive. Honestly, the only reason I didn't give it five stars is because once in awhile it causes my eyes to burn (I have a very sensitive eye area and it's hard to find eye creams) and I also do feel like it is way too expensive for what it is. There's nothing that miraculous about it to make it work hundreds of dollars.
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
This product gave a good hydration to my eyes and calmed any puffiness I would wake up to. It's pretty expensive and don't expect too much product in the jar. It has a nice smell and temporarily relieves fine lines under my eyes.
allison a.
Olympia, WA
I can’t say enough good things about this. You only need the smallest amount of product and when I use this I wake up with zero dark circles and I always have dark circles. The packaging is very luxurious
M A.
Towson, MD
I highly  recommend this luxurious top of the line eye cream. The texture is incredibly rich and smooth. It really moisturizes more than most of the eye creams I have used in the past. Leaving the skin around my eyes brighter, lighter and more awake after I use the product . Yes it’s expensive, but comparable in price to other high end creams and performs better.
Sheryl M.
St Augustine, FL
I absolutely love this eye and lip contour cream- I hate the price but I will keep buying it. It works. Plain and simple. It does what it says it will do. I am in my mid-forties and have tried so many different products to attack my crows feet, my crepey undereye area and my crinkley eyelids- not to mention the little vertical lip lines that nothing would help. I would find something that addressed one issue and made the others worse until I gave this a try. I will continue to use this cream and hope they never discontinue it.
Melissa S.
I am a huge Shiseido fan. I use so many products from them! This ointment is kind of pricey but it'll last you for a long time. It has such a refreshing smell to it, a somewhat thick consistency, so a little goes a long way. I definitely felt my under eyes become more smooth but I haven't seen a difference just yet with fine lines and its been about a few months. If you are on a budget then I would not recommend this product, if not I would get it again!
Arianna R.
This is one of the only eye creams that works out for me. It's a very lightweight and luxurious feeling/smelling formula. I haven't used it consistently enough to comment on the long-term benefits but I do know it immediately hydrates and my dark circles are at least 2 shades lighter in the mornings after I have used it. I don't ever want to run out of it.
Alia A.
San Diego
Very dissapointed for the price. It's thick so I only use it at night I feel like it gives me Milla also there seem to be no effects whatsoever. Every once in a while I try to use it because it seems such a waste but I've seen no results whatsoever on dark circles or wrinkles.
Melissa S.
Laredo, TX
Ever since I stepped foot in the land of the rising sun I found myself using so many Shiseido products. From their Ma Cherie hair lines to their Majolica Majorca makeup collections...Shiseido has been there to not only improve my skins health but also my hair and looks. I love using this contour cream and it's definitely worth the money. I purchased my first jar in Japan and fell in love with it. Although I am 24 this is the best preventative cream I've used. The skin around my eyes is more supple and elastic. This really changed the way my eyes looked - they seem more refreshed now that I added this to my Shiseido arsenal.
Shaela D.
Kiahsville, WV
Shiseido is probably my favorite cosmetics line simply because they put skincare first. This stuff is wonderful! I received a bunch of samples of it a while back and noticed improvement in my areas under my eyes in just a few weeks. It's lightweight, sinks into the skin, doesn't leave a sticky feeling, and doesn't have a harsh smell. I highly suggest looking into this product if you want a little fixer upper.
Stephanie C.
Sacramento, CA
Does it work
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Do you think this is comparable to any of competitors products that are pretty much the same?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is it worth the price in your opinion?
agnieszka n.
Fayetteville, NC
Yes, it is expensive but it's worth the price. The cream is rich and heavy. You don't need a lot of it. It really works. That small pot will last you up to six months. I try different brands but non of them compares to Shiseido. Best cream ever !!!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is it worth the price in your opinion?