Shiseido Future Solution LX Eye and Lip Contour Regenerating Cream uploaded by Diana V.

BY SHISEIDO

• Yes, it is expensive but it's worth the price. The cream is rich ...1 Answers
  • Is it good for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Is this a ling term product?1 Answers
Alia A.
San Diego
Very dissapointed for the price. It's thick so I only use it at night I feel like it gives me Milla also there seem to be no effects whatsoever. Every once in a while I try to use it because it seems such a waste but I've seen no results whatsoever on dark circles or wrinkles.
Melissa S.
I am a huge Shiseido fan. I use so many products from them! This ointment is kind of pricey but it'll last you for a long time. It has such a refreshing smell to it, a somewhat thick consistency, so a little goes a long way. I definitely felt my under eyes become more smooth but I haven't seen a difference just yet with fine lines and its been about a few months. If you are on a budget then I would not recommend this product, if not I would get it again!
Sheryl M.
St Augustine, FL
I absolutely love this eye and lip contour cream- I hate the price but I will keep buying it. It works. Plain and simple. It does what it says it will do. I am in my mid-forties and have tried so many different products to attack my crows feet, my crepey undereye area and my crinkley eyelids- not to mention the little vertical lip lines that nothing would help. I would find something that addressed one issue and made the others worse until I gave this a try. I will continue to use this cream and hope they never discontinue it.
Arianna R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the only eye creams that works out for me. It's a very lightweight and luxurious feeling/smelling formula. I haven't used it consistently enough to comment on the long-term benefits but I do know it immediately hydrates and my dark circles are at least 2 shades lighter in the mornings after I have used it. I don't ever want to run out of it.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye cream works wonders! It is super pricey, but well worth it! A little bit goes a long way and within days it works to diminish fine lines around the eyes, and keep the area hydrated and smooth. One jar also lasts for a long time, too! I highly recommend if you love eye creams!
Carmen A.
oceanside
Love it! I’ve used it in the past and have always gone back it it. I love using it around my lips too. Very nourishing and hydrating.
Kalei L.
Honestly, I love this more than I love clinique. It works wonders
Zulie D.
Hialeah, FL
I have used this for over 4 months, and am not impressed... especially for the price. At most, maybe it has hydrated my skin around my eyes, but nothing else that it promises. I'm stuck with finishing the jar.
Steph B.
Hanover Twp, Pa
Lots of money
melody r.
Well worth the money!! Actually does what it says I also love that its a light weight formula and goes on smooth and its not thick or oily!
Stephanie C.
Sacramento, CA
Does it work
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Do you think this is comparable to any of competitors products that are pretty much the same?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is it worth the price in your opinion?
agnieszka n.
Fayetteville, NC
Yes, it is expensive but it's worth the price. The cream is rich and heavy. You don't need a lot of it. It really works. That small pot will last you up to six months. I try different brands but non of them compares to Shiseido. Best cream ever !!!
Vickey J.
Asheboro, NC
Is this a ling term product?