BY SHISEIDO

Description:

An enriched softening lotion that infuses moisture immediately into skin to help target visible signs of aging for a youthful-look. Dramatically refines skin texture and minimizes the appearance of pores.

All Skin types. Dermatologist-Tested.

Exclusive brightening ingredient 4MSK helps visibly enhance radiance to give skin a brighter look.

After 4 weeks:

90% felt it optimizes the skin surface texture
89% felt it improves dullness

How to use:

Use every morning and night after cleansing skin. Pump twice onto a cotton pad, and smooth softener gently over the skin. Start applying in wider areas of the face such as the cheeks and the forehead, with strokes that fit against the curves of the face, starting from the center outward, blending slowly and carefully into the skin. Repeat 2-3 times.

Key ingredients:

Exclusive SkingenecellEnmei helps visibly restore and prolong skin’s beauty and reduce the appearance of signs of aging.
Exclusive brightening ingredient 4MSK helps give skin a luminous look.
Uji Green Tea Extract helps provide antioxidant benefits
Oshima Sakura Leaf Extract helps promote a fresh, bright look.
Hokkaido Angelica Root Extract helps reveal skin with a youthful appearance.
Trimethylglycine helps refine skin texture and reduce the look of pores.

ingredients:

Ingredients: Water(Aqua/Eau), Dipropylene Glycol, Betaine, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Sd Alcohol 40-b (Alcohol Denat.), Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Peg-20, Potassium Methoxysalicylate, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Isohexadecane, Carbomer, Peg-60 Glyceryl Isostearate, Isostearic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide, Polysorbate 80, Erythritol, Peg/Ppg-14/7 Dimethyl Ether, Piperidinepropionic Acid, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Lauryl Betaine, Fragrance (Parfum), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, 2-o-ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Sorbitan Oleate, Trisodium Edta, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Metaphosphate, Alcohol, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Sodium Metabisulfite, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Prunus Speciosa Leaf Extract, Citronellol, Geraniol, Benzyl Benzoate, Angelica Acutiloba Root Extract, Isodonis Japonicus Leaf/Stalk Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Sodium Benzoate, Tocopherol,

Hannah M.
Wilmington , OH
I really love this softener. I know I’m young and don’t necessarily need anything that focuses on aging, but I love the way this feels on my skin. It’s better than any other softener that I’ve used, because this one is I little creamier and makes your skin feel so soft.Shiseido Future Solution LX Concentrated Balancing Softener
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Great product! It's on the pricey side but in my opinion it's worth the splurge. It made my face feel really soft and it wasent dry anymore after using this. It gave my face a nice glow it blurred out my pores and any texture I have on my face I definitely recommend this!
anastasia d.
I love this brand a lot! The only down fall is it's really expensive and the totally worth the money. His product is great and smells amazing but is over priced in my opinion. I love the way it smells and would recommend it if you can keep up with the products.
Jessica D.
Edina, MN
This great product from this line. This is more of the luxury item. Perfect for older clientele who's looking for anti-aging that's going to work. Packing is nice and simple. This is rich so perfect for older skin. I wouldn't recommend this if your acne prone.
Lillie S.
Dothan, AL
This really is a great product! I use it all the time! I bought it at my local beauty supply store and the prices really aren't that bad for the amount of use that I get out of it. I definitely recommend this!
Rach O.
Possibly not for my age group. I found it too fragrant, which irritated my skin. The texture is ok, it sits atop my skin for about 30 minutes before it sinks in. Not my fave.
Maddie H.
This softener is so rich, I use it as a moisturizer. I used to work in a Shiseido store, and the other employees and I would use this as our moisturizer - you get the benefits of the Future Solution ingredients, for a fraction of the moisturizing cream price. $90 seems pricey, but it's well worth the money. If you have super dry skin, I don't recommend using it as a moisturizer, but if you have normal/combo/oily skin, this is fantastic.
Jessica R.
Oceanside, NY
Oh my gosh this stuff is incredible. so expensive but SOOO worth every penny. my face is like a baby's rear. i have rosacea in patches on my cheeks and its practically gone. this stuff works miracles. hydrating brightening smoothing. just incredible. everyone should get this lol
Jennifer S.
Eatontown, NJ
I received the whole kit for Christmas and I must say I can already see the difference and I have only used it for three days !! I do think you should use all the products to see maximum effect I use this product after the shiseido cleansing foam !! After this product I use the night cream from shiseido future solution LX!! So far very good results considering how bad my skin has become !!
Renee P.
Kingman, IN
Wasn't to cracked up on this, the price was ridiculous and it was greasy and not at all like a lotion. Idk if I got a defected bottle or what but was not happy.
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
Can I use it instead of cream? Is there enough moisture?
Lesley S.
Sacramento, CA
Whoa that price, is it worth it?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Does this have a scent to it?
Tunisia S.