BY SHISEIDO

Future Solution LX Daytime Protective Cream SPF15 PA+ --/1.8OZ Design House: Shiseido

• I have super dry skin but I'm also prone to break-outs on...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know where I can purchase this item? I tried ...1 Answers
Shiseido Future LX Daytime Protective Cream SPF15
  • "Very soft and moisturizing, my skin feels full of water after it and it's not greasy , love that it has a sunscreen 15 too ." in 5 reviews
Lilian H.
Review for: Shiseido Future Lx Daytime Protective Cream SPF 15 for Unisex, 1.8 Ounce more...
Súper buenísima me encanta me deja la piel humectada y lo bueno la protege de el sol durante esos días calorosos
Carolyn M.
Halifax, NS
Great cream. Doesn't feel so thick. Skin looks better after 7 days use. More brightened and softer.
Krystal B.
Smiths Falls, ON
This worked wonderful. It really made my skin feel nice and moisturized after putting it on.
Rachel R.
I have super dry skin but I'm also prone to break-outs on my chin and forehead. Has anyone had success with this product?
Marie T.
Does anyone know where I can purchase this item? I tried looking on the sephora website but it was sold out :(