Shiseido Full Lash Volume Mascara uploaded by Mariela O.Shiseido Full Lash Volume Mascara uploaded by Judith P.Shiseido Full Lash Volume Mascara uploaded by Griseda H.

BY SHISEIDO

A dramatic, flexible volume mascara that creates a natural-looking curl with a soft finish. Designed with Shiseido’s original innovative 360 radial brush that deeply grabs lashes at the roots, this innovative, luxurious mascara separates and covers lashes for a stunning fan effect.

Layer-able resilient and smudge resistant formula.
Flexible, voluminous finish with curl that lasts all day.
Easy removal with warm water.

Black-bk901:ingredients: Water(Aqua/Eau), Stearic Acid, Beeswax(Cera Alba/Cire Dabeille), Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax(Cire De Carnauba), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Butylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Acacia Senegal Gum, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Alcohol, Polyvinyl Acetate, Dimethicone, Dipropylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Black 2 (Ci 77266) (Nano), Nylon-66, Methylparaben, Disodium Edta, Tocopherol, Silica, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Alumina, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491),
Brown-br602:ingredients: Water(Aqua/Eau), Stearic Acid, Beeswax(Cera Alba/Cire Dabeille), Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax(Cire De Carnauba), Butylene Glycol, Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Triethanolamine, Acacia Senegal Gum, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Alcohol, Polyvinyl Acetate, Dimethicone, Dipropylene Glycol, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Nylon-66, Methylparaben, Disodium Edta, Tocopherol, Silica, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Alumina

Griseda H.
This is an amazing mascara girls. Is one of my preferite. I have really fine lashes and this my lashes look so full and long. It is amazing. I don't like to use false lashes a lot, even though it is a trend now. I don't want to use myself to them because, believe me, after taking of fals lashes you feel like you don't have lashes at all. I personally hate that feeling and because I love more my own, I like to make them look better and this mascara definitely helps a lot. I would highly recommend this mascara as one of the best out there to make your lashes look flawless.
Cindy S.
CASTROVILLE, CA
This mascara does make my lashes thicker and lengths them. I like that the wand is curved because it lifts the lashes. I just have to be careful because it can clump a little.
Mariela O.
Esta máscara no me gusta para nada,muy grumosa y además se corre y no es un producto,con el quedes satisfecho
rachouwrr 💪.
Ce mascara n'a pas d'odeur particuliere. Il ne sent ni pas bon ni bon. Pour ma part, je n'ai que besoin que d'un seul passage sur mes cils pour voir le résultat instantanément : mes cils sont relevés noir et il n'y a pas de paquet ! Dommage qu'il n'est pas waterproof, mais il s'enlève bien à l'eau ou au démaquillant. Effet naturel garanti. Shiseido Full Lash Volume Mascara
This mascara has no particular smell. He feels neither good nor good. For my part, I only need a single passage on my eyelashes to see the result instantly: my eyelashes are raised black and there is no package! Too bad it is not waterproof, but it removes well with water or makeup remover. Natural effect guaranteed.
Isa J.
I got a sample size but let me tell you that the brush is IN-CRE-DI-BLE for short, asian, sparse lashes. This wand is foolproof and apply mascara like a dream. I will consider buying the full size when I run out of the sample. It is really impressive and no other mascara makes it that easy to open up hooded eyes, straight sad lashes!
Shay B.
Rocky View County , AB
My mom and I have naturally long, full lashes but we were looking to invest in a more higher end brand of mascara that would add volume and really emphasize our lashes. We went to the Bay and a lady showed us this mascara and we decided to purchase two tubes for both of us to try. I tried it and I was completely amazed. It gives you that beautiful false lash look without going overboard. Even thought the price is a bit higher than I would normally pay for a tube of mascara, I still would definitely repurchase this and recommend to everyone
Andy S.
Genthod (GE) Genthod
Me encanta el tono. definitivamente la compraría otra vez. Aplicarla con cuidado y esperar a que seque entre cada capa por que si lo haces rápido las pestañas se van para abajo. Me encanta combinarla con otra que separe las pestañas y esta al final por el color.

Walmart