Shiseido Full Lash Volume Mascara uploaded by Judith P.Shiseido Full Lash Volume Mascara uploaded by Gris H.

BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido Full Lash Volume Mascara Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup - Mascara (new) see more...

Buy on Sephora
Gris H.
Gris H.
This is an amazing mascara girls. Is one of my preferite. I have really fine lashes and this my lashes look so full and long. It is amazing. I don't like to use false lashes a lot, even though it is a trend now. I don't want to use myself to them because, believe me, after taking of fals lashes you feel like you don't have lashes at all. I personally hate that feeling and because I love more my own, I like to make them look better and this mascara definitely helps a lot. I would highly recommend this mascara as one of the best out there to make your lashes look flawless.
Shay B.
Shay B.
Calgary AB
My mom and I have naturally long, full lashes but we were looking to invest in a more higher end brand of mascara that would add volume and really emphasize our lashes. We went to the Bay and a lady showed us this mascara and we decided to purchase two tubes for both of us to try. I tried it and I was completely amazed. It gives you that beautiful false lash look without going overboard. Even thought the price is a bit higher than I would normally pay for a tube of mascara, I still would definitely repurchase this and recommend to everyone
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
Me encanta el tono. definitivamente la compraría otra vez. Aplicarla con cuidado y esperar a que seque entre cada capa por que si lo haces rápido las pestañas se van para abajo. Me encanta combinarla con otra que separe las pestañas y esta al final por el color.