Shiseido Full Lash Multi-Dimension Mascara uploaded by Maritza b.

BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido's easy to use peanut shape brush exclusively bends 30 degrees and rotates 360 degrees and works with the natural curve of the eye to lift and fan from the root. Discover dramatically lifted lashes and perfect panoramic curl, Reveal amplified curl, lift, length and weightless volume for eyes that look stunning from every direction.

• Smudge-resistant formula that lasts 8 hours
  • Form-Keep Wax coats every lash evenly for beautiful curl
  • Fragrance-free

Skin Type: Oily, Combination. Dermatologist-Tested. Ophthalmologist-Tested

HOW TO USE

Use the mouth of the container to bend the brush to adjust to your desired angle, with care. Put the curved part to the eyelash roots. Apply mascara up to the eyelash tips with upward motion.

KEY INGREDIENTS

Airlight Lift and Volume Powder ingredients create ultra dramatic volume without the weight.

INGREDIENTS:WATER(AQUA/EAU), SUCROSE TETRASTEARATE TRIACETATE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX(CERA MICROCRISTALLINA/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE), IRON OXIDES (CI 77499), BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ALCOHOL, ALUMINA, SUCROSE STEARATE, POLYVINYL ALCOHOL, SORBITAN STEARATE, POLYSORBATE 60, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), BATYL ALCOHOL, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX(CIRE DE CARNAUBA), PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, OLETH-50, BENTONITE, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, SILICA, PPG-2-DECETH-30, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, SIMETHICONE, ISOBUTYLENE/SODIUM MALEATE COPOLYMER, METHYLPARABEN, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, DISODIUM EDTA, CALCIUM CARBONATE, METHYL METHACRYLATE/ACRYLONITRILE COPOLYMER, TOCOPHEROL, [+/-(may contain/peut contenir)IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), ]

Ash M.
Elmont, NY
I tried a sample of this mascara and I love it. It makes my lashes look very dark and defined. It separates the lashes so they don’t look too clumpy, and makes them look longer. I also love that it stays put for a long time without making my lashes feel heavy or brittle. It doesn’t give a whole lot of volume, which I don’t mind. I will try the non-waterproof version to see if it is just as good.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood , OH
I received a free sample of this in the mail, and was really underwhelmed and disappointed. The brand claims that the brush will rotate 360 degrees when applying the mascara - it didn't budge. Secondly, the mascara really only added a little length to my lashes. There isn't much volume and it hardly looks like I'm even wearing mascara. Finally, it clumped horribly. I do not suggest purchasing this mascara.
Diana H.
I'm a bit unimpressed with this mascara considering its price. It didn't add any length or volume to my lashes, it tends to just clump up. I didn't find that the brush helped despite that being a selling point. It definitely is water proof. It can be hard to take off and it will not flake.
Erica P.
Spartanburg, SC
I have the waterproof version of this and it works great as far as that goes. I opened it specifically to use for a funeral, since my everyday mascara isn't waterproof. Overall, I didn't like the appearance of my lashes when I use this product. It did what I needed it to do, but wouldn't repurchase.
Jacqueline S.
I was absolutely surprised at how amazing this mascara is. I received a free sample of Shiseido waterproof mascara, but this in no way influences my opinion. I love how I can easily rotate the brush so I can get a better handle of the wand. For me it's always hard to find a great mascara since I have straight eyelashes which always seem to get weighed down. So I was thrilled when my lashes stayed curled. This mascara even added length and volume. This is 100% waterproof so you will need an oil based makeup remover to take it off.
Janet C.
I received a free sample of this. I love the brush. It does not flake or clump and coats every lash. I'm so glad I requested it.
R L.
I love this mascara it goes on easy and lasts all day no touch up needed. Leaves your lashes looking fuller and longer.
Grace J.
I loved it... It’s waterproof , easy to apply/use, no clumps and long lasting . One of the best mascara
Lauren P.
Nepean, ON
I received this mascara at a Shiseido training last year and to my surprise I really love it! The brush has thin, small bristles and has flat edges in order to apply mascara to tiny baby hairs. The mascara doesn't smudge on me at all and helps to curl my lashes slightly too! I'd buy this product again.
Mari M.
New Castl
Me gusta mucho, no deja grumos y alarga bastante pero, es difícil olla de desmaquillar, la verdad es que me gusta mucho pero no se ha convertido en mi favorita, aunque si la volveré a utilizar