Shiseido Foaming Cleansing Fluid uploaded by Monika S.Shiseido Foaming Cleansing Fluid uploaded by Melissa R.Shiseido Foaming Cleansing Fluid uploaded by Rachelle J.

BY SHISEIDO

This liquid cleanser transforms into an airy lather to gently remove pore-clogging impurities that can lead to skin imperfections. The fluid leaves skin feeling silky, smooth and comfortable. NON-COMEDOGENIC.

Skin type:

Recommended for oily, combination and normal skin.

Time:

Morning and evening.

Technology:

SHISEIDO PURENESS Give your skin power over shine, imperfections and dryness. Pureness is the perfect answer to the unique concerns of combination and normal-to-oily skin. Excess oil and lack of moisture often occur together, upsetting skin’s normal function.

Jessica B.
Patterson
I bought this cleanser at my local Tjmaxx. I usually mix it into my routine with my Murad cleanser. This combination leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. This is a big bottle so I expect it to last a while.
Julie G.
Oceanside, CA
I picked this up at TJMAXX because it isn't full price. I was looking for a nice cleanser that removed makeup as well. This does the job for that. A little, I mean very little goes a long way. I didn't realize at first and put so much on. I did get an allergic reaction because of that (puffy face) so only use a little bit. It leaves my skin squeaky clean and tight. There isn't much of an after residue so it can be used morning and night.
Tatiana Z.
Clarks summit , PA
This face wash was my go to for a while I bought it at tjmaxx until the one I went too hasn't had it for a while but I wear a ton of makeup so I needed something that will really give my skin a deep cleanse and this definitely does the job it foams nice and gives you that very clean feeling
Ira G.
I picked this cleanser up at Marshall's trying to find a new cleanser. I was trying to find something similar like the Clinique sonic foaming cleanser. This is a bit different.

The formula is a light liquid, not so much a thick cream. It is lightly fragranced. Nothing obnoxious or bothering. It lathers really well. I use only 1 pump for my whole face. It cleans my face very well. I have oily skin, so it feels like this cleanser cleans the dirt and any leftover makeup off. It doesn't dry my face out very terribly. My pores don't feel so tight. I really enjoyed this product.
Stevi L.
McDonough, GA
I found this at TJ Maxx for a really good deal. I had heard great things about this brand. This cleanser definitely helps get rid of any oil on my face. A little goes a long way and my face feels super clean afterwards. But it's almost too drying. My face feels really tight and squeaky clean afterwards. I have super oily skin so I use this a couple times a week when I'm feeling super oily, but I wouldn't use this daily. I think this would be too much for normal/dry skin but is good for occasional use on oily skin.
Melissa R.
Titusville, FL
My skin Adores Shisheido Purness Foaming Cleanser! After using a small amount, my skin THANKS me for NOT using a harsh, irritating, and over scented cleanser. I have normal skin, it leaves it soft and sooo extremely clean feeling! It is reasonably priced and I recommend trying it to anyone looking for a nice cleanser. I will definitely buy it again, and again! @ShisheidoUSA @Influenster #amazingskin #naturalglow
Kaytlyn R.
Jacksonville, FL
I randomly picked up this cleanser since I found it discounted at Marshall's, and I was pleasantly surprised! I have very sensitive, acne prone skin and this hasn't broken me out at all. It's very gentle on the skin. I prefer to use this after removing my makeup as it leaves my skin feeling not only clean, but soft as well.
Lara K.
I love this cleanser. I like that it has foaming properties and that my face feels moisturized after rinsing, but not oily. I have a tendency to be a little more "shiny" during the day, especially in the summer, but this product does a really good job maintaining it and keeping the shine factor to a minimum. A little goes a long way (about a pea size), so I don't feel guilty spending this much on a cleanser.
Lydia S.
This is a great foaming cleanser. A little bit goes a long way. I really like the Pureness line. It does a great job at cleaning all my makeup and dirt off my face without being squeaky clean. It's also a great morning every day cleanser without being too harsh!
Iveth T.
Oakley , CA
This cleanser is amazingly hydrating for me it keeps my skin nice an moisturized afte wash I use the whole shesido Pureness line and they are amazing tighter it on its own . This cleanser together with my clear sonic keeps my face super soft and clean.