BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido Fluid Foundation

Fluid Foundation contains many essences that can protect and regenerate the skin. This product provides moisture and elasticity to the skin for long lasting protection and brightening of the skin. Lusterlift Micropowder technology helps smooth and radiant skin, Anti-wrinkle Complex technology minimizes the appearance of wrinkles, helps neutralize the dull skin color and pores for healthy skin. long-lasting.

Gloria M.
I really like the fluidity this foundation, and how it gets me a dewy look after I have applied it. It also leaves my skin moisturized and hydrated. I would like this product to be better priced but I don't mind since I like how it leaves my skin
Jenny R.
This is the silkiest, smoothest foundation I have ever worn. It made my skin look like porcelain and glow like I was twenty again. I am amazed at this foundation and will purchase again and again.
Gabriela C.
North Las Vegas, NV
This is amazing makeup cover you lock like real princes after u use live them hope enjoy wend you buy it remember you looks 10 years younger buy one get one free !!! I recommended 100%
Christina H.
Los Angeles
Not really a product I wanna use again. I broke out in my T-zone. It was really horrible and I don't wish that on anyone
Crystal🦄
Nice and smooth easy application with a great finishing look! Worth the buy!