BY SHISEIDO

This cleanser creates soft and rich foam which acts as a "cushion" to protect the skin from harsh cleansing motion. Meanwhile, it penetrates into the pores to clean impurities and excess sebum. Skin becomes clean, soft and hydrated.For all skin type (except ultra-sensitive skin).

Shiseido Fitit Perfect Whip Cleansing Foam
  • "Perfect cleanser! I have a dry (and sensitive) skintype but this leaves my face pretty moisturised after washing my face. You also only need a pea size amount of it and it is enough for your whole face! The cleanser doesn't have a strong fragrance so that's a plus. The texture of the product is smooth and doesn't irritate the skin. It's a perfect cleanser where you only need a little bit of product. Another plus is that this cleanser is pretty affordable!" in 5 reviews
Sirena R.
This is one of the best facial cleansers I've used in a long time. I actually was never able to use other cleansers regularly before because they would irritate my skin so much I would start breaking out a few hours after washing, but this product doesn't do that! I like to wash with an electric facial brush for a deeper clean, but sometimes even washing with only my hands does the job. The first time I used the Perfect Whip cleanser, it seemed like the appearance of my acne minimized overnight. I told this to a couple of my family members and they treated me like I was exaggerating. I probably was, but honestly I was expecting the total opposite. It was a relief! I also like how this product doesn't dry out my combination skin. I usually get really dry around my cheeks and mouth, and I haven't experienced that.
The scent of the product isn't very chemically like other items I've used, so that's a big plus too. I recommend this to anybody who wants to try a new gentle facial cleanser. The price of the product is worth it too because you only need a pea sized amount and no more!
Daniella R.
Robbinsville , NJ
This product worked well for my skin for quite some time. When I first used it, it left my skin feeling very clean. However that feeling went away the more I started using it. It also controlled the amount of oil my face was producing. This helped control my acne. I’m not sure what happened, but after using it for so long it lost its affect on my skin and I started to break out again till I switch to a new face wash.
Haley T.
Santa Cruz, CA
I used to use this foaming cleanser, and it makes some pretty big claims about its foaming ability! It's has a cheap price for a cleanser, but it leaves my skin feeling a little dry (I have oily skin) and stripped, but relatively clean. I think that the foaming agents in this cleanser make it hard to fully remove from my skin, so I started breaking out after using it. However, my sisters have used it without any problems!
Katie K.
The Perfect Whip series is nice and mild on the skin. When used with the oil, it really makes sure all your makeup is off. It's a bit pricey in the US since it's a drugstore product back in Asia. It's a decent cleanser but does feel like it strips a bit too much of the natural oils in your skin.
Anastasia K.
This cleanser was a huge surprise for me because of how inexpensive it is. Packaging is hygienic and the smell is very clean and pleasant. You need very little to work up a really good foam, and it really leaves my face feeling squeaky clean but doesn't dry out my skin. You definitely need a moisturizer after this (as with most foaming cleansers), but it's not stripping. I have sensitive skin, and I have not broken out from this. I use it as the second step in my cleansing routine. Great budget product with great results.
Amanda M.
SENSITIVE SKIN TYPES: YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR GO TO CLEANSER! All you need is a pea size amount to clean off any left-over makeup and grime that your remover couldn't get to. The cream formulation is so gentle on the skin, and the product is both affordable and incredibly long lasting. I purchase a bottle almost 8 months ago and still have 1/4 left... and this is my fifth purchase! Keep this close in your beauty routine!
Janice L.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my to go foam cleanser. It gets the job done by getting your face clean without being too drying. Super foamy, I also use it along with a facial cleansing brush or towel. Absolutely adore it! Especially at such a good price point, nothing to complain about!
Peggy M.
This face wash is really good because it creates a lot of foam so a little goes a long way. It always leaves me feeling clean and refreshed. It is very gentle, it even gets rid of makeup on your face. Great value.
Katie K.
It's a great gentle cleanser for all face types and it lathers SO WELL. The quality is great! This is made by Shiseido. It gets nice and sudsy so you feel fresh and clean. When I was in Shanghai I used it daily and it successfully removed the thin layer of nasty pollution/smog I felt at the end of each day. It's never really helped me with my acne much but it is refreshing and cleans my face well! I did find another cleanser I liked better, but I continue to use it occasionally when I need an extra (but gentle) cleansing.
Shelly W.
San Jose, CA
This is one of my most recent additions, I was initially only using a zinc pyrithione soap bar for 2nd cleanse but decided I'd venture back out into the world of cleansing for this much-raved about cleanser. I use this with a foaming net and it creates a VERY thick foam, none that any other American cleanser had eve been able to form. I use this as a second cleanse after cleansing oil, it leaves my skin feeling very soft and clean but not tight or dry. I also haven't gotten any breakouts after introducing this product so far (on month 2)!
Natalie G.
San Gabriel , CA
Is this good for oily skin?
Brina A.
Is this good for acne-prone skin?
a a.
Staff
does this have fragrance?
Ami D.
Elgin, IL
How is this cleanser for acne prone skin?!! I wanted to try it out, but wasn't sure if it was for sensitive skin..
Sora I.
Is this product best used with a foaming net (like the one Melodee Morita uses on Youtube), or is the foam you create with your hands sufficient? Also, is the texture comparable with an American drugstore brand cleanser?