BY SHISEIDO #2 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

This exclusive Facial Cotton is 100% natural and uniquely manufactured for a consistent soft, smooth texture. Allows for maximum absorption and assists in the application of Shiseido softeners. 165 sheets per pack.

• I saw that Kathleen Lights recommends these. Are they wor...2 Answers
  • I heard about this brand and they recommend it 😍😍 I want ...1 Answers
  • How many come in the box?2 Answers
Soreli T.
These are the softest cotton pads I’ve ever bought. I cut them in half and get twice as much use for my money. They don’t leave any fuzz on the skin and don’t tear after moistening them with product. I won’t go back to traditional cotton pads.
Corinne Z.
Alpharetta , GA
This is STELLAR at taking off my makeup.  Doesn't tear apart and leave fibers all over my face and oh-so-soft.  I just wish they were a little bigger....  In general, love, love, love!  Try to get them on sale if you can.
Vi N.
San Jose
WAY better than any facial care pad I've EVER used. Soft, gentle, and NEVER leaves any annoying little 'flecks' of cotton or fluff behind. I truly ADORE this product! So much that I am buying it for my Mom and my sister to put into their Christmas stockings.
Leea k.
I like these a lot. They feel soft, remove all your makeup (my main use for them) and don't leave any lint or cotton on your face or eyes. It sucks that they're not as affordable as just the cheapest cotton pads from the drugstore but if you can afford the few extra dollars it's definitely worth it.
Megan G.
Orlando , FL
The best best best cotton out there. I keep an extra pack of these on hand so that I never run out. I’ve tried other cotton and they are just no where near as soft as these or product doesn’t set well with them. These are the best.
Kayla S.
Williston, ND
These facial cottons are so soft and great price! These square pads are perfect for apply toner or removing eye make up! I’m still on my first package but will be purchasing again when I run out! There’s nothing else that compares!
Amberly S.
These are seriously the best cotton out there. They're super soft and never leave lint on my face. After using these for so long I don't ever see myself switching back to regular cotton balls or pads. These are worth every penny.
Eve S.
Merrick, NY
I never thought id actually care about the pads on my face but this cotton is literallyyy like a cloud gliding on your skin. Its fairly priced and i will never be the same using a normal cotton wipe HIGHLYYY RECOMMEND!
Sarah J.
Brooklyn
The Shiseido Facial Cotton pads are super soft and don’t tug at your skin. I will never use scratchy drugstore cotton pads again! Plus, you can get a huge package of them at Sephora for only $10! I cut mine in half to make them last longer.
Alex M.
I laughed at the people who told me to try this and I should've been laughed at.  These are the most amazing cotton pads ever, they're so soft, don't break apart easily and are infused with hydrating properties.  I use this with my Caudalie toner and love it!
Lisa B.
Central, SC
Where do I get
Jennette R.
Laurel, MD
Are they worth the price and how long do they last?
Christine Y.
Winnipeg, MB
I bought a pack of these because they were so soft. Except I have no clue what to use them for. Can I use this to tone my face? Or what is the best way to use these pads ?
Rosa H.
Can you reuse them like a beauty sponge?
Yanddy E.