Shiseido Facial Cotton uploaded by Nicole P.

BY SHISEIDO #15 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

This exclusive Facial Cotton is 100% natural and uniquely manufactured for a consistent soft, smooth texture. Allows for maximum absorption and assists in the application of Shiseido softeners. 165 sheets per pack.

Buy on Sephora*
Amanda F.
Lawrence, KS
These are really handy to have around for skincare. They are super soft and they are not bad priced. I use them for toner and also to put oil based makeup remover on them to get waterproof makeup off.
Janis M.
Very soft and gentle to use! I had a friend recommend me this brand and I was not disappointed. I am using it for the first time and I use them on a dally basis. I bought this a Sephora a a decent price about two weeks ago. I will probably buy them again in the future.
Daisy L.
Colton, CA
I love these wipes. I am able to gently cleanse my face with them. They smell nice and pleasant. It is really soft to texture as it cleanse deep. It has a small perfume scent to it
Kendra T.
Charlotte, NC
If you haven't tried it yet you must especially if you have oily skin. These cloths changed my life. They were soft and didn't feel abrasive like some others that I have tried.
Carol P.
Pasadena, TX
These cotton pads have become a staple on my vanity! They don't have any roughness or texture to them so they're prefect to use to apply toner or for eye makeup remover.
Tuyet L.
Biloxi, MS
When I first used these cotton pads, I thought who would pay this much for this when you can get it for like $2 at Walmart. OMG, I fell in love with this product it's so worth the extra few bucks you have to put out.
Angie I.
Very good cotton sheets, they are gentle on products and transfer onto the skin very well. However they are quite pricey as well. I usually stock these up at Sephora during friends & family.
Shannon M.
Merritt Is, FL
I tried these on a whim, and I will never go back to regular cotton balls. So soft on the eyes and face, and doesn't "eat up" all of the product when you put it on the pad.
shauncherae F.
Extremely soft. But they fall apart. I could be using them wrong. It’s my second sample pack. I just can’t decide if they are worth the extra cost. But they are very nice
Noemi L.
This was another one of my impulse buys from Sephora. The price is a bit more than I'm usually willing to pay for that many cotton pads. I'm really glad that I did buy these though, they're super soft. Other than that, they're like a normal super thick cotton pad. I've been mostly using this to help me get off my matte lipsticks and waterproof makeup. I just add about half a pump of the Boscia Makeup breakup oil and it's awesome.
I R.
I've heard good things about these. What makes them better and/or different than other facial cottons?
Felicia J.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
Where do they sell these
Breanna H.
These are my holy grail, but recently at Daiso Japan I saw ones that look very similar. Has anyone come across a dupe for these?