BY SHISEIDO #2 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

This exclusive Facial Cotton is 100% natural and uniquely manufactured for a consistent soft, smooth texture. Allows for maximum absorption and assists in the application of Shiseido softeners. 165 sheets per pack.

• I saw that Kathleen Lights recommends these. Are they wor...2 Answers
  • I heard about this brand and they recommend it 😍😍 I want ...1 Answers
  • How many come in the box?2 Answers
Sydney N.
These are the best cotton pads I have ever tried, they are so soft and gentle on the skin, I don’t think I can ever go back to a regular cotton pad again. I was hesitant to try these even after hearing youtubers talk about these because I could not process spending $10 on cotton pads but these are worth it. They are so gentle they do not tug at your skin like other cotton pads do.
Lidia L.
Scott City , KS
You would think that something as not so important as cotton pads wouldn’t make a difference, but man, was I wrong! These are so soft and they don’t break apart as other cotton pads that I’ve used. I would definitely recommend them, they are a bit pricier but definitely worth it!
Jessica C.
New York
I will never go back to regular drug store cotton rounds. This really elevated the game for me- soft, tightly bound cotton is durable and one pad can remove two eyes worth of makeup, including brown product. While I find the price worth it since they are easy to order through Sephora, I can recommend a less expensive dupe- the Muji cotton pads, so if you have a Muji near you, try those as well. They are extremely similar.
Breanna C.
Clarksburg, OH
These are the best cotton pads you could ever buy. They are a bit expensive, but I cut them in half to make them last longer. One half of a pad covers your whole face and doesn't leak through, leave lint, or make you have to use another. They're super worth it, and so soft.
Soreli T.
These are the softest cotton pads I’ve ever bought. I cut them in half and get twice as much use for my money. They don’t leave any fuzz on the skin and don’t tear after moistening them with product. I won’t go back to traditional cotton pads.
Vi N.
San Jose
WAY better than any facial care pad I've EVER used. Soft, gentle, and NEVER leaves any annoying little 'flecks' of cotton or fluff behind. I truly ADORE this product! So much that I am buying it for my Mom and my sister to put into their Christmas stockings.
Corinne Z.
Alpharetta , GA
This is STELLAR at taking off my makeup.  Doesn't tear apart and leave fibers all over my face and oh-so-soft.  I just wish they were a little bigger....  In general, love, love, love!  Try to get them on sale if you can.
Leea k.
I like these a lot. They feel soft, remove all your makeup (my main use for them) and don't leave any lint or cotton on your face or eyes. It sucks that they're not as affordable as just the cheapest cotton pads from the drugstore but if you can afford the few extra dollars it's definitely worth it.
Asta B.
Burke, VA
Unfortunately, these are amazing. I have already repurchased them once. They are stupid expensive for what they are, but they make my skin care routine feel just that much more luxurious and more effective. I apply my micellar water, toner, and Biooil with these cottons.
Amberly S.
These are seriously the best cotton out there. They're super soft and never leave lint on my face. After using these for so long I don't ever see myself switching back to regular cotton balls or pads. These are worth every penny.
Lisa B.
Central, SC
Where do I get
Jennette R.
Laurel, MD
Are they worth the price and how long do they last?
Christine Y.
Winnipeg, MB
I bought a pack of these because they were so soft. Except I have no clue what to use them for. Can I use this to tone my face? Or what is the best way to use these pads ?
Rosa H.
Can you reuse them like a beauty sponge?
Yanddy E.