Shiseido Facial Cotton uploaded by Nicole P.

BY SHISEIDO #14 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

This exclusive Facial Cotton is 100% natural and uniquely manufactured for a consistent soft, smooth texture. Allows for maximum absorption and assists in the application of Shiseido softeners. 165 sheets per pack.

Buy on Sephora*
Jenna S.
Ithaca , NY
I have never had anything like this! I love this product to use with toners. they are so soft and do not fall apart, which is amazing. They do not absorb the toner too much, so you aren't wasteful. I think this product is worth the money and I will be buying again!
Margaret J.
I just bought the shiseido cottons at ulta, and I really love them! The softest facial cottons I've ever tried, and the price is good. You won't break the bank buying these. You can also pull them apart and get more use out of them. I'll keep repurchasing these.
Stephanie K.
I love these! They're super soft compared to regular drugstore cotton rounds and I don't think they're that expensive. I use them with my Clinique take the day off makeup remover and I love them together. I will definitely repurchase these when I run out.
Mary B.
Elk River, MN
How odd to think I would have a preference on cotton pads, but these really do make a difference. They're so soft and how they absorb products makes a difference too. I ended up using less product, which is always great!
👑aideeeee👑 A.
Gary, IN
Maybe it's not worth the splurge to everyone. But I hate tugging on my face so these cottons are totally worth it to me. You can even cut them in half and get more use. I personally use it to apply toner and occasionally, my serums.
Edith Q.
Columbus, GA
Love these facial cottons, they work amazingly! I was USVI g he ones form Walmart but I had to use so many and they fell apart when using them but these don’t do that at all. I only have to use two and they don’t fall apart of leave residue on my face.
Katie G.
Bend, OR
You'd think every cotton pad would be the same. I did too. Until I tried these. They are SO soft and durable. You get a lot in the package. Definitely worth it. I'll always have these in my cabinet! Perfect for everything.
Mahi V.
Silver Spring, MD
Absolutely luxurious and excellent quality product. Absorbs the right amount of product without wasting any. Does not break apart or leaves any kind of lint. Very gentle and soft. I would highly recommend.
Carolyn A.
Oceanside, CA
Besides the price, these wipes are so amazing. They smell and feel good. Super soft on your skin and very effective when taking off lots of make up specially on your eyes. The packaging is pretty normal.
Hayley S.
Easley, SC
So cheap and so good! The best pads I've ever used for my skin. Seriously do yourself a favor and go buy these. You won't regret it. Much better than Walmart or drug store brands and cost about the same.
I R.
I've heard good things about these. What makes them better and/or different than other facial cottons?
Felicia J.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
Where do they sell these
Breanna H.
These are my holy grail, but recently at Daiso Japan I saw ones that look very similar. Has anyone come across a dupe for these?