BY SHISEIDO #2 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

This exclusive Facial Cotton is 100% natural and uniquely manufactured for a consistent soft, smooth texture. Allows for maximum absorption and assists in the application of Shiseido softeners. 165 sheets per pack.

• I saw that Kathleen Lights recommends these. Are they wor...2 Answers
  • I heard about this brand and they recommend it 😍😍 I want ...1 Answers
  • How many come in the box?2 Answers
Devon B.
Rocky Mount, NC
Five stars isn’t even enough! These are an absolute must have!!! They are the softest things that have ever touched my face! I keep these stocked! I use them for so many things, like removing eye makeup, applying toner, etc. They feel like what I imagine clouds in Heaven to feel like! They are so luxurious and super affordable. Once you try them, I promise, you will never go back! Don’t even think about it, just do yourself a favor and run to get these for yourself now!
Katie S.
I bought these after seeing Stephanie Nicole rave about them on her channel. I honestly did expect to like them this much! They are amazing and literally feel like pillows. I didn’t expect them to be this thick! I found that other cotton squares almost exfoliated my dry, sensitive skin. These don’t do that. It also doesn’t seem to waste product either. They’re quite big so I cut them in half. I 100% recommend this product and will repurchase.
LaTanya S.
Hands down the best cotton swaps I've ever used. I use to think all cotton balls were the same until I tried these. I would gladly continue to pay the price for them. You can also cut them in half If you want them to go a little further.
Jasmine G.
Overland park
I know, I know, I know $10 for cotton pads is ridiculous. I bought these because of YouTube. They are very nice and hold up well when using products. They are also large and cover more space than regular cotton pads.
Laura Y.
Ithaca, NY
I usually use this product to apply toner. It’s a really soft cotton and Shiseido does not disappoint with its quality. With a lot similar products from drug stores, they always start flaking away and leave residue.
Aiyana B.
Clinton, UT
I absolutely love these cotton pads. They are extremely soft, and the packaging itself is very soft. I rave about these and I love that they don’t shed. A lot of cotton pads leave behind cotton bits and this doesn’t seem to do that. I think the price is reasonable for a pack of 165. I paid 10$ at Sephora for these, and they last a long time! Great investment if you want to treat yourself to a nice product.
Katie P.
Coconut creek , FL
One of my holy grail beautu products. First I didn't know what allnthe fuzz was about - it's cotton pads why they should be better than any drugstore cotton pads. OMG!! You have toctrycot to understand - they are super soft, strong and incredibly absorbent. I especially like them to rwmove my eye makeup woth - it doesn't irritate my eyes at all. I love thos product and will definitely buy more.
Monique D.
Loris, SC
I get the largest pack. What makes these so great to me is whatever you put on it ie skin care, it doesn't soak it all up & you don't use up that expensive skincare as fast! It also doesn't shred apart.
Linda M.
Only cotton pads I will use on my face, especially my eyes. Soft and durable, these pads don’t fray easily and, because I’m a contact lenses wearer, doesn’t leave a fuzzy residue behind. I use them to remove my eye makeup, to spread toner and to clean up makeup messes.
Sloane S.
Fancy cotton pads seem extra but they are so soft and smooth! The texture of these don’t compare to anything at the drugstore and they really enhance the whole self-care experience. I recommend these to everyone! The cool thing is besides using it for toner, you can saturate it with an essence and to a targeted sheet mask to an area that’s particularly dry.
Lisa B.
Central, SC
Where do I get
Jennette R.
Laurel, MD
Are they worth the price and how long do they last?
Christine Y.
Winnipeg, MB
I bought a pack of these because they were so soft. Except I have no clue what to use them for. Can I use this to tone my face? Or what is the best way to use these pads ?
Rosa H.
Can you reuse them like a beauty sponge?
Yanddy E.