Shiseido Facial Cotton uploaded by Nicole P.

BY SHISEIDO #14 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

This exclusive Facial Cotton is 100% natural and uniquely manufactured for a consistent soft, smooth texture. Allows for maximum absorption and assists in the application of Shiseido softeners. 165 sheets per pack.

Buy on Sephora*
Vi N.
San Jose
WAY better than any facial care pad I've EVER used. Soft, gentle, and NEVER leaves any annoying little 'flecks' of cotton or fluff behind. I truly ADORE this product! So much that I am buying it for my Mom and my sister to put into their Christmas stockings.
Nicole P.
Waco, TX
I clearly like these! I need more for sure. I didn't think a fancy facial cotton would be any better than your run of the mill drug store cotton rounds. Man I was wrong. These are good! They don't leave little white lint squiggles on your lashes. Just a clean slate!
Heather L.
I adore and love these little facial cotton sheets. I know it sounds weird to be willing to pay so much for cotton sheets but when you're applying expensive products to sensitive skin that feels everything amplified, these little sheets make angering the skin less of a risk. They are so much softer and smoother than regular cotton pads or cotton balls although I'm not sure how. They are worth the month though if your skin gets agitated by texture.
Nicole G.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this product. The cotton pads are so soft that when using them you don't need much product a little goes a long way. Also I like using them on my eyes to remove makeup and it doesn't tug and it light weight. I know the price isn't ideal but in the long run my face is happier to use something soft and save money on using less product.
Samantha S.
These are my favorite cotton sheets and I am glad they come in a smaller package that is easier to pack and travel with. I have a pack in my gym bag and a pack in my suitcase for when I travel. These are very soft and don't break apart when liquid is applied on them. They also don't leave fuzzies behind.
McKenzie L.
This is amazing! This facial cotton wipe is soaked with liquid skin care products, and the wipe is such a good size also. The way i use it is after i take off my makeup or a day i dont want to put any makeup on. I would just wash my face and use a wipe for my whole face and i am done! Its that easy!
Tamara F.
Completely in love with these when I have the money to splurge on them. They are pricey for something so easily disposable. But the only take a little of my toner and hold on to it until I place it on my face. So soft and durable. They don’t rip or tear as you think they will. Definitely recommend!
Stephanie D.
Prairie Grove, AR
I usually order my cotton 0ads from China cause they are so much softer and more fluffy than the ones you can buy at Walmart or target. But since I found these at sephora I can buy them and not wait for them to be shipped. I won't use another cotton pad as long as these are around.
Raquel G.
Absolutely hate that these are so worth the price. Bought them to get my free shipping (hey I know I'm not the only one that does this) and all the hype about them is totally true. Soft and just the right amount of absorbency. I use them to remove my makeup and apply my toner.
Jenna S.
Ithaca , NY
I have never had anything like this! I love this product to use with toners. they are so soft and do not fall apart, which is amazing. They do not absorb the toner too much, so you aren't wasteful. I think this product is worth the money and I will be buying again!
I R.
I've heard good things about these. What makes them better and/or different than other facial cottons?
Felicia J.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
Where do they sell these
Breanna H.
These are my holy grail, but recently at Daiso Japan I saw ones that look very similar. Has anyone come across a dupe for these?