Add a Photo

By SHISEIDO
#1051 in Facial Cleansers
Receive 3 Deluxe Travel-Size Samples with Your $150 Future Solution LX order.

FREE GIFT

Receive 3 Deluxe Travel-Size Samples with Your $150 Future Solution LX order.

1 days left

An extremely soft, gentle way to apply liquid skin care products. This exclusive Facial Cotton is 100 percent natural and uniquely manufactured for a consistent soft, smooth texture. It allows for maximum absorption and assists in the application of Shiseido softeners.
Noemi L.
Noemi L.

This was another one of my impulse buys from Sephora. The price is a bit more than I'm usually willing to pay for that many cotton pads. I'm really glad that I did buy these though, they're super soft. Other than that, they're like a normal super thick cotton pad. I've been mostly using this to help me get off my matte lipsticks and waterproof makeup. I just add about half a pump of the Boscia Makeup breakup oil and it's awesome.
Raquel G.
Raquel G.

Absolutely hate that these are so worth the price. Bought them to get my free shipping (hey I know I'm not the only one that does this) and all the hype about them is totally true. Soft and just the right amount of absorbency. I use them to remove my makeup and apply my toner.
Katherine R.
Katherine R.

Why did I try these? Super expensive for what they are, but they are super soft and so worth it! I am willing to pay the price for quality.
Ambar S.
Ambar S.
Cedar park , Texas

Soft and great for taking off your makeup . Doesn't scratch your face like some cotton pads . Great quality . Helps get everything off
Britany D.
Britany D.
Edmonton, Ab

So soft! Does not irritate my sensitive eyes! I wouldn't use drug store cotton again because this is worth every penny! I use it to remove my makeup with my bioderma and apply my toner! They're nice and thick you don't have to worry about poking a hole in them or them breaking apart!
I R.
I R.

I've heard good things about these. What makes them better and/or different than other facial cottons?