Shiseido Facial Cotton 40 sheets uploaded by Nicole P.

BY SHISEIDO

An extremely soft, gentle way to apply liquid skin care products. This exclusive Facial Cotton is 100 percent natural and uniquely manufactured for a consistent soft, smooth texture. It allows for maximum absorption and assists in the application of Shiseido softeners. see more...

• I've heard good things about these. What makes them better and/or...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Linda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Only cotton pads I will use on my face, especially my eyes. Soft and durable, these pads don’t fray easily and, because I’m a contact lenses wearer, doesn’t leave a fuzzy residue behind. I use them to remove my eye makeup, to spread toner and to clean up makeup messes.
Sloane S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fancy cotton pads seem extra but they are so soft and smooth! The texture of these don’t compare to anything at the drugstore and they really enhance the whole self-care experience. I recommend these to everyone! The cool thing is besides using it for toner, you can saturate it with an essence and to a targeted sheet mask to an area that’s particularly dry.
Stephanie D.
Prairie Grove
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually order my cotton 0ads from China cause they are so much softer and more fluffy than the ones you can buy at Walmart or target. But since I found these at sephora I can buy them and not wait for them to be shipped. I won't use another cotton pad as long as these are around.
Edith Q.
Columbus, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these facial cottons, they work amazingly! I was USVI g he ones form Walmart but I had to use so many and they fell apart when using them but these don’t do that at all. I only have to use two and they don’t fall apart of leave residue on my face.
shauncherae F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Extremely soft. But they fall apart. I could be using them wrong. It’s my second sample pack. I just can’t decide if they are worth the extra cost. But they are very nice
Katie G.
Bend, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
You'd think every cotton pad would be the same. I did too. Until I tried these. They are SO soft and durable. You get a lot in the package. Definitely worth it. I'll always have these in my cabinet! Perfect for everything.
Nicole P.
Waco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I clearly like these! I need more for sure. I didn't think a fancy facial cotton would be any better than your run of the mill drug store cotton rounds. Man I was wrong. These are good! They don't leave little white lint squiggles on your lashes. Just a clean slate!
Heather L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I adore and love these little facial cotton sheets. I know it sounds weird to be willing to pay so much for cotton sheets but when you're applying expensive products to sensitive skin that feels everything amplified, these little sheets make angering the skin less of a risk. They are so much softer and smoother than regular cotton pads or cotton balls although I'm not sure how. They are worth the month though if your skin gets agitated by texture.
Noemi L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was another one of my impulse buys from Sephora. The price is a bit more than I'm usually willing to pay for that many cotton pads. I'm really glad that I did buy these though, they're super soft. Other than that, they're like a normal super thick cotton pad. I've been mostly using this to help me get off my matte lipsticks and waterproof makeup. I just add about half a pump of the Boscia Makeup breakup oil and it's awesome.
Nicole G.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. The cotton pads are so soft that when using them you don't need much product a little goes a long way. Also I like using them on my eyes to remove makeup and it doesn't tug and it light weight. I know the price isn't ideal but in the long run my face is happier to use something soft and save money on using less product.
I R.
I've heard good things about these. What makes them better and/or different than other facial cottons?