Add a Photo

By SHISEIDO
#1083 in Facial Cleansers
An extremely soft, gentle way to apply liquid skin care products. This exclusive Facial Cotton is 100 percent natural and uniquely manufactured for a consistent soft, smooth texture. It allows for maximum absorption and assists in the application of Shiseido softeners.
Noemi L.
Noemi L.
March 14, 2017, 3:24 a.m.
Review for: Shiseido Facial Cotton 40 sheets
This was another one of my impulse buys from Sephora. The price is a bit more than I'm usually willing to pay for that many cotton pads. I'm really glad that I did buy these though, they're super soft. Other than that, they're like a normal super thick cotton pad. I've been mostly using this to help me get off my matte lipsticks and waterproof makeup. I just add about half a pump of the Boscia Makeup breakup oil and it's awesome.
Raquel G.
Raquel G.
April 30, 2017, 4:03 p.m.
Review for: Shiseido Facial Cotton 40 sheets
Absolutely hate that these are so worth the price. Bought them to get my free shipping (hey I know I'm not the only one that does this) and all the hype about them is totally true. Soft and just the right amount of absorbency. I use them to remove my makeup and apply my toner.
Ambar S.
Ambar S.
Cedar park , Texas
March 14, 2017, 5:22 p.m.
Review for: Shiseido Facial Cotton 40 sheets
Soft and great for taking off your makeup . Doesn't scratch your face like some cotton pads . Great quality . Helps get everything off
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
April 13, 2017, 4:05 p.m.
Review for: Shiseido Facial Cotton 40 sheets
Why did I try these? Super expensive for what they are, but they are super soft and so worth it! I am willing to pay the price for quality.
Britany D.
Britany D.
Edmonton, Ab
April 13, 2017, 6:30 p.m.
Review for: Shiseido Facial Cotton 40 sheets
So soft! Does not irritate my sensitive eyes! I wouldn't use drug store cotton again because this is worth every penny! I use it to remove my makeup with my bioderma and apply my toner! They're nice and thick you don't have to worry about poking a hole in them or them breaking apart!
I R.
I R.
I've heard good things about these. What makes them better and/or different than other facial cottons?