Add a Photo

By SHISEIDO
#2092 in Facial Cleansers
An extremely soft, gentle way to apply liquid skin care products. This exclusive Facial Cotton is 100 percent natural and uniquely manufactured for a consistent soft, smooth texture. It allows for maximum absorption and assists in the application of Shiseido softeners.
Noemi L.
Noemi L.

This was another one of my impulse buys from Sephora. The price is a bit more than I'm usually willing to pay for that many cotton pads. I'm really glad that I did buy these though, they're super soft. Other than that, they're like a normal super thick cotton pad. I've been mostly using this to help me get off my matte lipsticks and waterproof makeup. I just add about half a pump of the Boscia Makeup breakup oil and it's awesome.
Ambar S.
Ambar S.
Cedar park , Tx

Soft and great for taking off your makeup . Doesn't scratch your face like some cotton pads . Great quality . Helps get everything off
I R.
I R.

I've heard good things about these. What makes them better and/or different than other facial cottons?

Join Now