Shiseido Facial Cotton 40 sheets uploaded by Nicole P.

BY SHISEIDO

An extremely soft, gentle way to apply liquid skin care products. This exclusive Facial Cotton is 100 percent natural and uniquely manufactured for a consistent soft, smooth texture. It allows for maximum absorption and assists in the application of Shiseido softeners. see more...

• I've heard good things about these. What makes them better and/or...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Heather L.
Heather L.
I adore and love these little facial cotton sheets. I know it sounds weird to be willing to pay so much for cotton sheets but when you're applying expensive products to sensitive skin that feels everything amplified, these little sheets make angering the skin less of a risk. They are so much softer and smoother than regular cotton pads or cotton balls although I'm not sure how. They are worth the month though if your skin gets agitated by texture.
Noemi L.
Noemi L.
This was another one of my impulse buys from Sephora. The price is a bit more than I'm usually willing to pay for that many cotton pads. I'm really glad that I did buy these though, they're super soft. Other than that, they're like a normal super thick cotton pad. I've been mostly using this to help me get off my matte lipsticks and waterproof makeup. I just add about half a pump of the Boscia Makeup breakup oil and it's awesome.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this product. The cotton pads are so soft that when using them you don't need much product a little goes a long way. Also I like using them on my eyes to remove makeup and it doesn't tug and it light weight. I know the price isn't ideal but in the long run my face is happier to use something soft and save money on using less product.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Waco, TX
I clearly like these! I need more for sure. I didn't think a fancy facial cotton would be any better than your run of the mill drug store cotton rounds. Man I was wrong. These are good! They don't leave little white lint squiggles on your lashes. Just a clean slate!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
These are my favorite cotton sheets and I am glad they come in a smaller package that is easier to pack and travel with. I have a pack in my gym bag and a pack in my suitcase for when I travel. These are very soft and don't break apart when liquid is applied on them. They also don't leave fuzzies behind.
McKenzie L.
McKenzie L.
This is amazing! This facial cotton wipe is soaked with liquid skin care products, and the wipe is such a good size also. The way i use it is after i take off my makeup or a day i dont want to put any makeup on. I would just wash my face and use a wipe for my whole face and i am done! Its that easy!
Raquel G.
Raquel G.
Absolutely hate that these are so worth the price. Bought them to get my free shipping (hey I know I'm not the only one that does this) and all the hype about them is totally true. Soft and just the right amount of absorbency. I use them to remove my makeup and apply my toner.
Margaret J.
Margaret J.
I just bought the shiseido cottons at ulta, and I really love them! The softest facial cottons I've ever tried, and the price is good. You won't break the bank buying these. You can also pull them apart and get more use out of them. I'll keep repurchasing these.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
I love these! They're super soft compared to regular drugstore cotton rounds and I don't think they're that expensive. I use them with my Clinique take the day off makeup remover and I love them together. I will definitely repurchase these when I run out.
Maybe it's not worth the splurge to everyone. But I hate tugging on my face so these cottons are totally worth it to me. You can even cut them in half and get more use. I personally use it to apply toner and occasionally, my serums.
I R.
I R.
I've heard good things about these. What makes them better and/or different than other facial cottons?