Shiseido Facial Cotton uploaded by Nicole P.

Shiseido Facial Cotton

This exclusive Facial Cotton is 100% natural and uniquely manufactured for a consistent soft, smooth texture. Allows for maximum absorption and assists in the application of Shiseido softeners. 165 sheets per pack.

Buy on Sephora*
veronica g.
These cotton pads are so soft! they do cost a little more but it's really worth it, I have sensitive skin and I noticed my face getting really irritated after using my tonic, so I decided to try these and they are really great! Zero irritation and also, yes you will pay a little more for cotton pads but you will save too, they are really absorbent so you will use half amount of product
Breanna H.
After hearing you tubers rave about these I had to try them and I’m so glad I did! It sounds kind of bougie to be buying a more expensive cotton, but in my opinion they are worth it because they don’t waste product like cheaper cotton pads!! You really get the most out of your toner using these. These also do not leave little bits of cotton on your face like cheap ones! They are SO soft as well. I find that the sheets are kind of thick, so I actually spilt them in half and it still does the job perfectly! And that way I’m extending the life of the 40 pack. This package usually lasts me at least 2 months. It’s so worth a try for $5 at Sephora!
Leea k.
I like these a lot. They feel soft, remove all your makeup (my main use for them) and don't leave any lint or cotton on your face or eyes. It sucks that they're not as affordable as just the cheapest cotton pads from the drugstore but if you can afford the few extra dollars it's definitely worth it.
Linda M.
Only cotton pads I will use on my face, especially my eyes. Soft and durable, these pads don’t fray easily and, because I’m a contact lenses wearer, doesn’t leave a fuzzy residue behind. I use them to remove my eye makeup, to spread toner and to clean up makeup messes.
Sloane S.
Fancy cotton pads seem extra but they are so soft and smooth! The texture of these don’t compare to anything at the drugstore and they really enhance the whole self-care experience. I recommend these to everyone! The cool thing is besides using it for toner, you can saturate it with an essence and to a targeted sheet mask to an area that’s particularly dry.
Sarah J.
The Shiseido Facial Cotton pads are super soft and don’t tug at your skin. I will never use scratchy drugstore cotton pads again! Plus, you can get a huge package of them at Sephora for only $10! I cut mine in half to make them last longer.
Tamara F.
Completely in love with these when I have the money to splurge on them. They are pricey for something so easily disposable. But the only take a little of my toner and hold on to it until I place it on my face. So soft and durable. They don’t rip or tear as you think they will. Definitely recommend!
Nicole P.
Waco, TX
I clearly like these! I need more for sure. I didn't think a fancy facial cotton would be any better than your run of the mill drug store cotton rounds. Man I was wrong. These are good! They don't leave little white lint squiggles on your lashes. Just a clean slate!
Heather L.
I adore and love these little facial cotton sheets. I know it sounds weird to be willing to pay so much for cotton sheets but when you're applying expensive products to sensitive skin that feels everything amplified, these little sheets make angering the skin less of a risk. They are so much softer and smoother than regular cotton pads or cotton balls although I'm not sure how. They are worth the month though if your skin gets agitated by texture.
Nicole G.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this product. The cotton pads are so soft that when using them you don't need much product a little goes a long way. Also I like using them on my eyes to remove makeup and it doesn't tug and it light weight. I know the price isn't ideal but in the long run my face is happier to use something soft and save money on using less product.
I R.
I've heard good things about these. What makes them better and/or different than other facial cottons?
Felicia J.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
Where do they sell these
Breanna H.
These are my holy grail, but recently at Daiso Japan I saw ones that look very similar. Has anyone come across a dupe for these?