BY SHISEIDO #1 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

This exclusive Facial Cotton is 100% natural and uniquely manufactured for a consistent soft, smooth texture. Allows for maximum absorption and assists in the application of Shiseido softeners. 165 sheets per pack.

• I saw that Kathleen Lights recommends these. Are they wor...3 Answers
  • I heard about this brand and they recommend it 😍😍 I want ...1 Answers
  • How many come in the box?2 Answers
Tam(mie) l.
Purchased at: Sephora
One might say, why not use regular cotton pads from the drugstore? Why are you spending so much on something that's a one time use? It might not make a huge difference but it MAKES A DIFFERENCE. My skin used to be able to handle a lot, I used to use a lot of abrasive things on my face but in recent years, it's gotten sensitive and will either break out or scar easily. The cotton facial pads I've gotten at drugstores are rough around the edges and would occasionally scrape me (sounds dramatic but that's the condition my skin is at right now). Also, the Shisedo ones soaks up the product that's put on it but it all releases onto your skin vs. other ones that retains the product, which then becomes a waste. Shiseido Facial Cotton
Anna S.
his cotton pad is very extra. I mean, come on, it's cotton pad, but I must say, it's so worth it for me. I used to use very generic cotton pads for my toner and essence application, and once in a while, I'll run across pads with rough finished or texture. I don't know about you, but I don't particularly like scratchy things on my skin when I'm trying not to ruin my skin. I saw this cotton pad as part of a favorites video on youtube, and while I was 100% skeptical, I tried it anyway. I'm now on 3rd repurchase, and needless to say, I love it. The composition of the cotton pad is very sophisticated, and it applies everything so nicely. Like I said, it's extra, it's definitely not a necessity if you can't afford it, but if you can, give this one a shot.
joeny g.
Oakley, CA
LUXURY.

This product seems a little bit weird in the sense that who would want to pay like $15 for some cotton that you’re just going to use to clean your skin and throw away.... BUT let me just say, this is 100% worth it for the ultimate skincare lover or someone who just wants something genuine and soft to clean their face with. The cotton truly feels like silk on the skin and I would say if you’re looking to spice up your skincare routine or are just tired of using the same rag or makeup wipes, try these cotton rounds with literally ANY makeup remover and I guarantee that the Shiseido Facial Cotton will completely change the game for you.
Amanda S.
Memphis
Purchased at: Sephora
I understand that, to some, the price of these cottons can be off-putting. I was initially very skeptical myself. I used to use generic facial cotton rounds from the drugstore, and I found myself using 2-3 at a time to remove my make-up. All of that changed once I switched to the Shiseido Facial Cotton. These cottons are so soft, yet durable; I only have to use 1/2 to 1 full cotton each time I remove my make-up because these don’t fall apart like my old generic cotton rounds did. Because of this, the big bag of these has lasted for a very long time. Totally worth the price! I’ll never go back to cheaply assembled cotton rounds.
Kelli M.
Framingham, MA
Purchased at: ULTA
These are hands down the best cotton pads out there, I’ll honestly never go back to using any others. Some people may think they’re expensive e compared to other brands but with the a@punt you get versus a regular 50 or 100 count, you’re not actually paying too much more. These never rip or pill when removing makeup like the cheap brands do and they’re a generous size so you don’t need a lot to remove a full face, I usually only use 2 at most. Just trust me, these are worth the price!
Ruth D.
If anyone would have told me a few years ago that I'd repeatedly pay over 10 bucks for cotton pads I would have laughed. But these are AMAZING! I can never go back to regular cotton pads. These pads are like the angels are swiping their wings softly across your face. I now use pre moistened pads for my toner so I only use these for micellar water or makeup remover. That's how I justify the purchase.  But seriously I will always buy these. Regular pads feel like sand paper now.
Neha S.
Glenview, IL
Purchased at: Sephora
Feels amazing on the skin. Buy far one of the best cotton pads out there. Yes, a bit pricey but if you wait for Sephora’s annual sales, these are a must buy! I like that they don’t break apart or start flailing apart when you add a toner. Nice and thick, so you can really soak them up in your serum or what not. Also great for wiping away your makeup. These are super gentle on the skin and one little cotton pad can be split into two (that’s how thick they are) and you have double the qty. worth the money!
Nadia A.
West Chester, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
These Shideido Facial Cotton pads are literally life! They are a bit pricey but well worth the money because of the huge different in feel and quality. They are the lux version of cotton pads. I will forever purchase these as opposed to the ones you find at big box retailers due to the simple fact that this soft material is going on my skin that I take some much care on with prestige skin care brands- I might as well be using a luxurious facial cotton pads as well!
Lexi T.
Euless
Purchased at: Sephora
Holy grail facial wipes! As a person with sensitive skin, these extremely soft cotton wipes are perfect. They feel quite delicate on my skin, instead of feeling like I’m using sandpaper to wipe my makeup off. They are thick enough that you can use both sides, so 2 squares are typically enough to remove 99% of my full face of makeup off. This makes one bag last me a long time.100 percent would recommend. A luxury product at an affordable price!
Tracy C.
Marion, AR
Purchased at: Sephora
Shiseido Facial Cotton These are the best. I’ve been using these for years. All the hype around them is true. Once you try these soft, thick, lint free cotton pads, you’ll never go back to drugstore brands. I cut mine in half (they’re so big half it enough) and this makes them cost effective as well as making the go farther. I can’t say enough about how fantastic these are! Love
Lisa B.
Central, SC
Where do I get
Christine Y.
Winnipeg, MB
I bought a pack of these because they were so soft. Except I have no clue what to use them for. Can I use this to tone my face? Or what is the best way to use these pads ?
Jennette R.
Laurel, MD
Are they worth the price and how long do they last?
Rosa H.
Can you reuse them like a beauty sponge?
Karolina G.
Wellingborough
Are these definitely worth it? I'm trying to save money and I'm wondering if there are any cheaper alternatives to this, but which are still the same or a good standard. Please help!