Shiseido Facial Cotton

Facial Cotton Mini Size

Never tried this. How this works? Thank you.
Do these really allow more product to soak into your skin than using your fingers? [product:shiseido-s-cotton-pads-80-pcs]
What do you think about this product?
Start your review of Shiseido Facial Cotton!
Courtney H.
Johns Creek, GA
Shiseido Facial Cotton uploaded by Courtney H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Shiseido Facial Cotton is a 100% natural cotton multi-layered pad that is quick to absorb. They are uniquely manufactured to be thick, 28 layers to be exact, and strong with a smooth surface for a soft texture that are gentle against the skin. It’s an endlessly useful square pad that allows for maximum absorption when smoothing toners, essences, and softeners across your face. These are also great to use for the removal of your makeup (not harsh against the eyes) and hydrate the skin. How do these pads allow maximum absorption? Shiseido uses an interwoven science in the design of these pads that’s all based on the length of the cotton fibers used when made. Designed to use long and medium long cotton fibers to help release moisture along the surface so that liquids stay on the top outer layers of the cotton pad for a longer. I was not prepared for how soft and thick these pads actually were when I got my first order. I was use to using those tiny store bought rounds that always ended up torn halfway through application or my bamboo reusable pads that in the long run wasted product. I cut one bag in half to use when spot treating one area and left on bag intact for my toners. You don’t need much product when using these pads since the liquid really do in fact stay on the top layers and are perfect for applying toners. So smooth on my skin and left no lint behind on my face. I also really liked using them to remove my eye makeup because the texture of these are not rough and don’t pull on my skin like other brands. If you don’t want to pay the $12.99 you can find the big bag at TJ Maxx for $7.99 or the small bag for $2.99.
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Shiseido Facial Cotton uploaded by Kellen H.
Purchased at: Macy's
I love using this with my shiseido future solutions softner and my liquid makeup remover! 1 square facial cotton is plenty for you to pour it on. I love that this product I can use for months because it comes with a lot in the package. It’s not expensive at all and definitely will buy again when I run out!
Lisa M.
Eau Claire, WI
Shiseido Facial Cotton uploaded by Lisa M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Have you ever wanted to remove your makeup with clouds? If so, buy yourself some Shiseido Facial Cotton. I purchased these based on an Influencer recommendation and I'm so glad I did. They are a little bit more of a splurge than the typical facial cotton but it's so worth it. Shiseido Facial Cotton is so incredibly soft and there is absolutely no scratching.
Adriana B.
Indialantic, FL
Shiseido Facial Cotton uploaded by Adriana B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I much prefer this Shiseido Facial Cotton over cotton balls or cotton flat round pads I’ve used before. These are super soft, feel great on the face, and don’t waste as much product. Cotton balls tend to soak up too much and the flat rounds tend to drip everywhere. These fluff up just enough and squeeze back down to release the product where you want it. I originally put these in my Sephora cart just to get to free shipping one time, but now I’m hooked!
Evan A.
Philadelphia, PA
Shiseido Facial Cotton uploaded by Evan A.
I’ve been using these cotton pads for year. They are absolutely the best because they are super soft, they don’t rip apart (even in my man face where I have stubble they stay in tact), and they don’t over absorb your product. 100% worth the extra money!
Lorena S.
Lighthouse Pt, FL
Shiseido Facial Cotton uploaded by Lorena S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love the Shiseido facial cotton pads. I can never go back to the regular cotton pads any more. These shiseido ones are super soft and gentle to use on the skin. Its definitely worth every penny! Trust me, try them, they are the best ones and its worth it for the skin. Highly recommend! Shiseido Facial Cotton
Fumiko K.
Los Angeles, CA
Shiseido Facial Cotton uploaded by Fumiko K.
These pads are so soft and never leave fiber on my skin. Even if I sweep with a bit of pressure, it never feels like it's damaging skin. The price is higher - $12 for 165 pads, but it's worth it. It definitely lives up to the hype.
pommy O.
Saline, MI
Shiseido Facial Cotton uploaded by pommy O.
Shiseido Facial Cotton is the only cotton pads I used for my face. It’s absolutely soft and gentle, not like other cotton pads. It doesn’t have the sharp edges so it will not irritating your skin. It’s quite expensive but absolutely worth it. If you try this you’ll love it and will never use other brand again!
Yvonne C.
San Antonio, TX
Shiseido Facial Cotton uploaded by Yvonne C.
I always wondered why someone would spend some extra money for facial cotton pads that weren’t at the grocery store. These cotton pads are so soft, and they don’t leave any of those extra threads on your face, like a regular cotton ball might. The cotton feels luxurious and smooth. It’s totally worth the extra money!
Robbin S.
Nowata, OK
Shiseido Facial Cotton uploaded by Robbin S.
I wholeheartedly agree that these Shiseido Cotton Pads are a Game Changer. Once you try them, You will Never want to use another brand of pads again. They absorb my Toner so well. And it never leaves that stringy Cotton along my face, like drugstore pads do. Its great for gently removing my eye and face makeup . They are so soft and much thicker than other brands. They don't fall apart on me either. I am telling you all, I will NEVER go back. I Loved these so much that I bought about 10 pkgs. Shiseido pads are the Best pad around. Worth the price Ladies.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Arleen W.