BY SHISEIDO #2 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

This exclusive Facial Cotton is 100% natural and uniquely manufactured for a consistent soft, smooth texture. Allows for maximum absorption and assists in the application of Shiseido softeners. 165 sheets per pack.

• I heard about this brand and they recommend it 😍😍 I want ...1 Answers
  • How many come in the box?1 Answers
  • Is this product worth it or good?3 Answers
E J.
These fancy cotton pads has become my holy grail. At the height of all the hype I said I would not pay that much for some cottons pads that you will swipe and throw away. The hype died down but I still was not convinced. However, one rainy day I saw a mini pack in line at Ulta. And I snagged it. I used them but wasn't "Wow'd" like all the reviews said I would be. I mean, yeah they were soft but is that REALLY important? Fast forward, and my skin had a major change. My skin would get super irritated using makeup remover wipes and regular cotton rounds. No matter the brand or type, my skin was raw and irritated just from using that cotton round/wipe...except with these. So of course I immediately went out and bought the full size pack. This is the only cotton product I can apply to my face and not have irritation. I use them to apply toner and even remove light makeup. They lasted longer than I would have thought and I JUST ran out. So I am definitely a convert, and will head to Sephora or Ulta immediately after work to restock.
Candice R.
These are by far the best cotton 'rounds' I've ever used (they're actually square lol). They are sooo soft and they don't absorb a ton of my product so they save me money too. They are only a little bit more than drugstore too, around $10 for 165 (or $4 for 60 I think). They're big enough that I can use both my essences and my toner on the same cloth just by using different corners. Spending $10 for something that will last me about three months and extend the life of my products is SO worth it! Shiseido Facial Cotton
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
I’m not sure what kind of witchcraft was involved in the making of these but it was and it worked. These are phenomenal. All the crazy influencers who always recommended these were absolutely correct. If you cut them in half the price really isn’t an issue. These leave no residue on your face and do not get too saturated to where you’re just rubbing straight liquid on your face. Highly recommend!
veronica g.
Chicago
These cotton pads are so soft! they do cost a little more but it's really worth it, I have sensitive skin and I noticed my face getting really irritated after using my tonic, so I decided to try these and they are really great! Zero irritation and also, yes you will pay a little more for cotton pads but you will save too, they are really absorbent so you will use half amount of product
Michelle F.
Brooklyn, NY
This is by far the best facial cotton I have ever tried. It’s so soft and feels so luxurious. I’ve tried many different brands of cotton squares and rounds and somehow I always seem to go back to this. I also love that it doesn’t break apart.
Hannah K.
Jacksonville , FL
These are my favorite cotton pads. I have used all sorts of cotton balls and pads but these are the best. They don't fall apart and there are never any pieces that get left on my face. I purchased these after watching Stephanie Nicole's videos and I am so glad I took her suggestion. These are worth every penny.
Leea k.
I like these a lot. They feel soft, remove all your makeup (my main use for them) and don't leave any lint or cotton on your face or eyes. It sucks that they're not as affordable as just the cheapest cotton pads from the drugstore but if you can afford the few extra dollars it's definitely worth it.
Amberly S.
These are seriously the best cotton out there. They're super soft and never leave lint on my face. After using these for so long I don't ever see myself switching back to regular cotton balls or pads. These are worth every penny.
Katie S.
I bought these after seeing Stephanie Nicole rave about them on her channel. I honestly did expect to like them this much! They are amazing and literally feel like pillows. I didn’t expect them to be this thick! I found that other cotton squares almost exfoliated my dry, sensitive skin. These don’t do that. It also doesn’t seem to waste product either. They’re quite big so I cut them in half. I 100% recommend this product and will repurchase.
LaTanya S.
Hands down the best cotton swaps I've ever used. I use to think all cotton balls were the same until I tried these. I would gladly continue to pay the price for them. You can also cut them in half If you want them to go a little further.
Lisa B.
Central, SC
Where do I get
Christine Y.
Winnipeg, MB
I bought a pack of these because they were so soft. Except I have no clue what to use them for. Can I use this to tone my face? Or what is the best way to use these pads ?
Jennette R.
Laurel, MD
Are they worth the price and how long do they last?
Rosa H.
Can you reuse them like a beauty sponge?
Allison B.
Florence, AL
So are theses cotton pads for applying or removing makeup? Or both?