BY SHISEIDO #2 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

This exclusive Facial Cotton is 100% natural and uniquely manufactured for a consistent soft, smooth texture. Allows for maximum absorption and assists in the application of Shiseido softeners. 165 sheets per pack.

• I saw that Kathleen Lights recommends these. Are they wor...2 Answers
  • I heard about this brand and they recommend it 😍😍 I want ...1 Answers
  • How many come in the box?2 Answers
shadynasty H.
Elon
I'm a bargain shopper and definitely bought these on a whim. $10 for 165 cotton squares? Reeeally??
Well, YES really! And they're worth every penny!! My boyfriend used one and immediately had me order him a package because they don't snag on his stubble and glide so smoothly and comfortably across the skin.
The facial cotton holds on to every drop of moisture you put on it, it's unbelievable.
I use these daily with my micellar water, and they grab and hold whatever is on my face, without leaving behind any lint or cotton fibers. They're perfect for applying eye cream. It actually feels reeeally good to put on my eye cream with these!! I use IT Cosmetics® Bye Bye Under Eye Eye Cream™ and the soft cotton makes it feel like I'm dabbing a nice, cool cloud under my eyes. It feels really nice! I just put the eye cream gently under my eye with my finger and then use the cotton to spread and dab it in.

When my boyfriend insisted I buy him some, I knew my satisfaction with these wasn't just because I *wanted* them to be worth the money. They absolutely are!
Elise J.
These fancy cotton pads has become my holy grail. At the height of all the hype I said I would not pay that much for some cottons pads that you will swipe and throw away. The hype died down but I still was not convinced. However, one rainy day I saw a mini pack in line at Ulta. And I snagged it. I used them but wasn't "Wow'd" like all the reviews said I would be. I mean, yeah they were soft but is that REALLY important? Fast forward, and my skin had a major change. My skin would get super irritated using makeup remover wipes and regular cotton rounds. No matter the brand or type, my skin was raw and irritated just from using that cotton round/wipe...except with these. So of course I immediately went out and bought the full size pack. This is the only cotton product I can apply to my face and not have irritation. I use them to apply toner and even remove light makeup. They lasted longer than I would have thought and I JUST ran out. So I am definitely a convert, and will head to Sephora or Ulta immediately after work to restock.
Candice R.
These are by far the best cotton 'rounds' I've ever used (they're actually square lol). They are sooo soft and they don't absorb a ton of my product so they save me money too. They are only a little bit more than drugstore too, around $10 for 165 (or $4 for 60 I think). They're big enough that I can use both my essences and my toner on the same cloth just by using different corners. Spending $10 for something that will last me about three months and extend the life of my products is SO worth it! Shiseido Facial Cotton
KayC B.
Guntersville
These are my jam! I have dry & sensitive skin so these are my absolute favorite must haves. They always make my skin SO happy 😊!
I use these with my clarifying lotion everyday AM & PM, & have for at least 4+ years. You can get 165 for $10 at Sephora, they are 100% cotton, 1 pack last forever, they are super soft yet strong enough for all different type formulas too. I have enjoyed using these with essences, thick mask, & runny facial oils all with success! Huge ta’do there 👍🏻!
I absolutely 100% recommend these to everyone no matter the skin type.
Tiffany E.
Liverpool, NY
The shadow facial cotton is a Splurge but it's wonderful! I use a lot of really good softeners, toners, essence for my skin and this is the best accessory to go with those!
What's nice about it is they do sell them in travel packs as well as full size. I love when companies create travel sizes cuz it's a great way to explore without doing a huge commitment! From here on in I will be buying the bulk pack ( unless I'm traveling!)
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
I’m not sure what kind of witchcraft was involved in the making of these but it was and it worked. These are phenomenal. All the crazy influencers who always recommended these were absolutely correct. If you cut them in half the price really isn’t an issue. These leave no residue on your face and do not get too saturated to where you’re just rubbing straight liquid on your face. Highly recommend!
veronica g.
Chicago
These cotton pads are so soft! they do cost a little more but it's really worth it, I have sensitive skin and I noticed my face getting really irritated after using my tonic, so I decided to try these and they are really great! Zero irritation and also, yes you will pay a little more for cotton pads but you will save too, they are really absorbent so you will use half amount of product
Laura S.
Alexandria, VA
OMG. Yes, $10 for cotton is expensive.  But this isn't just any cotton. This is glorious puffy cotton that feels like it's been dropped straight from heaven.

Yes, I'm kidding. But this is life changing good. Shiseido's cotton pads are one of those products that you'll wonder why you didn't ever use them before.

These fluffy- but without shedding- rectangles strike the perfect balance. They're just a soft whisper on the skin, but they have struck the perfect balance where the serum, toner, or whatever else you've placed on the cotton isn't totally absorbed. These help to conserve your product since they don't drink up that pricey serum.

And they feel incredible.

Seriously treat yourself. You won't be sorry.
Michelle F.
Brooklyn, NY
This is by far the best facial cotton I have ever tried. It’s so soft and feels so luxurious. I’ve tried many different brands of cotton squares and rounds and somehow I always seem to go back to this. I also love that it doesn’t break apart.
Jeri L.
Farmingdale
I will never buy other cottons ever again after trying these...they are not even that expensive if you think about how good the quality is...you could get 45 for $5 or 160? For $10 and you can easily cut them in half if needed. I usually use them for toner & essence and only to remove makeup off my eyes
Lisa B.
Central, SC
Where do I get
Jennette R.
Laurel, MD
Are they worth the price and how long do they last?
Christine Y.
Winnipeg, MB
I bought a pack of these because they were so soft. Except I have no clue what to use them for. Can I use this to tone my face? Or what is the best way to use these pads ?
Rosa H.
Can you reuse them like a beauty sponge?
Karolina G.
Wellingborough
Are these definitely worth it? I'm trying to save money and I'm wondering if there are any cheaper alternatives to this, but which are still the same or a good standard. Please help!

Sephora