Shiseido Face Care 1.2 Oz Radiant Lifting Foundation Spf 15 - # I00 Very Light Ivory For Women

BY SHISEIDO

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

A non-sticky, anti-aging cream foundation Contains exclusive Radiant Reflecting Powder provides a soft-focus effect Blended with hydroxyproline that stimulates collagen production for firming effect Loaded with antioxidant rose apple leaf extract for... see more...

Review (1)
Aiman M.
Milton, ON
I would give this a 3.5 if i could, because it's more accurate of my rating. I like the product and the formula. The formula doesn't feel cakey or anything which is good, and applied well. However I couldn't find a good colour match for me.