BY SHISEIDO #1 in Eyelash Curlers

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

The best-selling eye lash curler for glamorous, traffic-stopping curl. The broad curve curls lashes from inner to outer corner while the edge-free design prevents pinching and reaches even the smallest lashes. Silicon pad curls from base to tip and includes one replacement pad.

• Is this good? Is it worth the price? Thanks3 Answers
  • How much did you pay for this curler? Was it worth it?1 Answers
  • I have used eyelashes curlers before, but my eyelashes ar...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I love this curler. I have the tiniest stick straight lashes and this curler does wonders for me. I was always a fan of Shu Umera and when you could no longer by curlers here in the states I decided to try this one out. I am sold. Oh, you get free pad refills for life!! " in 242 reviews
  • "ONLY THIS eyelash curler fits my asian eyes! if you are asian like me, and having a hard time to find the perfect eyelash curler, TRY THIS!" in 188 reviews
  • "Long lasting, and made my short lashes look long and thick with a perfect combination with mascara!" in 77 reviews
Ana L.
My favorite curler at the moment! I'm still on the hint to try the shu eumura but this one does an amazing job!
Lizzie G.
I got mine while I was in japan and I love it so much. This gives my lashes such a nice lift and it was the best purchase ever. This cake with an extra pad and so far is very easy to clean. I recommend this.
Theany S.
Philadelphia , PA
Best eye lash curler for me. I have used a few others from the drug store and they just do not compare. This curler fits my eyes just right without much adjustment, so no pinching for me!
Bailey O.
Rochester
This is the best eyelash curler I have tried! Compared to other brands, it cuts the time it takes to curl my lashes in half, plus my lashes look much more curled after use. The price is good and I use it everyday!
yugledys h.
8952 NW 24TH Terrrace Doral. MIAMI, FL 33172 Estados Unidos
I love this product. My eyelashes look perfeeeeeect and fabulous. It is perfect. I am so in love 😍♥️♥️
Bao X.
Where has this lash curler been my whole life?? I've struggled with finding the right and best lash curler for my almond shaped Asian eyes and I finally found the one that fits and will stay in my make up bag forever! This Shiseido lash curler not only fits my eye shape, but it does the job and curls my lashes so beautifully. I had naturally short and straight lashes and love how this product curls my lashes. Furthermore, this product is way more affordable than most high end brand lash curlers. It's $20 and comes with one extra lash cushion. Hope this helps!
Dalila Y.
Austin
This really works great. Curls my eyelashes on the first attempt and doesn’t pull any either which is extremely important to me bc I have very few lashes as it is.
Jen H.
New York
If you have Asian thin and short lashes like me, then this product is a game changer. Just a few pumps and it holds the curl all day. I recommend this product to all my friends, it’s one of my holy grails now.
Natalie ✨.
It’s pretty good and has a rubber that stays in place other than the other drugstore ones and also is super inexpensive
Marian D.
San Diego
My favorite eyelash curler. It works really well. I usually try to heat it up with a blowdryer and the curl last for a while. I never leave the house without it. I would definitely recommend this.
maarya e.
Engnald
Worth the price?
Is it really worth the hype?
Jessica D.
Pierce, NE
Much cheaper lash curlers are out there. Should I spend the extra money and buy this one to last the 6 months some reviewers are saying it lasts?
Jessenia V.
Hialeah, FL
Do you use this before or after applying your mascara?
Lauren N.
Is there much of a difference in these expensive eyelash curlers and the ones you would get at the drugstore? Is it worth the price?

back