BY SHISEIDO #1 in Eyelash Curlers

The best-selling eye lash curler for glamorous, traffic-stopping curl. The broad curve curls lashes from inner to outer corner while the edge-free design prevents pinching and reaches even the smallest lashes. Silicon pad curls from base to tip and includes one replacement pad.

• Is this good? Is it worth the price? Thanks3 Answers
  • I have used eyelashes curlers before, but my eyelashes ar...1 Answers
  • What curler is the best1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I love this curler. I have the tiniest stick straight lashes and this curler does wonders for me. I was always a fan of Shu Umera and when you could no longer by curlers here in the states I decided to try this one out. I am sold. Oh, you get free pad refills for life!! " in 242 reviews
  • "ONLY THIS eyelash curler fits my asian eyes! if you are asian like me, and having a hard time to find the perfect eyelash curler, TRY THIS!" in 188 reviews
  • "Long lasting, and made my short lashes look long and thick with a perfect combination with mascara!" in 77 reviews
Vivian T.
Wichita
This is the BEST eyelash curler in my opinion. It curls and keeps them curled! Holy grail for sure! This is kinda pricey for a eyelash curler, but it works so good! Definitely worth the price. My skin type is combination. I bought it on their website. I would definitely buy again, no doubt.
Casey S.
Brunswick, MD
It’s a good curler and the other ones I’ve used from like Walmart don’t last nearly as long I think the price is worth it because when you buy 4 $5 curlers you will have spent the price of this one when this one will probably last longer then 4. This is very worth it and the curl lasts all day.
Evyn K.
Kansas City, MO
Kept my lashes curled and long all day long. Did not tug on my eyelashes and fit well on my eye. I bought an extra for my kit to use on clients because I love it so much. I am obsessed with this curler and recommend it to all my family and friends. Will definitely be rebuying as needed.
Shavaun T.
Roseville
One of the best best I have used. I won't use any other other brand curler. I believe believe got it at Wal-Mart or .Meijer. My skin is normal.  But at times times can be dry and it itchy. I think it is a very affordable. Yes. I would for sure buy it again. Only one I Wil use now.
Kylie r.
los angeles
Ive been using this curler for years and its the only one that fits the shape of my eye. Ive tried Mac and Shuemura but they don’t give me the curler like Shiseido. My all time favorite! And they last for ages. Ive use the same curler with the same rubber strip for over a year! Amazing product!Shiseido Eyelash Curler
Nikita B.
Long Branch, NJ
I must say that I give this eyelash curler and haven't stopped using it! I have very straight lashes and need to curl my lashes on a day to day basis. In addition I have small eyes and had major difficulty curling my inner eyelashes. That is not the case anymore since I got this eyelash curler. It gets every eyelash and it gives a very natural curl once used correctly. I love it and will never get another brand eyelashcurler
Sunny V.
Phoenix
I love my Shiseido eyelash curler and have been using it daily for years. Makes my straight eyelashes look so much longer! Easy to use and easy to apply mascara after curling. I bought mine online, I think from Saks, although I’m not positive because I’ve had mine for about a decade.
Katie T.
Best eyelash curler in my opinion! I do enjoy the Shu Uemura one but it annoys me that you can’t purchase replacement pads separately. Shiseido”s curler works just as well (no kinks or pinches) with the added benefit of being able to replace the pads more than once before buying a new eyelash curler.
Natalie W.
Ogden , UT
Love my Shiseido eyelash curler! I have tiny, straight eyelashes so I need a curler that really works. This lash curler gets right to the root and lifts up and keeps them curled and in place. I’ve had mine for 2 years, It seems expensive but it’s worth the splurge because it lasts.
Tiffany M.
Virginia
I like that this curler has a firmer give to it (if you know what I mean). When you clamp down on your lashes, this shesido one seems to hold the lashes firmer and gives a better curl. However, I don’t think it worth full price. I bought mine at Ulta during their 21 Days of Beauty for half off. I would purchase again at discount.
maarya e.
Engnald
Worth the price?
Is it really worth the hype?
Jessica D.
Pierce, NE
Much cheaper lash curlers are out there. Should I spend the extra money and buy this one to last the 6 months some reviewers are saying it lasts?
Jessenia V.
Hialeah, FL
Do you use this before or after applying your mascara?
Lauren N.
Is there much of a difference in these expensive eyelash curlers and the ones you would get at the drugstore? Is it worth the price?