BY SHISEIDO #1 in Eyelash Curlers

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

The best-selling eye lash curler for glamorous, traffic-stopping curl. The broad curve curls lashes from inner to outer corner while the edge-free design prevents pinching and reaches even the smallest lashes. Silicon pad curls from base to tip and includes one replacement pad.

• Is this good? Is it worth the price? Thanks3 Answers
  • I have used eyelashes curlers before, but my eyelashes ar...1 Answers
  • What curler is the best1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I love this curler. I have the tiniest stick straight lashes and this curler does wonders for me. I was always a fan of Shu Umera and when you could no longer by curlers here in the states I decided to try this one out. I am sold. Oh, you get free pad refills for life!! " in 242 reviews
  • "ONLY THIS eyelash curler fits my asian eyes! if you are asian like me, and having a hard time to find the perfect eyelash curler, TRY THIS!" in 188 reviews
  • "Long lasting, and made my short lashes look long and thick with a perfect combination with mascara!" in 77 reviews
Lauren M.
Birmingham, AL
Before I had been using a $3 eyelash curler from Maybeylline and it sucked. I was convinced that all eyelash curlers were the same because they all looked the same. I told people that I never use them because they just don’t work. This one was on sale for $10 at ultra during 21 days of beauty and I thought I would give it a try because it had been so long since I bought my last one. I don’t find myself using this everyday but it is incredible! The curl lasts in my lashes for a long time and it doesn’t hurt when you try to curl your lashes. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that is in the market for a new eyelash curler!
Jeanne P.
This fits my almond eyes perfectly. I have another brand that used to be my favorite but they didn’t offer replacement pads & I couldn’t find any other brand that would fit...so I’d have to replace the whole dang thing every time the pad got worn down. Shiseido however offers the replacement pads & that is a huge benefit on top of this being one of the best eyelash curlers I’ve tried.
Destiny D.
New york
i purchased this curler from sephora , this is sold for a good low price and the quality and strength of this eyelash curler is very nice and i love it , it is easy to use and it isnt too hard to clamp down like some are i suggest everyone go out and get one of these because they are very helpful especially with blending faces together w your actual eyelash
Grace C.
San Jose, CA
Does the job. I have the typical short and straight Asian eyelashes and these work fine. I haven’t tried other brands yet so I can’t say whether or not I think it’s the best eyelash curler out there. However, these do not pinch my eyelids and I think they are able to grasp the majority of my eyelashes.
Jenny C.
Baltimore, MD
Great eyelash curler! I have short straight Asian lashes and small eyes so I tend to go for eyelash curlers from Asian brands since they fit so well. The price is reasonable as well because they last so long, just change out the pad when your lashes aren't as curled as they usually are. Love love love!
Juliette M.
Probably the best eyelash curler I've ever used.. you could probably have the hulk curl your lashes for you with these, and they still wouldn't get bent. I wish I still had these, but sadly they were stolen. I'm going to need to get them asap. Worth the $20, but if you can get a coupon, definitely do.
Monica C.
I bought this eyelash curler because everyone raves how great it is for Asian eyes. My eyes are round though and this eyelash curler pinches my eyelids because it doesn’t suit my eye shape. It’s not a bad curler, it just isn’t for me! (For those of you with rounder eyes, get the Shu Uemura instead).
Carly G.
NEW YORK
I’ve been curling my lashes for as long as I can remember but this one has been by far my favorite! I have naturally long full lashes and this curler is wide enough to fit them all without making harsh creases on the edges.  I also love how easy it is to squeeze down without damaging my lashes.
Michele C.
This is my favorite eyelash curler. I have Asian lashes/eyes, this curler perfectly fits the curve of my eye! I have used other brands that are more curved and found it pinches my eye. I don't have to worry about pinching with the Shiseido Eyelash Curler. My lash curls and stays put all day.
Haydee M.
El Paso, TX
I’ve had my Shiseido eyelash curler for at least 7 years or more!!! I will never change to a different brand! I just change the pads which are super affordable and it’s just like new! It gives my lashes the perfect curl, the packaging is super nice and I always recommend this curler before others!
maarya e.
Engnald
Worth the price?
Is it really worth the hype?
Jessica D.
Pierce, NE
Much cheaper lash curlers are out there. Should I spend the extra money and buy this one to last the 6 months some reviewers are saying it lasts?
Jessenia V.
Hialeah, FL
Do you use this before or after applying your mascara?
Lauren N.
Is there much of a difference in these expensive eyelash curlers and the ones you would get at the drugstore? Is it worth the price?

back