BY SHISEIDO #1 in Eyelash Curlers

The best-selling eye lash curler for glamorous, traffic-stopping curl. The broad curve curls lashes from inner to outer corner while the edge-free design prevents pinching and reaches even the smallest lashes. Silicon pad curls from base to tip and includes one replacement pad.

• Is this good? Is it worth the price? Thanks3 Answers
  • How much did you pay for this curler? Was it worth it?1 Answers
  • I have used eyelashes curlers before, but my eyelashes ar...1 Answers
Shiseido Eyelash Curler
  • "I love this curler. I have the tiniest stick straight lashes and this curler does wonders for me. I was always a fan of Shu Umera and when you could no longer by curlers here in the states I decided to try this one out. I am sold. Oh, you get free pad refills for life!! " in 242 reviews
  • "ONLY THIS eyelash curler fits my asian eyes! if you are asian like me, and having a hard time to find the perfect eyelash curler, TRY THIS!" in 188 reviews
  • "Long lasting, and made my short lashes look long and thick with a perfect combination with mascara!" in 77 reviews
Chelsea N.
It’s fine? I don’t find it as life-changing as everyone else seems to. But typically I don’t curl my lashes on a typical day so I don’t use it very often. It does have a better shape than your average drugstore brand curler though, at least for my eye shape.
Mia L.
I never understood the hype around this eyelash curler because I figured that they were all the same and I couldn't figure out why this was so expensive, but ulta was having a sale and this was half off so I decided to give it a try and I'm not disappointed whatsoever honestly, this is completely worth the hype and makes my lashes look great!
jen k.
I have the short, thick, straight, typical Asian lashes so when I do wear makeup curling my lashes with an eyelash curler is a must! Some lash curlers I have bought previously did not work well for my small and straight eyelids perhaps because they were too curved or long for my eyes and it pinched my eyelids and did not curl all my lashes. One of my coworker who is also Asian raved about the lash curlers from Shiseido and since I know that  Shiseido is a Japanese brand I'd thought it's a no brainer to try these. My experience from using them for a while (+6mo) is that I wasn't wowed by them. Sadly I think I am onto the new curlers for a better curling effect.
Renee Y.
The best eyelash curler ever! I have one that lasted me for a couple of years and all I have to do is change the pad. The pad itself also lasts pretty long as well. I highly recommend this eyelash curler to everyone! It’s the perfect shape to curl every single lash and you don’t have to squeeze hard at all to get a decent curl!
Katie W.
Sterling, VA
I have never found a good eyelash curler since I have monolids and my lashes grow straight down. I've tried multiple brands of eyelash curlers and none have worked like shiseido or the shu uenura brands. This actually keeps my lashes curled and I do curl them everyday to keep them curled. I've even started curling at night to keep them continuously curled.

It's soft and doesn't clasp down on my eyelid because of the shape my my lids either unlike other brands. Definitely a must have for anyone who has monolids!! I gave it a 4 only because it does not curl 100% and I do ah e fairly long lashes if they would curl better. I may try another brand to compare under Kevyn Aucoin next!
Cat H.
Los Angeles, CA
I can’t express enough how AMAZING this lash curler is for almond/Asian shaped eyes since our lashes are usually straight. (I swear, I always thought I had short lashes before I discovered a curler that worked for me, but turns out my lashes are pretty long but very straight.) The shape of this curler is wider than most, so I’m able to curl closer to the roots of my lashes. Pair it with a good curl-holding mascara and your lashes will stay curled all day. I’ve always had a hard time using any other lash curler because they’d never line up to my eye shape and definitely experienced some pinching eyelid moments (ouch!). Thank you, Shishedo for this curler. 💕
Natalie T.
Austin, TX
This is a HG product for sure. This is the only curler that fits the countour of my eyes perfectly. I’m Asian so it’s a bit difficult to get a lot of other curlers to fit perfectly and lift it just right, like other eyelash curlers. I hope this doesn’t come off the wrong way but, if you are of Asian decent, GET THIS CURLER
Kimberly D.
Rosemead
Hands down the best eyelash curler ever. If your Asian and have very stubborn eyelashes that won’t curl and stay up this eyelash curler will be your best friend. Defintately worth the investment. I was very hesitant at first to give this product a try since all other eyelash curlers never did anything to my lashes
Michelle R.
El paso, TX
I have long eyelashes that really dont need a lot of curling but ever since i saw my sister using this eyelash curler i've been hoocked! Her lashes go straight down kind of like an umbrella, because of the eyelash curler no matter what mascara sge uses her lashes are always curled in a very flirtatious way... Its just awesome!
Kalina K.
Lewisville, TX
I wouldn't use eyelash curlers, they can break off your lashes. It's better to use a clean lash brush to separate and curl your lashes without it pulling and tugging on your lashes. I have really long full lashes, and I use a little mascara brush to go through my lashes before applying mascaras.Don't waste money on these products.
maarya e.
Engnald
Worth the price?
Is it really worth the hype?
Jessica D.
Pierce, NE
Much cheaper lash curlers are out there. Should I spend the extra money and buy this one to last the 6 months some reviewers are saying it lasts?
Jessenia V.
Hialeah, FL
Do you use this before or after applying your mascara?
Lauren N.
Is there much of a difference in these expensive eyelash curlers and the ones you would get at the drugstore? Is it worth the price?