BY SHISEIDO #1 in Eyelash Curlers

The best-selling eye lash curler for glamorous, traffic-stopping curl. The broad curve curls lashes from inner to outer corner while the edge-free design prevents pinching and reaches even the smallest lashes. Silicon pad curls from base to tip and includes one replacement pad.

Shiseido Eyelash Curler
  • "I love this curler. I have the tiniest stick straight lashes and this curler does wonders for me. I was always a fan of Shu Umera and when you could no longer by curlers here in the states I decided to try this one out. I am sold. Oh, you get free pad refills for life!! " in 242 reviews
  • "ONLY THIS eyelash curler fits my asian eyes! if you are asian like me, and having a hard time to find the perfect eyelash curler, TRY THIS!" in 188 reviews
  • "Long lasting, and made my short lashes look long and thick with a perfect combination with mascara!" in 77 reviews
Fiona B.
The best eyelash curler I have ever used. I've used many eyelash curlers and this is the only one that actually curls my lashes really well. You don't need to apply a lot of pressure either. With other eyelash curlers my lashes don't stay curled throughout the day, but I find that with this one my lashes are able to hold a curl. Highly recommend this curler to anyone, it's worth the money!
Shasha S.
Anna A.
Tifton, GA
This eyelash curler is SO good! It curls my little lashes and makes putting on mascara a freaking dream. It is pricey but I scored this on ulta.com on sale and I totally recommend waiting for a sale. This was recommended by desi Perkins on her YouTube channel and I feel like our lashes are similar in being short and sparse. Glad I took the recommendation. This is really nice.
Lidia L.
Scott City , KS
I will admit I was skeptical to pay that much for an eyelash curler! But it was a pretty good eyelash curler! What really surprised me was that it curled them pretty quickly. I could get the same effect with any other curler, but this one saves me more time. So I would recommend if you just have limited time and want things to be done quickly.
Kristin Ann S.
This, Shu, & MAC are my HG curlers. It just is that I travel a lot around so I like to keep a curler in my purse so I have switched to a plastic curler. I prefer them. I’m v satisfied w this thou it just isn’t real portable. My bag is small I just like the feel of plastic curlers now. I don’t worry about this 1 severing my lashes. We have all heard that horror story!!
Jessica W.
Pearl, MS
Best ever, the curler gets close enough to your lashes so they don’t look crimped and I have never had it pinch my eyes. I’ve used it before and after applying mascara, definitely works better prior to application but that’s true for me all the time. Super awesome product- I only wish I was able to get the Mario edition that was gold and had the star dangle
Amy P.
I am loving this lash curler.  It does the job and doesn’t break the lashes.  Make sure to keep your curler clean.  I take a tissue and wipe the surface when it starts to get funky.i found this one as a mascara kit in the Nordstrom’s counter  I am also loving the mascara!
Chelsea N.
It’s fine? I don’t find it as life-changing as everyone else seems to. But typically I don’t curl my lashes on a typical day so I don’t use it very often. It does have a better shape than your average drugstore brand curler though, at least for my eye shape.
Mia L.
I never understood the hype around this eyelash curler because I figured that they were all the same and I couldn't figure out why this was so expensive, but ulta was having a sale and this was half off so I decided to give it a try and I'm not disappointed whatsoever honestly, this is completely worth the hype and makes my lashes look great!
jen k.
I have the short, thick, straight, typical Asian lashes so when I do wear makeup curling my lashes with an eyelash curler is a must! Some lash curlers I have bought previously did not work well for my small and straight eyelids perhaps because they were too curved or long for my eyes and it pinched my eyelids and did not curl all my lashes. One of my coworker who is also Asian raved about the lash curlers from Shiseido and since I know that  Shiseido is a Japanese brand I'd thought it's a no brainer to try these. My experience from using them for a while (+6mo) is that I wasn't wowed by them. Sadly I think I am onto the new curlers for a better curling effect.
maarya e.
Engnald
Worth the price?
Is it really worth the hype?
Jessica D.
Pierce, NE
Much cheaper lash curlers are out there. Should I spend the extra money and buy this one to last the 6 months some reviewers are saying it lasts?
Jessenia V.
Hialeah, FL
Do you use this before or after applying your mascara?
Lauren N.
Is there much of a difference in these expensive eyelash curlers and the ones you would get at the drugstore? Is it worth the price?