BY SHISEIDO #1 in Eyelash Curlers

The best-selling eye lash curler for glamorous, traffic-stopping curl. The broad curve curls lashes from inner to outer corner while the edge-free design prevents pinching and reaches even the smallest lashes. Silicon pad curls from base to tip and includes one replacement pad.

Shiseido Eyelash Curler
  • "I love this curler. I have the tiniest stick straight lashes and this curler does wonders for me. I was always a fan of Shu Umera and when you could no longer by curlers here in the states I decided to try this one out. I am sold. Oh, you get free pad refills for life!! " in 242 reviews
  • "ONLY THIS eyelash curler fits my asian eyes! if you are asian like me, and having a hard time to find the perfect eyelash curler, TRY THIS!" in 188 reviews
  • "Long lasting, and made my short lashes look long and thick with a perfect combination with mascara!" in 77 reviews
Madeleine E.
Lincoln, Nebraska
This is only eyelash curler for me. Seriously, it feels like my soulmate. My match made in heaven. My eyelashes are short, straight, and typically refuse to hold a curl. Before I found this one, I had experimented with numerous other eyelash curlers. My old favorite, the Rose Gold Tweezerman curler, never came close to making my little stubby lashes look as good as the Shiseido eyelash curler does. I would recommend this to anyone who suffers from stubborn straight lashes!
Kayla L.
Modesto
i love it!! i have this exact same one and it’s better than any other eyelash curler i’ve had because it doesn’t hurt my eyes and it’s a good shape for my eyes unlike the their ones i’ve recently had in the past. i rate 10/10 ! i love it
Christine R.
Smyrna
I need a new one! I have been relying on cheaper alternatives, but I definitely need to return to the classic Shiseido. It’s simple, does the job well, but is a little pricey. It does last a very long time if you take care of it, though!
Emma N.
I have incredibly straight, short lashes and nothing has made as much of a difference as this curler has! It is relatively expensive, but I got it on deep discount at tjmaxx, and have not regretted a penny I’ve spent on it. It curls every lash and the curl lasts all day without minimal touch up. Overall the best curler I’ve used thus far.
Crystal K.
The shape of this is different than other eyelash curlers I've had. I have a revlon one and the shiseido one is less rounded. It is a bit hard to use, it could also be that I just need to get used to using it. It doesn't have a coil which was new for me. My revlon one is really old and i think newer curlers don't have the coil/spring. The shiseido gets all my lashes! all the ones in the inner and outer corners of my eye!! which no other eye lash curler has before.
Wasu T.
Annapolis, MD
My friend recommended it to me and I love it so far. It’s a little pricy but it’s worth the money! It works just great and it comes with a pair rubber spares just in case you need to replace them. I’d recommend it to my other friends.
Allison A.
Port Gamble
This is a fantastic lash curler! I got this as a gift for Christmas a while back and it turned out to be my favorite gift I’d received! I threw away all of my other drugstore and even some high end curlers and used this one everyday!
Amanda G.
Corp Christi, TX
This eyelash curler is a little bit pricier than some other ones but sooo worth it. I bought this on a whim when i aas in dire need of a new curler after my other one broke from over use. I will continue to keep buying this one!!!
Liz S.
Great product! Works like a charm and although it can feel like it's more on the expensive side, the end result makes it worth it. This product is also cost effective thanks to the availability of replacement pads. I've had my curler for years and have never had a problem.  My favorite thing to do with this product is use a blow dryer to heat it up, creating a heated eyelash curler (just make sure to test it on your hands first to avoid burning yourself)!
Valerie C.
Hazlet, NJ
Top eyelash curler available.  A little pricey but if your using this tool every day, don't you think the investment is worth it?  Great gift idea for for those who can't afford the splurge. The pads and shape fit most eye shapes.  It causes less of the harsh imprint on the lash line that mos struggle with when first using an eyelash curler.  Remember its light press and continue moving the curler forward for the most uplifted lash look.
maarya e.
Engnald
Worth the price?
Is it really worth the hype?
Jessica D.
Pierce, NE
Much cheaper lash curlers are out there. Should I spend the extra money and buy this one to last the 6 months some reviewers are saying it lasts?
Jessenia V.
Hialeah, FL
Do you use this before or after applying your mascara?
Lauren N.
Is there much of a difference in these expensive eyelash curlers and the ones you would get at the drugstore? Is it worth the price?