BY SHISEIDO #1 in Eyelash Curlers

The best-selling eye lash curler for glamorous, traffic-stopping curl. The broad curve curls lashes from inner to outer corner while the edge-free design prevents pinching and reaches even the smallest lashes. Silicon pad curls from base to tip and includes one replacement pad.

Shiseido Eyelash Curler
  • "I love this curler. I have the tiniest stick straight lashes and this curler does wonders for me. I was always a fan of Shu Umera and when you could no longer by curlers here in the states I decided to try this one out. I am sold. Oh, you get free pad refills for life!! " in 242 reviews
  • "ONLY THIS eyelash curler fits my asian eyes! if you are asian like me, and having a hard time to find the perfect eyelash curler, TRY THIS!" in 188 reviews
  • "Long lasting, and made my short lashes look long and thick with a perfect combination with mascara!" in 77 reviews
Hannah N.
Seminole
I bought this during Ulta’s 21 days of beauty when it was on sale. My sister had one and she loved it, so I decided to get it since I didn’t have one. I also heard that this was good for Asian eyes.
I love the color or absence rather of bright colors. Now this doesn’t fit my eye shape as well as I’d hoped. It does pinch sometimes and doesn’t quite reach all my inner or outer lashes. And also my lashes don’t look curled so much as crimped. The pad is nice and sturdy and hasn’t ripped in all the time I’ve had it. I have replaced it and I’ve had t for about a year (I’m cheap and don’t want to have to buy new ones). I do clean and sanitize the pads monthly to avoid eye infections. I do think that this is a good eyelash curler for people with a different eye shape, but I do wish I had saved more money and bought the shu uemura one at full price.
shu uemura eyelash curler
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
I used to think that eyelash curlers were just a useless step in makeup application...until I was gifted a Shiseido curler for Christmas. Now I've seen the light, and I won't go back.

This curler is shaped absolutely perfectly to get every single lash without pinching your eyelid. That's a HUGE plus. I have pretty thin, straight lashes, and with a few pumps of this curler, my lashes hold a great curl all day long. The curler itself is constructed well, it's lightweight and durable enough to be worth the price tag.

If you've been unimpressed by other lash curlers, please try this one out! It's changed my whole makeup game.
Melanie R.
Houston
Let me tell you about this one it is so amazing it cause your lashes like heaven even if you have small lashes it gathers all your Lashes in groups all of them to where they stay out for the longest time ever and you don't even have to squeeze it really hard and it lasts for like a long time I once used it and I put one coat of mascara and a legit took a shower and came back out and my lashes were still up because of how cold it was and I didn't press hard on it or anything I personally love this everyone who tells me hey can I use your eyelash curler that use mine and they all die for it I've gone in so many people hooked on to this so I really recommend it for other people
Sirena N.
GAME CHANGER! So, a little background: I am of a pacific islander, Asian descent, so my eye shape is longer and more almond shaped than what I feel the "majority" of eye shapes can be (rounder, less shallow). So, traditional curlers like those from Revlon tend to be too rounded and deep, so they end up just pinching the inner and outer corner of my eyelids and not getting all my lashes.

The curve is shallower and longer, so it gets all my lashes and doesn't pinch my eyelids. I've literally owned mine for years (5+) and it is still going strong! I just buy refills from Amazon every so often! Seriously, if you have more almond shaped eyes, skip the drugstore and buy this!!!
Jillian T.
Clarkston
I bought this after my Tarte lash curler was underwhelming. I’ve heard wonderful things about this eyelash curler ever since I started watching YouTube beauty videos over a decade ago, and was excited to finally try it. I will say it feels really cheap compared to my Tarte curler, and I’m confused how it’s worth $20 when it feels so cheaply made. The pad inside is nice and allows for a nice curl, which is the most important part. But the hefty price tag for a lash curler is what dropped my rating down to 3 stars.
Izy H.
HG product alert yo! I'm of East Asian descent, so I have puffy/hooded eyes. Western eyelash curlers typically pinch my eyelids and cause a sorts of unnecessary owwie-ness! No problems with eyelid pinching with Shiseido. It's likely due to the fact Shiseido is a century old Japanese company. Interestingly enough, my Caucasian friends, or friends who do not have hooded eyelids, love this curler too, so I guess you can call it an universal curler! This curler curls verrry well and the curl lasts all day! I have stuck straight lashes and this curls them like a dream. Some days I just curl and forego mascara.
Minus 1 star for the "black metallic chrome" curlers that are sold in most US store (Sephora, Macys, etc) The black chrome paint actually flakes off! Get the standard silver one from Amazon.
Anais S.
Best eyelash curler in the absolute world!!! I use this every day! I found this gem at marshalls for only 12$! What a steal! This eyelash curler is the best one on the market. It has my eyelashes curled for a day and a half! The hold is incredible! I would recommend this to anyone who has long straight lashes like I do bc this really keeps them up and beautiful all day! Sometimes I just use this and no mascara even needed because it has my eyelashes fluttering away!
Mary M.
Alabama
I tried just just about every eyelash curler there is out there and my problem with each of them while they would curl my lashes it wouldn't last very long. I am half asian and have stick straight lashes so when I look into Shiseido it was a game-changer for me! First of all, it FIT my almond eyeshape, second my lashes stayed curled all day!!! If you have "regular" lashes I think there are a couple of great curlers up there for you at a decent price but for Asian girls or girls that have stick straight lashes like me, this product is definitely an investment at $30.
annie h.
Henderson, NV
**ASIAN LASHES ALERT**! If you are Asian, and if you have problems with your eyelashes sticking out straight or downwards, this is the product for you! I've used so many different lash curlers in my life, and the Shiseido Eyelash Curler is my absolute favorite. It curls my lashes up and they STAY up with no mascara. The curve is just right and it crimps every single one of my lashes. The pads last a long time too and are cheap to replace.
Lori P.
Naperville, IL
I have fairly flat Asian eyes and find most western-brand curlers to be too rounded to adequately clamp all my lashes. These are still rounded, but not in such an extreme, so it does a really good job of evenly clamping all the lashes and getting VERY close to the lash line (I found this to be true more so than the Shu Uemura curler which is also flatter, but did not get as close to the base of my lashes). There's a learning curve so you don't end up clamping your skin, but the results are great. I tend to do many small pumps along the length of the lashes instead of one long pump and it helps the longevity of the curl. I like how lightweight this curler is without feeling cheap and love the look of the gunmetal color. My lashes are pretty stubborn and generally don't like to hold a curl, so these don't work miracles or anything, but they are better than every other curler I've tried.
maarya e.
Engnald
Worth the price?
Is it really worth the hype?
Jessica D.
Pierce, NE
Much cheaper lash curlers are out there. Should I spend the extra money and buy this one to last the 6 months some reviewers are saying it lasts?
Jessenia V.
Hialeah, FL
Do you use this before or after applying your mascara?
Lauren N.
Is there much of a difference in these expensive eyelash curlers and the ones you would get at the drugstore? Is it worth the price?