BY SHISEIDO #1 in Eyelash Curlers

The best-selling eye lash curler for glamorous, traffic-stopping curl. The broad curve curls lashes from inner to outer corner while the edge-free design prevents pinching and reaches even the smallest lashes. Silicon pad curls from base to tip and includes one replacement pad.

• Is it Really worth?4 Answers
  • Does this ever pinch your eye like some do?3 Answers
  • WHAT ARE YOUR TOP RECOMMENDATIONS FOR A SOLID QUALITY EYE...9 Answers
Shiseido Eyelash Curler
  • "I love this curler. I have the tiniest stick straight lashes and this curler does wonders for me. I was always a fan of Shu Umera and when you could no longer by curlers here in the states I decided to try this one out. I am sold. Oh, you get free pad refills for life!! " in 242 reviews
  • "ONLY THIS eyelash curler fits my asian eyes! if you are asian like me, and having a hard time to find the perfect eyelash curler, TRY THIS!" in 188 reviews
  • "Long lasting, and made my short lashes look long and thick with a perfect combination with mascara!" in 77 reviews
Eunice L.
bakersfield
Purchased at: Sephora
I used to be addicted to electronic curlers because of the shape of my eye and how short my lashes are but I got really sick of switching batteries. This made me opt for a tool that would cause me to waste less. When I was looking for an eyelash curler, I read so many reviews and I initially thought I should go for the curler made by Shuemura. But I read lots and lots of reviews about this and other brands. It wasn’t until I read a “bad” review about this one that I chose to get it. Someone complained about how “flat” it was for their eyes and I knew it was the one for my slightly more flatter than they are round eyes. When I need the heat the electric wands would give me, I simply aim my blow dryer at it for a few seconds and voila!
Andrea F.
Louisville, KY
This is the latest eye cutler added to my collection, and will be the last one. I honestly have about 8 different eye lash curlers, cause I am OBSESSED with eyelashes, and I can say this is my favorite one. It is large enough to get and curl ALL lashes equally if that makes sense. I don’t know how to explain it but it is worth the try! I was hesitant to buy it at first because it is so expensive compared to other brands, but it was worth it! I even got my best friend to buy one for herself with just one try! Haha
Lauren S.
My go to eyelash curler.... can't imagine using any other brand.  The size fits my eye well.  I have never lost a lash or struggled to use the curler.  I have found a little trick to keeping the lash curler clean (er)…. wipe the curling head with cotton ball saturated in micellar water.  This should pick up an trapped makeup.  In addition a quick wipe with a microfiber cloth will pick up anything else.
Eliza G.
Palos Hills
Purchased at: Sephora
The best eye lash curler for asian eyes! This curler fits my eyes perfectly. It doesn’t put too much pressure on my thin lashes which is good because I don’t feel like I’m going to accidentally pull them out. The rubber part is very strong and has lasted a very long time without breaking. I think this curler adds a more natural curl than other curlers in my opinion!!
Leana L.
Parsippany , NJ
BEST eyelash curler I have ever used! I haven’t used anything else since I tried this. It lasts for a long time too, not like drug store curlers. I have Asian eyelashes which are pretty straight and these definitely help them. Of course my lashes always fall back down after they are curled but this eyelash curler makes them stay curled longer.
Hannah N.
Seminole
I bought this during Ulta’s 21 days of beauty when it was on sale. My sister had one and she loved it, so I decided to get it since I didn’t have one. I also heard that this was good for Asian eyes.
I love the color or absence rather of bright colors. Now this doesn’t fit my eye shape as well as I’d hoped. It does pinch sometimes and doesn’t quite reach all my inner or outer lashes. And also my lashes don’t look curled so much as crimped. The pad is nice and sturdy and hasn’t ripped in all the time I’ve had it. I have replaced it and I’ve had t for about a year (I’m cheap and don’t want to have to buy new ones). I do clean and sanitize the pads monthly to avoid eye infections. I do think that this is a good eyelash curler for people with a different eye shape, but I do wish I had saved more money and bought the shu uemura one at full price.
shu uemura eyelash curler
Emily C.
Boston, MA
So many people raves about this eyelash curler..apparently it’s suppose to be great for Asian eyelashes; However, I cannot seem to agree with others. I’ve come across other lash curlers that work better than this one. It curls my lashes for a few seconds and the moment I apply mascara, they’re already falling back to natural.
Kayla B.
Middleboro , MA
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m not a fan of eyelash curlers at all. They may be every inexpensive and available just about where there’s beauty product. Although they weaken the strength of my eyelashes and often cause them to fall out. I don’t recommend an eyelash curler. I feel as if there are great mascaras that will do the trick.
Erin C.
Farmington, UT
This is the best eye lash curler I have ever used and I will never go back to a drugstore brand. The shape of the curler makes sure that every eyelash is easily fit into the curler. The curls look very natural and will stay curled all day long with no re-curling needed.
Nora M.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the eyelash curler to end all eyelash curlers. No knockoffs will do. The cheaper brands don’t curl lashes, they crimp/ bend them. The design of this product is unique, in that it actually curls lashes! I give these as gifts all the time. They are an indispensable part of my makeup routine.
Sarah M.
Lincoln, ON
Does this ever pinch your eye like some do?
Kathy H.
I don't want to have to buy a brand new curler every time! Where do you guys buy replacement rubbers?
Rathana H.
Long Beach, CA
Ive never curl my lash with these before maybe in scared it might just cut them but how are these and do you recommend it
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
Are these worth the money?
Mya D.