BY SHISEIDO #1 in Eyelash Curlers

The best-selling eye lash curler for glamorous, traffic-stopping curl. The broad curve curls lashes from inner to outer corner while the edge-free design prevents pinching and reaches even the smallest lashes. Silicon pad curls from base to tip and includes one replacement pad.

• Is it Really worth?4 Answers
  • Does this ever pinch your eye like some do?3 Answers
  • WHAT ARE YOUR TOP RECOMMENDATIONS FOR A SOLID QUALITY EYE...9 Answers
Shiseido Eyelash Curler
  • "I love this curler. I have the tiniest stick straight lashes and this curler does wonders for me. I was always a fan of Shu Umera and when you could no longer by curlers here in the states I decided to try this one out. I am sold. Oh, you get free pad refills for life!! " in 242 reviews
  • "ONLY THIS eyelash curler fits my asian eyes! if you are asian like me, and having a hard time to find the perfect eyelash curler, TRY THIS!" in 188 reviews
  • "Long lasting, and made my short lashes look long and thick with a perfect combination with mascara!" in 77 reviews
Eunice L.
bakersfield
Purchased at: Sephora
I used to be addicted to electronic curlers because of the shape of my eye and how short my lashes are but I got really sick of switching batteries. This made me opt for a tool that would cause me to waste less. When I was looking for an eyelash curler, I read so many reviews and I initially thought I should go for the curler made by Shuemura. But I read lots and lots of reviews about this and other brands. It wasn’t until I read a “bad” review about this one that I chose to get it. Someone complained about how “flat” it was for their eyes and I knew it was the one for my slightly more flatter than they are round eyes. When I need the heat the electric wands would give me, I simply aim my blow dryer at it for a few seconds and voila!
Elizabeth G.
Ontario
This is hands down the BEST curler I’ve ever come across, as ive tried many countless ones on the hunt for the right one that delivers amazing results! I read a few reviews on this one and Ulta had it as one of their beauty steals of the day during their sale. I will never try any other curler after this! I’ve been using the same pad for maybe a year or more and it’s now time to change it >_< but it’s lasted me for so long and the curler hasn’t broken nor bent and my eyelashes never get stuck or pulled off in the pad! The curl lasts and is beautiful
Andrea F.
Louisville, KY
This is the latest eye cutler added to my collection, and will be the last one. I honestly have about 8 different eye lash curlers, cause I am OBSESSED with eyelashes, and I can say this is my favorite one. It is large enough to get and curl ALL lashes equally if that makes sense. I don’t know how to explain it but it is worth the try! I was hesitant to buy it at first because it is so expensive compared to other brands, but it was worth it! I even got my best friend to buy one for herself with just one try! Haha
Lauren S.
My go to eyelash curler.... can't imagine using any other brand.  The size fits my eye well.  I have never lost a lash or struggled to use the curler.  I have found a little trick to keeping the lash curler clean (er)…. wipe the curling head with cotton ball saturated in micellar water.  This should pick up an trapped makeup.  In addition a quick wipe with a microfiber cloth will pick up anything else.
Diana D.
Burke, VA
I love this eyelash curler. It is well-made and has lasted me since 2015 which is four years. I believe that it is suitable for Asian eyes since it is more on the less con cave side. It is not pinch my eyelid. And the padding last for a good amount of time where I do not have to replace them as often as I do with other curlers. I highly recommend this product
Leana L.
Parsippany , NJ
BEST eyelash curler I have ever used! I haven’t used anything else since I tried this. It lasts for a long time too, not like drug store curlers. I have Asian eyelashes which are pretty straight and these definitely help them. Of course my lashes always fall back down after they are curled but this eyelash curler makes them stay curled longer.
Hannah N.
Seminole
I bought this during Ulta’s 21 days of beauty when it was on sale. My sister had one and she loved it, so I decided to get it since I didn’t have one. I also heard that this was good for Asian eyes.
I love the color or absence rather of bright colors. Now this doesn’t fit my eye shape as well as I’d hoped. It does pinch sometimes and doesn’t quite reach all my inner or outer lashes. And also my lashes don’t look curled so much as crimped. The pad is nice and sturdy and hasn’t ripped in all the time I’ve had it. I have replaced it and I’ve had t for about a year (I’m cheap and don’t want to have to buy new ones). I do clean and sanitize the pads monthly to avoid eye infections. I do think that this is a good eyelash curler for people with a different eye shape, but I do wish I had saved more money and bought the shu uemura one at full price.
shu uemura eyelash curler
Emily C.
Boston, MA
So many people raves about this eyelash curler..apparently it’s suppose to be great for Asian eyelashes; However, I cannot seem to agree with others. I’ve come across other lash curlers that work better than this one. It curls my lashes for a few seconds and the moment I apply mascara, they’re already falling back to natural.
Karen K.
Weston
I have used this eyelash curler for years. It forms to eyelash line with minimal maneuvering and rarely pinches. The pads are easy to replace. Have to do a few times for nice big curl. I would love to find a curler that requires no maneuvering, never pinches and curls amazingly. So far this is best that I have found!
Kayla B.
Middleboro , MA
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m not a fan of eyelash curlers at all. They may be every inexpensive and available just about where there’s beauty product. Although they weaken the strength of my eyelashes and often cause them to fall out. I don’t recommend an eyelash curler. I feel as if there are great mascaras that will do the trick.
maarya e.
Engnald
Worth the price?
Is it really worth the hype?
Jessica D.
Pierce, NE
Much cheaper lash curlers are out there. Should I spend the extra money and buy this one to last the 6 months some reviewers are saying it lasts?
Evie N.
Northamptonshire
Hey, I’d love to see if this really works and increases our chances of receiving VoxBoxes! Also, it’s a fun way of getting to know each other ❤️ Just answer each question separately in the comments, then like other people’s comments 💜 What was the first makeup product you brought? When did you start wearing makeup? What’s your favourite makeup brand? Where do you shop the most? What makeup product could you not live without? Who’s your favourite beauty influencer(s)? What one makeup product would you recommend? Lip gloss or lip stick? Eyeliner or eyeshadow? Matte or Dewy foundation? Drugstore or high end? Hopefully this works and good luck to everyone!! 💕💕💕💕💕
Jessenia V.
Hialeah, FL
Do you use this before or after applying your mascara?