maarya e.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Denver, CO
6 months ago
Yes, i've had mine for a long time
Cindy A.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Corbin, KY
8 months, 2 weeks ago
I've had this curler for a few years and I really like it but I did have one issue with it. I noticed it started pulling out my corner lashes!!! I have no idea why but I replaced the pad thing it it and it stopped. Just watch out for that...
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Alexandria , VA
8 months, 2 weeks ago
Totally! it will last you a long time and it will curl all your lashes (even the corners) without leaving them like an "L" shape :)
May K.
Yess
Amber K.
Amber K.
9 months, 2 weeks ago
Definitely not worth the price. Its a regular eyelash curler that you can get from walgreens with the words Shiseido on it, it like costs $20. A $2 eyelash curler from the drugstore will do the same job.
Thanyely R.
Thanyely R.
9 months, 2 weeks ago
Sin duda vale la pena, es un producto de buenísima calidad.
Brittany H.
Def worth the price and I would recommend it 100 percent :D
Helen R.
Helen R.
10 months, 2 weeks ago
Yes, it is totally worth it. I have lashes that goes straight down. The curler helps it stay curl until I wash my face. Definitely worth it.
Madeline B.
Madeline B.
11 months, 1 week ago
I've had mine forever, they are totally worth the price!
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
12 months ago
Yes, I think it's totally worth the price. I've had mine for years and it's still curling my lashes like the first day I bought. It.
Becky L.
Becky L.
Los Angeles, CA
1 year, 2 months ago
Yes, this is totally worth the price. I've had cheaper eyelash curlers - Revon, Cover Girl, etc and Shiseido is the best. Plus it's a one-time purchase and then you had purchase the $5 pad refills.
Cindy E.
Cindy E.
1 year, 2 months ago
YES SUPER WOORTH IT. YOU WONT HAVE TO BUY ANOTHER ONE.JUST BE CAREFUL.
If you have smaller eyes, it is absolutely worth the price for sure
If you have smaller eyes, it is absolutely worth the price for sure
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Fair Lawn, NJ
1 year, 3 months ago
Yes, definitely! It comes with a replacement piece as well so you can throw out the rubber and use a new one after a few months.
1 year, 3 months ago
I use this daily and love it! Very much worth the price as long as you keep it clean and take care of it.
Elishia H.
Elishia H.
1 year, 3 months ago
I've found it well worth it. I've had this curler for more than five years. I keep it clean and use it daily. Still as good as when I bought it.
Caroline F.
Caroline F.
Dallas, TX
1 year, 5 months ago
Yes! If you take care of it, it will last you for years!
Laura W.
Laura W.
1 year, 5 months ago
Yes, Worth every penny and the pads last a long time so you don't have to replace them often. Ive had mine for over 6 years and I would say it was worth it. I bought it at Sephora!
Glyniel C.
Glyniel C.
1 year, 5 months ago
Yes! I love this curler so much, I have small almond eyes and this makes all the difference. I've tried cheaper curlers and threw them out After getting this.
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
Duarte, CA
1 year, 6 months ago
For asian girls, totally! It's like I finally found an eyelash curler that fits my eyes properly
Amy G.
Amy G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1 year, 6 months ago
If you have small or round eyes, this is well worth the price. This is one of the only curlers that curls my lashes well on my small eyes. If you have larger eyes, this might not be the brand for you (I've heard that the Kevyn Aucoin curler is good for larger eyes, but I haven't tried it because it wouldn't work for me).
Marina P.
Marina P.
1 year, 6 months ago
I was doubtful of how good it would be because I thought all eyelash curlers are the same but this is honestly so much better and worth the price. All the others I've tried couldn't reach all my lashes and would tear them out.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
1 year, 6 months ago
Definitely! I have super stubborn lashes and this keeps them curled and never pulls them. I have never found one better! With the replacement pad, it should last about a year depending on how often you use it obviously :) I love mine!