Is it really worth the hype?

Ashley P.
Ashley P.
1 year, 8 months ago
Yes it's highly recommended and I've had
Kaitlyn T.
Kaitlyn T.
Downey, CA
1 year, 8 months ago
Yes!! My eyelashes won't curl with anything other than this and the curl lasts all day.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Fresh Meadows, NY
1 year, 9 months ago
i definitely think it's worth it since it lasts a long time. it usually comes with a replacement rubber attachment. the curve of the eyelash curler is great and you won't be clamping onto skin which is a constant fear of mine.
Farah A.
Farah A.
its okey for me.
Geny G.
Geny G.
Harlingen, TX
1 year, 10 months ago
Not really "worth" the price , could be cheaper doesnt work as well as expected
Christina B.
Christina B.
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
1 year, 11 months ago
This works really well on my lashes. I've tried so many different kinds and this is by far the best. I'm not one to spend $20+ on beauty tools but this was a great investment. Curls my lashes beautifully. You definitely should purchase!!
Nancy W.
Nancy W.
Bridgeview, IL
2 years, 2 months ago
Yes i love this eye lash curler i love the way it makes my lashes look
Raina T.
Raina T.
2 years, 2 months ago
I know a lot of people who like this eyelash curler because it does give a great curl. However, I was not a fan of it because the shape did not work well with my eyes and if I wasn't careful, it would pinch the inner corner of my eye. I've never had this happen with an eye lash curler before. I went back to my Shu Uemura one which is still my favorite.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
2 years, 2 months ago
I really like it because it seems like a longer one than most, so it covers all of my lashes instead of only half of them. Also great for hooded eyes, because it really opens up my eyes.