Jillian T.
Clarkston
I bought this after my Tarte lash curler was underwhelming. I’ve heard wonderful things about this eyelash curler ever since I started watching YouTube beauty videos over a decade ago, and was excited to finally try it. I will say it feels really cheap compared to my Tarte curler, and I’m confused how it’s worth $20 when it feels so cheaply made. The pad inside is nice and allows for a nice curl, which is the most important part. But the hefty price tag for a lash curler is what dropped my rating down to 3 stars.