Bernadette P.
Los Angeles, CA
Best Eye Lash Curler Ever !!! My eyes are very tiny and flat. My eyes are hooded and I have tiny eyelids. I am Asian/Pacific islander which makes it a mission to find ways for my eyes pop. It grabs all my eyelash and fits my eyes perfectly. My Revlon eye lash curler in gold doesn't compare to this one. There is Zero snagging and it grabs every lash I got. it curls my lashes perfectly. Its curved and flat to capture every lash which is perfect for my eyes. Makeup and eyeliner does get it dirty which shows how much it works! I love it, I reccommend and would rebuy. I always use Eyelash curler first before mascara.