Winnie C.
Midland, TX
BEST EYELASH CURLER EVER!!!! Being Asian, I inherited monolid/hooded eyelids which makes it difficult for me to curl my eyelashes. Another problem with my lashes include how they're short and are slanted straight down. I use to buy cheap eyelash curlers which never fit my eyes and I was never able to curl my lashes effectively. Luckily, shiseido makes this amazing eyelash curler that fits my eye shape perfectly which leads to better and longer lasting eyelash curls! So if you're debating on splurging on this eyelash curler, I'll definitely recommend it!!