Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
I used to think that eyelash curlers were just a useless step in makeup application...until I was gifted a Shiseido curler for Christmas. Now I've seen the light, and I won't go back.

This curler is shaped absolutely perfectly to get every single lash without pinching your eyelid. That's a HUGE plus. I have pretty thin, straight lashes, and with a few pumps of this curler, my lashes hold a great curl all day long. The curler itself is constructed well, it's lightweight and durable enough to be worth the price tag.

If you've been unimpressed by other lash curlers, please try this one out! It's changed my whole makeup game.