Shiseido Eyelash Curler + Refill Set

Shiseido Eyelash Curler Refill 2pcs

Shiseido Eyelash Curler 213 and Refill Set; Special Combo Deal

Does this eyelash curler actually hold a curl?
Start your review of Shiseido Eyelash Curler + Refill Set!
Hope D.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Shiseido Eyelash Curler + Refill Set uploaded by Hope D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Who knew there was such a difference in a cheap drugstore eyelash curler and THIS ONE! I’ve read a ton of great reviews and finally bought it (although $22 is a lot to pay for a curler) so I’m hoping it will last a long time 😬 but so far I’m LOVING IT! It really does make a HUGE DIFFERENCE in my lashes and the curl lasts a lot longer. It’s very comfortable to use also.
Nicky B.
Gardnerville Nv
Shiseido Eyelash Curler + Refill Set uploaded by Nicky B.
I had no clue, It's true, not all eyelash curlers are created equal: honestly it's not that expensive. It really works much better then the other brands, I'm definitely happy / sold !!!
Guyenanh D.
Saint Paul, MN
Shiseido Eyelash Curler + Refill Set uploaded by Guyenanh D.
If you want nice curled lashes with a good lash pad. This is the one! I have thick asian lashes and finding the right curler can be difficult. This one truly curled my lashes but also did it safely. Often time cheap curlers will have cheap lash pads that break easily in the middle. Which turns your lash curler into a guillotine for the lashes. I've never had this issue with Shiseido eyelash curlers. Plus with the price, you get refills with it. It's amazing. TRUST.
Yvonne H.
Las Vegas, NV
I have been using this eyelash curler for about 20 years. This is one of the best eyelash curler's on the market hands-down. Don't waste your money on drug store eyelash curler's it's a little pricier but worth the investment it will last a long time
Nuri K.
This is a makeup staple in my bathroom. I have very straight lashes that always loose curl. I have used many inexpensive curlers before and after using this I don't think I need to look any further. It is well made and curls the lashes very nicely. If you have room in your budget for this one, you won't regret it.
LaDana J.
Gracemont , OK
Well I had heard good things about this eyelash curler, however that wasn’t the out come for me. I used it and it pulled out a few of my eyelashes (my lashes not fake ones, I was mad). But it did curl what was still attached. Lol the funny thing is I payed it down and my cousin used it while I was sleep and pulled out a lot of lashes 🤭. I made sure it ended up in the trash after that. I’m summing it up as I got a bad eyelash curler I’m sure that doesn’t happen to everyone but I still haven’t bought another one either.
Victoria M.
Durango, CO
Omg!!! Best eyelash curler ever!!! It does a fantastic job curling my super stubborn lashes! I use it literally every time I apply makeup! It is easy to use. I never hurt or pinch my lids. The pads are very bouncy and squishy. I am very satisfied. The ONLY downside is the price but it's worth it to buy something that's quality and gonna last!
Elena K.
Mount Vernon, WA
Only lash curler that actually worked nicely and kept the curl. Defi would recommend to anyone looking a for a eyelash curler. A must try.
Carmelita D.
This eyelash curler is the only one that fits my Asian lashes. Other eyelash curlers don't contour well to my eyes for some reason. This eyelash curler curls my lashes so well without having that pinch feeling. They stay curled all day as well!
LAUREN A.
Owings Mills, MD
This is one of the best eyelash curlers on the market. Doesn’t rip or tear at skin or lashes. Holds up through years of use. With the addition of the refill, it’s a great set.