Shiseido Eyelash Curler Pad uploaded by Soledad G.

BY SHISEIDO #25 in Eyelash Curlers

Refill for Eyelash Curler.

Jess Z.
Chino
I love these and the eyelash curler it comes with! It’s the only eyelash curler I’ve had that has never pinched my eyelids. It’s also super effective at curling my eyelashes and does just bend, cut, or pull them out.
Kim H.
San Jose
These pads are a must if you own a Shiseido eyelash curler. I change the pads about once every 3-6 months. I found them in Japan for less than $2.00. They are more on the expensive end here, but worth the extra $$. The curler is great on asian eyes. I love my curler!
Lilly G.
Edinburg
For some reason my eyelash curler pads always tear down the middle which makes my eyelashes stick to it and tear off. I think I’ve gone through 5 pads in the last 3 months but they’re the only ones big enough for my eyes yet still soft so I will continue to buy them!
Emily L.
brooklyn
These are great for replacement pads. They can also be used to replace on the Shu umera lash curler as well. These need to be replaced ever few months but they aren’t that expensive to buy whenever it’s time to change the pad. These are in great quality.
Morgan B.
Brockport, NY
Perfect for my favorite lash curler! Love that they readily sell refills so I’m not having to buy a whole new curler each time I run out since the curler itself is pricy! Can get these at the counter in any department store or at Sephora.
Jeanne P.
I’m always shocked at what a difference a new pad makes. I just switched mine out & it’s like getting an entirely new tool. Some brands don’t offer replacements (& not every pad fits into every tool) so Shiseido makes a good product that’s easily able to be maintained & I appreciate that.
Jenny C.
Baltimore, MD
There is nothing glamorous about eyelash curler pads but they are an essential for anyone that uses an eyelash curler. Plus they fit not only my shiseido eyelash curler but also the one from shu uemura. Each pad lasts a while also!
HJ K.
Los Angeles
I love my Shiseido eyelash curler. It’s better economically and environmentally to buy these replacement pads than buying a new curler every few months. It’s easy to just take out the old pad and put the replacement pad.
Sue L.
Houston
I’m sure there are other curler pads but I always get these to put into my eyelash curler. These are supple but have some give so it doesn’t leave weird creases in my very straight lashes. They come in packs of 2 so I usually purchase a few at a time.
Alicia C.
Lynnfield
these are great if you have the matching curler! i replace my pad just about every 3 months! they fit the curler great and you can replace it whenever you feel you need to! i definitely would buy again!!

back