Shiseido Eyelash Curler Pad uploaded by Soledad G.

BY SHISEIDO #29 in Eyelash Curlers

Refill for Eyelash Curler.

Jess Z.
Chino
I love these and the eyelash curler it comes with! It’s the only eyelash curler I’ve had that has never pinched my eyelids. It’s also super effective at curling my eyelashes and does just bend, cut, or pull them out.
Lilly G.
Edinburg
For some reason my eyelash curler pads always tear down the middle which makes my eyelashes stick to it and tear off. I think I’ve gone through 5 pads in the last 3 months but they’re the only ones big enough for my eyes yet still soft so I will continue to buy them!
Kim H.
San Jose
These pads are a must if you own a Shiseido eyelash curler. I change the pads about once every 3-6 months. I found them in Japan for less than $2.00. They are more on the expensive end here, but worth the extra $$. The curler is great on asian eyes. I love my curler!
nevaeh r.
I like this band because it doesnt tear apart as easy as others that i have tried. Its not the best though because it isnt as squishy as others are. It feels really stiff and I am very gentle when using these cause i feel like they are gonna rip my eyelashes out
Emily L.
brooklyn
These are great for replacement pads. They can also be used to replace on the Shu umera lash curler as well. These need to be replaced ever few months but they aren’t that expensive to buy whenever it’s time to change the pad. These are in great quality.
Kim W.
Montgomery
This has been a life changer for me. It fits my eye shape, with no pinching. Prefect curl everytime. I have been using over a year, and I have only had to change pads one time. Very easy to clean. One off favorite things in my beauty retinue.
Morgan B.
Brockport, NY
Perfect for my favorite lash curler! Love that they readily sell refills so I’m not having to buy a whole new curler each time I run out since the curler itself is pricy! Can get these at the counter in any department store or at Sephora.
Jeanne P.
I’m always shocked at what a difference a new pad makes. I just switched mine out & it’s like getting an entirely new tool. Some brands don’t offer replacements (& not every pad fits into every tool) so Shiseido makes a good product that’s easily able to be maintained & I appreciate that.
Jenny C.
Baltimore, MD
There is nothing glamorous about eyelash curler pads but they are an essential for anyone that uses an eyelash curler. Plus they fit not only my shiseido eyelash curler but also the one from shu uemura. Each pad lasts a while also!
Angela M.
One pad will last me about 8-9 months and they're so cheap! I've used this with the same shiseido curler almost every day for about 4 years and have only had to buy the replacements once so I think this is pretty awesome quality