Shiseido Eyelash Curler uploaded by Michelle L.

BY SHISEIDO #22 in Eyelash Curlers

• Does this work well with almond shaped eyes?1 Answers
  • How well does this work on Asian eyes and eyelashes?1 Answers
Janira H.
Janira H.
Brooklyn, NY
Best lash curler if you have very straight lashes. My lashes are very straight making them look non-existent at times. After using this and using mascara, who needs falsies? If you have straight or fine hair and have no curl to your lashes this is the lash curler you need, best investment I've made for my eyelashes. You need it!
Iris D.
Iris D.
Fremont, CA
This is one of my favorite curlers. My eyelashes have never been longer. I have very short eyelashes, so when I first used this I was very surprised that people could actually notice my eyelashes. Sometimes I don't even put mascara because the effect of the curler is enough.
Natalie Y.
Natalie Y.
Santa Clara, CA
This is honestly the best eyelash curler I've owned. It curls my stubborn eyelashes just fine and I think the curl actually holds for a long time. I have Asian eyes so sometimes it's hard to find a curler that fits my eyeshadow and won't pinch my eyelids. Love this!
Susie C.
Susie C.
this is the holy grail of eyelash curlers, but really esp. for asian eyes. I bought mine at macy's and you can get more refills online. I threw out all my eyelash curlers after trying this one.
Shelly C.
Shelly C.
Holy grail eyelash curler. Best hands down. Doesnt snag on my lashes or my skin. It curls my lashes beautifully and stays curled all day. I cant live without this!
Nula G.
Nula G.
Love this! It makes my eyelashes curled all day! Great purchase and I would highly recommend for anyone to try if yall looking for a great eyelash curler!
Karina M.
Karina M.
The best eyelash curler ever that i tried, its super easy to use and super clean, the price is amazing for this product quality I bought on macys
Beatriz V.
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
There is no eyelash curler better than this one ! It's great and keeps my eyelashes up all day ! I have repurchased this four times already !
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Newfane, NY
I bought this after my last eyelash curler broke. I m really impressed. It has the right amount of tension to curl. I would buy this again.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Amazing eyelash curler. Works amazing at curling lashes with and without mascara on. Amazing results would highly recommend.
Eliza W.
Eliza W.
Kent, WA
How well does this work on Asian eyes and eyelashes?
Charlie T.
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does this work well with almond shaped eyes?