BY SHISEIDO #1 in Eyelash Curlers

A must-have for every makeup kit, this eyelash curler creates long lasting and perfect curls to play up eyes and give the appearance of larger eyes. Specially designed for Asian eyes, the eyelash curler makes the most out of thin and sparse lashes by creating a well-defined curl that helps open up the eyes. Extra rubber pad included for convenience. A must-have for every makeup kit, this eyelash curler creates long lasting and perfect curls to play up eyes and give the appearance of larger eyes. Specially designed for Asian eyes, the eyelash curler makes the most out of thin and sparse lashes by creating a well-defined curl that helps open up the eyes. Extra rubber pad included for convenience. Pack Size - 1 pc see more...

Meg M.
Atascadero, CA
I love the Shisheido eyelash curler! I've been using it for ages...at least 20 years! It was the only curler my Mom trusted so of course I grew up using this. When I was old enough time start buying my own makeup and such, a Shisheido curler was definitely on my "must have" list. It works so well and the pad lasts for a really long time. It doesn't pull out my lashes like some curlers have done in the past. Though this particular curler costs more than most of the other ones, it's worth it in the long run. I've tried several other brands and this is still one of my favorites! Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler is my #1. Shiseido Eyelash Curler is my #2!
Lidia L.
Scott City , KS
I will admit I was skeptical to pay that much for an eyelash curler! But it was a pretty good eyelash curler! What really surprised me was that it curled them pretty quickly. I could get the same effect with any other curler, but this one saves me more time. So I would recommend if you just have limited time and want things to be done quickly.
annie h.
Las Vegas, NV
**ASIAN LASHES ALERT**! If you are Asian, and if you have problems with your eyelashes sticking out straight or downwards, this is the product for you! I've used so many different lash curlers in my life, and the Shiseido Eyelash Curler is my absolute favorite. It curls my lashes up and they STAY up with no mascara. The curve is just right and it crimps every single one of my lashes. The pads last a long time too and are cheap to replace.
Monet S.
Seattle, WA
Shiseido's eyelash curler is a cult favorite and a must have for all makeup kits. The curl it achieves is natural and long lasting, no weird bends or sharp 90 degree angles. Easy to use and doesn't pinch at all, definitely worth the money! This is a product I will (and have) purchased again and again.
Suki L.
Austin, TX
Honestly, it's very rare that I try a more high-end beauty product and think it's worth the money, but this product is almost perfect. I've been curling my short, straight, hooded Asian eyelashes for 10 years and always used drugstore curlers, which performed decently but not amazingly. I tried this curler and the results really made me realize what I had been missing all these years. They give me such a beautiful fanned out lash effect. I always had trouble getting the lashes at the inner and outer corners but this curler grabs nearly all of them. The only con is, it pinches my left eye a bit, but I'm not sure if that's because I'm right-handed and I'm holding it weird, or if it has to do with my eye shape. (My right eye is more almond-shaped and my left eye is more round). Regardless, I love this curler and am super happy I tried it!
Mhailene M.
Laurel, MD
If you are asian, and have more almond eye shape, this is the best eye lash curler for you.  I have tried the other american brands but since my eyes are shaped different they always hurt.  I used this for the first time and was blown away.  I cant ever get a different one.  They are pricy but this is so worth the money and they keep my straighter than straight eyelashes curled!!!!!!
Sylvia R.
Little Rock, AR
Best eyelash curler I've ever used. Before I was using Kevyn Aucoin and it was ok but always had to be careful not to pinch my lids. I've heard for almond shaped eyes, this and Shu Uemura makes great lash curlers. So this was my first one to try and it works so well. No pinching and always a good natural curl. I wish it came with an extra pad. Other than that, it's a must-have tool in my makeup bag!
Jessica L.
Provo, UT
I have stuck straight lashes, big almond shaped eyes, & a LOT of lashes. this is my holy grail eye lash curler. at first, I didn’t know if it was worth the money, but it absolutely is. not only does it curl my lashes effectively and from the root, it never pulls or hurts & the curl lasts all day. when you first see it, it looks like any other curler, but it absolutely isn’t!!
Kyumin S.
By far the best eyelash curler I’ve ever had. These curl my lashes effortlessly without any fear of pinching my eyelid. These also have never pulled a lash out unlike some other brands have before. I highly recommend everyone to invest in a good eyelash curler!
Debbie H.
I have used many eyelash curlers, and it never occurred to me until I used this one that none of the rest actually fit the shape of my eye. The Shiseido curler makes it possible to fit the crimper closer to my lash line because it has a shorter "shield" (i.e., the part that the lashes curl against when they are crimped) that fits below my eye socket. Just the other day I received a curler in a box subscription that proved this point. The "shield" in the new crimper is measurably taller than the Shiseido curler and it actually mashes against the bone behind my eyelid. And let me tell you, it does not feel good! So, if you have hooded eyes, go with the Shiseido curler. It makes all the difference.
Courtney B.
Madison, GA
Is this worth the price you pay?
Eliza W.
Kent, WA
How well does this work on Asian eyes and eyelashes?
Hayley S.
Dothan, AL
Is this worth the price?
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does this work well with almond shaped eyes?
Hayley S.
Dothan, AL
Does this work well with long straight eye lashes?