Shiseido Eyelash Curler uploaded by Michelle L.Shiseido Eyelash Curler uploaded by Prugie💋 C.Shiseido Eyelash Curler uploaded by Veronica M.

BY SHISEIDO #1 in Eyelash Curlers

A must-have for every makeup kit, this eyelash curler creates long lasting and perfect curls to play up eyes and give the appearance of larger eyes. Specially designed for Asian eyes, the eyelash curler makes the most out of thin and sparse lashes by creating a well-defined curl that helps open up the eyes. Extra rubber pad included for convenience. A must-have for every makeup kit, this eyelash curler creates long lasting and perfect curls to play up eyes and give the appearance of larger eyes. Specially designed for Asian eyes, the eyelash curler makes the most out of thin and sparse lashes by creating a well-defined curl that helps open up the eyes. Extra rubber pad included for convenience. Pack Size - 1 pc see more...

Meg M.
Atascadero, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Shisheido eyelash curler! I've been using it for ages...at least 20 years! It was the only curler my Mom trusted so of course I grew up using this. When I was old enough time start buying my own makeup and such, a Shisheido curler was definitely on my "must have" list. It works so well and the pad lasts for a really long time. It doesn't pull out my lashes like some curlers have done in the past. Though this particular curler costs more than most of the other ones, it's worth it in the long run. I've tried several other brands and this is still one of my favorites! Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler is my #1. Shiseido Eyelash Curler is my #2!
🅘🅛🅘🅐🅝🅐 T.
Boca Raton
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve tried inexpensive drugstore eyelash curler’s and now this Shisheido one. First of all, it curls my lashes effortlessly and the padding is so thick that I never feel I will lose any lashes in pressing them. Also, the pad has lasted all over a year without replacement. The others I’ve had tear and crumble within 6 months or so. Great eyelash curler, I will replace pad when I need to because I’m keeping this one!
Suki L.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly, it's very rare that I try a more high-end beauty product and think it's worth the money, but this product is almost perfect. I've been curling my short, straight, hooded Asian eyelashes for 10 years and always used drugstore curlers, which performed decently but not amazingly. I tried this curler and the results really made me realize what I had been missing all these years. They give me such a beautiful fanned out lash effect. I always had trouble getting the lashes at the inner and outer corners but this curler grabs nearly all of them. The only con is, it pinches my left eye a bit, but I'm not sure if that's because I'm right-handed and I'm holding it weird, or if it has to do with my eye shape. (My right eye is more almond-shaped and my left eye is more round). Regardless, I love this curler and am super happy I tried it!
Mira M.
Metuchen, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes I do think it was worth the money. I have tried several drugstore and also sephora brand curlers and this is by far my favorite as it curled all my lashes and doesn't pinch my lashes in weird directions like others have. I have small eyes that aren't very rounded. And I find that is why when I curl my lashes with most curlers it misses quiet a few. But this grabs all. I love it.
Jovy C.
Suwanee, GA
My favorite eyelash curler! Perfect for asian eyes like me. Because shiseido eyelash curlers have wider and less curvy opening it suits almost all eye shapes. It covers from one end to another end of your eye area it is perfect for fast curling. I have been using the same lash curler for 4 years and I can guarantee the high quality of it. Very comparable to the Shu Uemura brand.
G G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have been using this for years. Just started to use the Kevin Aucoin one now after reading up on it. I can’t say it’s better than this though. I have very straight lashes and nothing will every truly work to keep them curled all day. I will continue to use but never stop searching for the one final tool that really does it for all day.
Kimberly D.
Rosemead
Hands down the best eyelash curler ever. If your Asian and have very stubborn eyelashes that won’t curl and stay up this eyelash curler will be your best friend. Defintately worth the investment. I was very hesitant at first to give this product a try since all other eyelash curlers never did anything to my lashes
Kalina K.
Lewisville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wouldn't use eyelash curlers, they can break off your lashes. It's better to use a clean lash brush to separate and curl your lashes without it pulling and tugging on your lashes. I have really long full lashes, and I use a little mascara brush to go through my lashes before applying mascaras.Don't waste money on these products.
Lauren M.
Birmingham, AL
Before I had been using a $3 eyelash curler from Maybeylline and it sucked. I was convinced that all eyelash curlers were the same because they all looked the same. I told people that I never use them because they just don’t work. This one was on sale for $10 at ultra during 21 days of beauty and I thought I would give it a try because it had been so long since I bought my last one. I don’t find myself using this everyday but it is incredible! The curl lasts in my lashes for a long time and it doesn’t hurt when you try to curl your lashes. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that is in the market for a new eyelash curler!
Monet S.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Shiseido's eyelash curler is a cult favorite and a must have for all makeup kits. The curl it achieves is natural and long lasting, no weird bends or sharp 90 degree angles. Easy to use and doesn't pinch at all, definitely worth the money! This is a product I will (and have) purchased again and again.
Hayley S.
Dothan, AL
Is this worth the price?
Eliza W.
Kent, WA
How well does this work on Asian eyes and eyelashes?
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does this work well with almond shaped eyes?
Hayley S.
Dothan, AL
Does this work well with long straight eye lashes?