Our best-selling eye lash curler for glamorous, traffic-stopping curl.

I am looking for new eyelash curler. Does anyone recommend and does it really curl your eyelashes?
Who's going to spend $40 on an eyelash curve?
How is this curler? I’ve never used one but am interested because my eyelashes get a but smushed from sleeping on my side. Would this help?
Start your review of Shiseido Eyelash Curler!
Product Highlights
...wonders for me. I was always a fan of Shu Umera and when you could no longer by curlers here in the states I decided to try this one out. I am sold. Oh, you get free pad refills for life!! in reviews
ONLY THIS eyelash curler fits my asian eyes! if you are asian like me, and having a hard time to find the perfect eyelash curler, TRY THIS!in reviews
Long lasting, and made my short lashes look long and thick with a perfect combination with mascara!in reviews
Tamar G.
Brooklyn, NY
Shiseido Eyelash Curler uploaded by Tamar G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I usually buy the tarte one but I tried this one and it’s amazing. It’s a softer push and curls my lashes nicely. I have big almond eyes and it curls all the lashes. Worth the $$. Highly recommend! Shiseido Eyelash Curler
Serinna C.
Yuma, AZ
Shiseido Eyelash Curler uploaded by Serinna C.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
In the middle of moving, I misplaced this eyelash curler and bought a temporary one from Revlon. Purchasing the latter made me appreciate this Shiseido lash curler even MORE 👀 The curvature is not as sharply defined - it’s smoothed out and a gentler curve which I think is what helps it more comfortably accommodate the eye. Plus, it’s easier to wedge this tool very close to the lash line. I don’t have issues with this lash curler pinching my eyelids. The pads are firm but not as stiff rubbery as the Revlon version. Because of this, I noticed less resistance from my lashes allowing themselves to get curled.
Stephanie D.
Missoula, MT
Shiseido Eyelash Curler uploaded by Stephanie D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Wow, this eye lash curler is bomb. It’s worth the splurge. I took my eyelash extensions out a few months ago and have been using a serum to grow them out. They’re long but not curly. This curler holds a curl sooo well and it lasts so long, too. Def worth it!
Kai C.
Playa Del Rey, CA
Shiseido Eyelash Curler uploaded by Kai C.
Shiseido Eyelash Curler uploaded by Kai C.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is now my holy grail of eyelash curlers. I have NO idea why it took me so long to make this purchase (probably b/c of the scary price point let’s be real) but I am so glad I finally did. I have almond shaped eyes & I find it so difficult to find a curler that fits my eye shape & one that doesn’t crimp or bend my eyelashes where I don’t want them to. I have long but stick straight lashes so most curlers don’t cooperate with me & don’t give a curl strong enough to hold. This curler is perfect for my eye shape, it fits around my eyes comfortably. The curl is INCREDIBLE. I had to take a before & after pic so you can truly see the magic she produces. You barely need to pump the curler at all to get an all around curl. It lasts forever especially with a good mascara. Shiseido Eyelash Curler is easy to use, easy to clean & the removable/replaceable pads are comfortable. I cannot recommend enough especially if you have smaller, almond shaped eyes. I will forever have this is my makeup kit. Yes she is pricey for an eyelash curler, but I would pay anything for this. OH SO WORTH IT 😍
Kate S.
Peabody, MA
Shiseido Eyelash Curler uploaded by Kate S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I never bought an eyelash curler before this one (I have since bought a few to but I keep going back to this one) and it’s so perfect, I don’t think I’ll ever need another one. It has a flatter curve than most curlers so you can get close to the lash root. And I’ve never once pinched my skin. Which is why I never had a curler, I thought I didn’t need to curl my lashes and it looked like a medieval torture device. They can be intimidating! Now, I curl my lashes every day without fail. It comes with a replacement pad as well.
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,528 reviews
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This is the Shiseido eyelash curler and it retails for $22.00. This curler is my favorite of all the brands I’ve tried. The pads last about 3 months each, the tool lasts for years. It’s long lasting, always gives the best curl, and never pinches me. I have almond cut eyes and this reaches all the way across without pinching. The shape allows you to get closest to the roots.
Tiffanie Y.
Northridge, CA
Shiseido Eyelash Curler uploaded by Tiffanie Y.
Purchased at: Sephora
One of my favorite eyelash curlers (the other one being the Laura mercier eyelash curler). I have tint short straight lashes and this eyelash curler bit only curls it but somehow makes my lashes look just a tad bit longer. It doesn't pinch or pull out my eyelashes. I've been using this Shiseido curler for years. I like that they sell replacement pads so I don't have to buy a whole new eyelash curler when it wears down. Definitely worth it. I got a gold version during Chinese new year. Love it. Shiseido Eyelash Curler
Ayline P.
Chula Vista, CA
Shiseido Eyelash Curler uploaded by Ayline P.
Purchased at: Sephora
I am in love with this eyelash curler! I have super straight long eyelashes that are difficult to curl. They never stay curled, not even for 10min! Everyone knows me as the one that would heat up the eyelash curler to keep the eyelashes semi curled until I found this eyelash curler. It keeps my eyelashes curled throughout the day without having to add heat to it.
Laurel M.
Gaithersburg, MD
Shiseido Eyelash Curler uploaded by Laurel M.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a good, sturdy eyelash curler that I purchased at Sephora last year. It has a sleek, polished look. Curls lashes well and it’s nice that you can actually purchase replacement lash pads. Only drawback is that the pads are a bit stiff compared to other brands and it takes a while for them to soften up.
Ellie P.
Shiseido Eyelash Curler uploaded by Ellie P.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this eyelash curler. I’ve had it for a year now with the same little rubber part on that it came with. Super easy to clean as well. One or two pumps at the roots of your eyelashes and you’re good to go.

277 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Maliah N.
Jber, AK
il y a 7 mois
Jasmine D. il y a 7 mois
I have relatively small, hooded eyes and I love the Shiseido Eyelash Curler! It conforms to my eye shape really well. I also have short, straight lashes and they always curl nicely with the Shiseido one.