BY SHISEIDO #1 in Eyelash Curlers

The best-selling eye lash curler for glamorous, traffic-stopping curl. The broad curve curls lashes from inner to outer corner while the edge-free design prevents pinching and reaches even the smallest lashes. Silicon pad curls from base to tip and includes one replacement pad.

• Is this good? Is it worth the price? Thanks3 Answers
  • I have used eyelashes curlers before, but my eyelashes ar...1 Answers
  • What curler is the best1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I love this curler. I have the tiniest stick straight lashes and this curler does wonders for me. I was always a fan of Shu Umera and when you could no longer by curlers here in the states I decided to try this one out. I am sold. Oh, you get free pad refills for life!! " in 242 reviews
  • "ONLY THIS eyelash curler fits my asian eyes! if you are asian like me, and having a hard time to find the perfect eyelash curler, TRY THIS!" in 188 reviews
  • "Long lasting, and made my short lashes look long and thick with a perfect combination with mascara!" in 77 reviews
Hannah N.
Seminole
I bought this during Ulta’s 21 days of beauty when it was on sale. My sister had one and she loved it, so I decided to get it since I didn’t have one. I also heard that this was good for Asian eyes.
I love the color or absence rather of bright colors. Now this doesn’t fit my eye shape as well as I’d hoped. It does pinch sometimes and doesn’t quite reach all my inner or outer lashes. And also my lashes don’t look curled so much as crimped. The pad is nice and sturdy and hasn’t ripped in all the time I’ve had it. I have replaced it and I’ve had t for about a year (I’m cheap and don’t want to have to buy new ones). I do clean and sanitize the pads monthly to avoid eye infections. I do think that this is a good eyelash curler for people with a different eye shape, but I do wish I had saved more money and bought the shu uemura one at full price.
shu uemura eyelash curler
Bern D.
Los Angeles, CA
Best Eye Lash Curler Ever !!! My eyes are very tiny and flat. My eyes are hooded and I have tiny eyelids. I am Asian/Pacific islander which makes it a mission to find ways for my eyes pop. It grabs all my eyelash and fits my eyes perfectly. My Revlon eye lash curler in gold doesn't compare to this one. There is Zero snagging and it grabs every lash I got. it curls my lashes perfectly. Its curved and flat to capture every lash which is perfect for my eyes. Makeup and eyeliner does get it dirty which shows how much it works! I love it, I reccommend and would rebuy. I always use Eyelash curler first before mascara.
Sarah G.
Minot AFB, ND
DO NOT USE THIS CURLER IF YOU HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN. I first used this lash curler at work and I LOVED it, yes it gives a great curl that holds, and opens the eye nicely. But what the brand and labels won’t tell you is this is made of nickel which is a MAJOR eye and skin irritant. I developed a rash 3 days after using this. I continued to use it thought because I thought it was a rash from my brushes or I even thought my eye primer was expired. No. It was the curler. 2 weeks later I find out they are made of nickel, I’ve stopped using it and switched to a tweezerman one, and the rash has started to fade. It was to the point my entire eyelid was red, itchy, and scaly. Just a warning!
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
I used to think that eyelash curlers were just a useless step in makeup application...until I was gifted a Shiseido curler for Christmas. Now I've seen the light, and I won't go back.

This curler is shaped absolutely perfectly to get every single lash without pinching your eyelid. That's a HUGE plus. I have pretty thin, straight lashes, and with a few pumps of this curler, my lashes hold a great curl all day long. The curler itself is constructed well, it's lightweight and durable enough to be worth the price tag.

If you've been unimpressed by other lash curlers, please try this one out! It's changed my whole makeup game.
Melanie R.
Houston
Let me tell you about this one it is so amazing it cause your lashes like heaven even if you have small lashes it gathers all your Lashes in groups all of them to where they stay out for the longest time ever and you don't even have to squeeze it really hard and it lasts for like a long time I once used it and I put one coat of mascara and a legit took a shower and came back out and my lashes were still up because of how cold it was and I didn't press hard on it or anything I personally love this everyone who tells me hey can I use your eyelash curler that use mine and they all die for it I've gone in so many people hooked on to this so I really recommend it for other people
Sirena N.
GAME CHANGER! So, a little background: I am of a pacific islander, Asian descent, so my eye shape is longer and more almond shaped than what I feel the "majority" of eye shapes can be (rounder, less shallow). So, traditional curlers like those from Revlon tend to be too rounded and deep, so they end up just pinching the inner and outer corner of my eyelids and not getting all my lashes.

The curve is shallower and longer, so it gets all my lashes and doesn't pinch my eyelids. I've literally owned mine for years (5+) and it is still going strong! I just buy refills from Amazon every so often! Seriously, if you have more almond shaped eyes, skip the drugstore and buy this!!!
Winnie C.
Midland, TX
BEST EYELASH CURLER EVER!!!! Being Asian, I inherited monolid/hooded eyelids which makes it difficult for me to curl my eyelashes. Another problem with my lashes include how they're short and are slanted straight down. I use to buy cheap eyelash curlers which never fit my eyes and I was never able to curl my lashes effectively. Luckily, shiseido makes this amazing eyelash curler that fits my eye shape perfectly which leads to better and longer lasting eyelash curls! So if you're debating on splurging on this eyelash curler, I'll definitely recommend it!!
Mandy M.
Indianapolis
I love this curler so much!  My eyelids are hooded and my eyelashes are thick and stick straight!  Nothing I did before I bought this curler could help them out-- not the curl before method, not the "walk the eyelash curler up the last" method, not even the coat once, curl, coat twice, curl again.  (I didn't try the heat the curler option, because that honestly scares me to death!) I honestly thought that maybe I just had "uncurlable" lashes.  This one has changed the game.  Easier to use than my old curler (no pinching, no trying to find the right angle) and actually works like a dream.  I was skeptical that eyelash curlers could honestly be different, but this one was worth the cost!
Jillian T.
Clarkston
I bought this after my Tarte lash curler was underwhelming. I’ve heard wonderful things about this eyelash curler ever since I started watching YouTube beauty videos over a decade ago, and was excited to finally try it. I will say it feels really cheap compared to my Tarte curler, and I’m confused how it’s worth $20 when it feels so cheaply made. The pad inside is nice and allows for a nice curl, which is the most important part. But the hefty price tag for a lash curler is what dropped my rating down to 3 stars.
Jenny M.
This eyelash curler is the BOMBBB !!! It’s easy to use and will curl your lashes so well that they stay curled for the entire day. I changed my makeup routine recently to where i will just curl my lashes with this because it makes them look sooooo long, and not even wear mascara. Which is a huge step for me because my lashes are so short, thin, and weak. This is such a confidence booster and SOOOOO worth the $20. Save for this curler and just get a drugstore mascara, that’s the way to go sis
maarya e.
Engnald
Worth the price?
Is it really worth the hype?
Jessica D.
Pierce, NE
Much cheaper lash curlers are out there. Should I spend the extra money and buy this one to last the 6 months some reviewers are saying it lasts?
Jessenia V.
Hialeah, FL
Do you use this before or after applying your mascara?
Lauren N.
Is there much of a difference in these expensive eyelash curlers and the ones you would get at the drugstore? Is it worth the price?