BY SHISEIDO #1 in Eyelash Curlers

The best-selling eye lash curler for glamorous, traffic-stopping curl. The broad curve curls lashes from inner to outer corner while the edge-free design prevents pinching and reaches even the smallest lashes. Silicon pad curls from base to tip and includes one replacement pad.

Shiseido Eyelash Curler
  • "I love this curler. I have the tiniest stick straight lashes and this curler does wonders for me. I was always a fan of Shu Umera and when you could no longer by curlers here in the states I decided to try this one out. I am sold. Oh, you get free pad refills for life!! " in 242 reviews
  • "ONLY THIS eyelash curler fits my asian eyes! if you are asian like me, and having a hard time to find the perfect eyelash curler, TRY THIS!" in 188 reviews
  • "Long lasting, and made my short lashes look long and thick with a perfect combination with mascara!" in 77 reviews
Emerald V.
San Diego
Before buyung this, I was using a typical, American lash curler. It woukd always curl my lashes weirdly and pinch my skin, especially because I have mono lids. I did research and found that this curler was catered more for asian eyes and I agree. Its curve is flatter than american made curlers, so it fits my eye better and doesnt pinch one bit. The rubber part is also very high quality. I've used this curler for a year or two and it still doesn't have too deep of an indent or split in the middle. The grip and finger holes are large and comfortable and the product itself is chic. Even though it's pricey, it's most definitely worth it!
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
I used to think that eyelash curlers were just a useless step in makeup application...until I was gifted a Shiseido curler for Christmas. Now I've seen the light, and I won't go back.

This curler is shaped absolutely perfectly to get every single lash without pinching your eyelid. That's a HUGE plus. I have pretty thin, straight lashes, and with a few pumps of this curler, my lashes hold a great curl all day long. The curler itself is constructed well, it's lightweight and durable enough to be worth the price tag.

If you've been unimpressed by other lash curlers, please try this one out! It's changed my whole makeup game.
Sirena N.
GAME CHANGER! So, a little background: I am of a pacific islander, Asian descent, so my eye shape is longer and more almond shaped than what I feel the "majority" of eye shapes can be (rounder, less shallow). So, traditional curlers like those from Revlon tend to be too rounded and deep, so they end up just pinching the inner and outer corner of my eyelids and not getting all my lashes.

The curve is shallower and longer, so it gets all my lashes and doesn't pinch my eyelids. I've literally owned mine for years (5+) and it is still going strong! I just buy refills from Amazon every so often! Seriously, if you have more almond shaped eyes, skip the drugstore and buy this!!!
Mandy M.
Indianapolis
I love this curler so much!  My eyelids are hooded and my eyelashes are thick and stick straight!  Nothing I did before I bought this curler could help them out-- not the curl before method, not the "walk the eyelash curler up the last" method, not even the coat once, curl, coat twice, curl again.  (I didn't try the heat the curler option, because that honestly scares me to death!) I honestly thought that maybe I just had "uncurlable" lashes.  This one has changed the game.  Easier to use than my old curler (no pinching, no trying to find the right angle) and actually works like a dream.  I was skeptical that eyelash curlers could honestly be different, but this one was worth the cost!
Izy H.
HG product alert yo! I'm of East Asian descent, so I have puffy/hooded eyes. Western eyelash curlers typically pinch my eyelids and cause a sorts of unnecessary owwie-ness! No problems with eyelid pinching with Shiseido. It's likely due to the fact Shiseido is a century old Japanese company. Interestingly enough, my Caucasian friends, or friends who do not have hooded eyelids, love this curler too, so I guess you can call it an universal curler! This curler curls verrry well and the curl lasts all day! I have stuck straight lashes and this curls them like a dream. Some days I just curl and forego mascara.
Minus 1 star for the "black metallic chrome" curlers that are sold in most US store (Sephora, Macys, etc) The black chrome paint actually flakes off! Get the standard silver one from Amazon.
Karen F.
bellevue, WA
I often chopped my eyelashes with my old curler (unknown brand i bought at primark) which make my eyelash sparse and bald on some area. It doesn't help at all that my lashes are short and stubby to begin with-_- This curler is perfect. it's able to reach all my lashes to the root (literally). This is perfect for people with hooded/slanted eye shape or generally people with short lashes that won't stay up. I cannot recommend this more than anything. tbh, ever since i bought this curler, every other curler is pretty much trash lol.
emily y.
Chapel Hill, NC
I have been using this thing since I was 16 and I've never looked back. MONOLID / ASIAN GIRLS: this will be your best friend. It fits the curvature(or lack of) of my eye perfectly for beautiful lifted lashes every time. I clamp at the base lightly and work my way down the lashes to give it a natural curl instead of a single weird crimp. I buy the little replacements on amazon for super cheap! Lasts forever, highly recommend this eyelash curler.
annie h.
Henderson, NV
**ASIAN LASHES ALERT**! If you are Asian, and if you have problems with your eyelashes sticking out straight or downwards, this is the product for you! I've used so many different lash curlers in my life, and the Shiseido Eyelash Curler is my absolute favorite. It curls my lashes up and they STAY up with no mascara. The curve is just right and it crimps every single one of my lashes. The pads last a long time too and are cheap to replace.
Lori P.
Burr Ridge , IL
I have fairly flat Asian eyes and find most western-brand curlers to be too rounded to adequately clamp all my lashes. These are still rounded, but not in such an extreme, so it does a really good job of evenly clamping all the lashes and getting VERY close to the lash line (I found this to be true more so than the Shu Uemura curler which is also flatter, but did not get as close to the base of my lashes). There's a learning curve so you don't end up clamping your skin, but the results are great. I tend to do many small pumps along the length of the lashes instead of one long pump and it helps the longevity of the curl. I like how lightweight this curler is without feeling cheap and love the look of the gunmetal color. My lashes are pretty stubborn and generally don't like to hold a curl, so these don't work miracles or anything, but they are better than every other curler I've tried.
Honey M.
This eye curler is my holy grail for my asian eyes! I thought I wouldn’t get every lash but after doing research online, this was the answer! This curler can even reach my outer corner of my eyes. I have been using it for awhile and it still works for me. I love how it comes with 1 refill as well. Just be careful not to pinch your eyelids because you can really feel that it’s close to your lash line to ensure every lash will be curled.
maarya e.
Engnald
Worth the price?
Is it really worth the hype?
Jessica D.
Pierce, NE
Much cheaper lash curlers are out there. Should I spend the extra money and buy this one to last the 6 months some reviewers are saying it lasts?
Jessenia V.
Hialeah, FL
Do you use this before or after applying your mascara?
Lauren N.
Is there much of a difference in these expensive eyelash curlers and the ones you would get at the drugstore? Is it worth the price?