BY SHISEIDO #1 in Eyelash Curlers

The best-selling eye lash curler for glamorous, traffic-stopping curl. The broad curve curls lashes from inner to outer corner while the edge-free design prevents pinching and reaches even the smallest lashes. Silicon pad curls from base to tip and includes one replacement pad.

• Is this good? Is it worth the price? Thanks2 Answers
  • I have used eyelashes curlers before, but my eyelashes ar...1 Answers
  • What’s the best eyelash curler you guys would recommend??5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I love this curler. I have the tiniest stick straight lashes and this curler does wonders for me. I was always a fan of Shu Umera and when you could no longer by curlers here in the states I decided to try this one out. I am sold. Oh, you get free pad refills for life!! " in 242 reviews
  • "ONLY THIS eyelash curler fits my asian eyes! if you are asian like me, and having a hard time to find the perfect eyelash curler, TRY THIS!" in 188 reviews
  • "Long lasting, and made my short lashes look long and thick with a perfect combination with mascara!" in 77 reviews
Bern D.
Los Angeles, CA
Best Eye Lash Curler Ever !!! My eyes are very tiny and flat. My eyes are hooded and I have tiny eyelids. I am Asian/Pacific islander which makes it a mission to find ways for my eyes pop. It grabs all my eyelash and fits my eyes perfectly. My Revlon eye lash curler in gold doesn't compare to this one. There is Zero snagging and it grabs every lash I got. it curls my lashes perfectly. Its curved and flat to capture every lash which is perfect for my eyes. Makeup and eyeliner does get it dirty which shows how much it works! I love it, I reccommend and would rebuy. I always use Eyelash curler first before mascara.
Sarah G.
Minot AFB , ND
DO NOT USE THIS CURLER IF YOU HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN. I first used this lash curler at work and I LOVED it, yes it gives a great curl that holds, and opens the eye nicely. But what the brand and labels won’t tell you is this is made of nickel which is a MAJOR eye and skin irritant. I developed a rash 3 days after using this. I continued to use it thought because I thought it was a rash from my brushes or I even thought my eye primer was expired. No. It was the curler. 2 weeks later I find out they are made of nickel, I’ve stopped using it and switched to a tweezerman one, and the rash has started to fade. It was to the point my entire eyelid was red, itchy, and scaly. Just a warning!
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
I used to think that eyelash curlers were just a useless step in makeup application...until I was gifted a Shiseido curler for Christmas. Now I've seen the light, and I won't go back.

This curler is shaped absolutely perfectly to get every single lash without pinching your eyelid. That's a HUGE plus. I have pretty thin, straight lashes, and with a few pumps of this curler, my lashes hold a great curl all day long. The curler itself is constructed well, it's lightweight and durable enough to be worth the price tag.

If you've been unimpressed by other lash curlers, please try this one out! It's changed my whole makeup game.
Sirena N.
GAME CHANGER! So, a little background: I am of a pacific islander, Asian descent, so my eye shape is longer and more almond shaped than what I feel the "majority" of eye shapes can be (rounder, less shallow). So, traditional curlers like those from Revlon tend to be too rounded and deep, so they end up just pinching the inner and outer corner of my eyelids and not getting all my lashes.

The curve is shallower and longer, so it gets all my lashes and doesn't pinch my eyelids. I've literally owned mine for years (5+) and it is still going strong! I just buy refills from Amazon every so often! Seriously, if you have more almond shaped eyes, skip the drugstore and buy this!!!
Winnie C.
Midland, TX
BEST EYELASH CURLER EVER!!!! Being Asian, I inherited monolid/hooded eyelids which makes it difficult for me to curl my eyelashes. Another problem with my lashes include how they're short and are slanted straight down. I use to buy cheap eyelash curlers which never fit my eyes and I was never able to curl my lashes effectively. Luckily, shiseido makes this amazing eyelash curler that fits my eye shape perfectly which leads to better and longer lasting eyelash curls! So if you're debating on splurging on this eyelash curler, I'll definitely recommend it!!
Mandy M.
Indianapolis
I love this curler so much!  My eyelids are hooded and my eyelashes are thick and stick straight!  Nothing I did before I bought this curler could help them out-- not the curl before method, not the "walk the eyelash curler up the last" method, not even the coat once, curl, coat twice, curl again.  (I didn't try the heat the curler option, because that honestly scares me to death!) I honestly thought that maybe I just had "uncurlable" lashes.  This one has changed the game.  Easier to use than my old curler (no pinching, no trying to find the right angle) and actually works like a dream.  I was skeptical that eyelash curlers could honestly be different, but this one was worth the cost!
Jenny M.
This eyelash curler is the BOMBBB !!! It’s easy to use and will curl your lashes so well that they stay curled for the entire day. I changed my makeup routine recently to where i will just curl my lashes with this because it makes them look sooooo long, and not even wear mascara. Which is a huge step for me because my lashes are so short, thin, and weak. This is such a confidence booster and SOOOOO worth the $20. Save for this curler and just get a drugstore mascara, that’s the way to go sis
Izy H.
HG product alert yo! I'm of East Asian descent, so I have puffy/hooded eyes. Western eyelash curlers typically pinch my eyelids and cause a sorts of unnecessary owwie-ness! No problems with eyelid pinching with Shiseido. It's likely due to the fact Shiseido is a century old Japanese company. Interestingly enough, my Caucasian friends, or friends who do not have hooded eyelids, love this curler too, so I guess you can call it an universal curler! This curler curls verrry well and the curl lasts all day! I have stuck straight lashes and this curls them like a dream. Some days I just curl and forego mascara.
Minus 1 star for the "black metallic chrome" curlers that are sold in most US store (Sephora, Macys, etc) The black chrome paint actually flakes off! Get the standard silver one from Amazon.
lily t.
Troy, NY
By far the best eyelash curler you will ever use. I’ve gone though ALOT of them, plastic, metal, heated, curling wands, you name it, I’ve tried it. My very straight Asian eyelashes are hard to curl and stay curled. Since using this lash curler in conjunction with a smaller brushed mascara has really changed the game for me. I don’t know what it is...all of these curlers look the same, but there’s just something extra about Shiseido’s lash curler 🤷🏻‍♀️
emily y.
Chapel Hill, NC
I have been using this thing since I was 16 and I've never looked back. MONOLID / ASIAN GIRLS: this will be your best friend. It fits the curvature(or lack of) of my eye perfectly for beautiful lifted lashes every time. I clamp at the base lightly and work my way down the lashes to give it a natural curl instead of a single weird crimp. I buy the little replacements on amazon for super cheap! Lasts forever, highly recommend this eyelash curler.
maarya e.
Engnald
Worth the price?
Is it really worth the hype?
Jessica D.
Pierce, NE
Much cheaper lash curlers are out there. Should I spend the extra money and buy this one to last the 6 months some reviewers are saying it lasts?
Jessenia V.
Hialeah, FL
Do you use this before or after applying your mascara?
Lauren N.
Is there much of a difference in these expensive eyelash curlers and the ones you would get at the drugstore? Is it worth the price?