Shiseido Eye Care SHISEIDO by Shiseido Future Solution Eye & Lip Contour Cream--/0.5OZ for Women

BY SHISEIDO

Fatima G.
Elk Grove, CA
Everything about this product deserves a five-star. Smells wonderful, price is reasonable, the texture of this product is like a mousse/cream like texture. I also forgot to mention that this product works! I love it and my whole family uses it.
Kearstin S.
Des Moines, IA
Amazing product! If you are able to spring for it, absolutely do! The only downside is the steep price. It feels luxurious, and only takes one application to really notice a difference. Absolutely recommend :) I noticed less puffiness and dark circles right away. It feels really good to put on. If you can try it, do!
Carla S.
Macomb
This eye cream works well. However, I had to stop using it because it is so rich it was not meshing with my other skincare products. I started getting acne just below my eyes.
allison a.
Olympia
I think this is my ride or die eye cream. Every night I wear this, I wake up with zero dark circles or puffiness. It's very rich and so little goes such a long way.
Nadia S.
This is the Rolls Royce of eye creams. It's definitely not for everyone - it's extremely thick and creamy and really meant for very dry or mature skin. That being said, there's absolutely nothing better for those skin types. This is refreshing and nourishing to the under eye area and no lie - this actually makes wrinkles go away. I have never seen a skincare product actually reduce the number of fine lines except for 2 Shiseido eye creams (this one and the Ultimune eye cream booster). You get what you pay for with this product; it's crazy expensive, but you get real results.
Kate S.
This is an amazing lip and eye cream. It is one of my favorite lip moisturizers, I lather it on before bed and wake up with smooth, soft lips. It also helps my under eyes with getting rid of my dark circles, and fine lines. The only reason why I give 4 stars is because there is perfume in it.
Catherine C.
Dallas, TX
I wanted to love this. It's really expensive and it has a very high end look and feel. Sadly, I just didn't see a big difference. In fact, it left my skin rather greasy after just a few applications.

I am not one to give up so easily so I used it for about two weeks and it ends up breaking my skin out.

So, this is a pass for me.
Linda G.
Salinas, CA
I love Shiesedo skin care. Since I was 13 I've been using their moisturizers and eye creams. I feel that it's made such a difference because I started early. This eye cream is so light and delicate-it's perfect for the delicate skin it goes on. In the mornings I feel my skin looks less puffy under my eyes.
eirini t.
Holy grail of eye creams !! It brightens , moisturizes and firms .. I use it Day and night , it lasts a long time as you don't need much . It isn't cheap , but well worth the investment!
Emily L.
Garden Grove, CA
This eye cream was light, nongreasy, but yet still quite moisturizing and effective. It was gentle on my undereye area and left the area quite plump. It provided a smoother application for my concealer the next morning. I would recommend this to friends :)
Heather H.
Carmel, IN
Is this really worth the hype/money?