Shiseido Eye and Lip Contour Regenerating Cream

This powerful restorative treatment is formulated to visibly renew and prolong skin’s beauty around the delicate eye and lip areas. Dark circles, puffiness and wrinkles appear reduced while skin looks tightened and dramatically smooth thanks to rich, 24-hour moisture. Skin around eyes and lips appears youthful and luminous.

For all skin types. Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist-tested.

After 4 weeks:

• 99% felt it makes your eye area more youthful-looking
  • 99% felt it brings out firmness of your delicate eye area skin
  • 99% felt it brings out the firmness of the skin in your mouth area
  • 98% felt it reduces the appearance of laugh lines
  • (Tested by 104-105 women)

HOW TO USE

Use every morning and night. In the morning, use before applying product with UV protection. At night, use as the last step of your skincare regimen. Take the amount of a small pearl onto the fingertips and spread it gently and slowly in the eye and mouth areas.

KEY INGREDIENTS

• Exclusive SkingenecellEnmei helps visibly renew skin’s beauty and reduce the appearance of signs of aging.
  • Houttuynia Cordata Extract helps give skin a firm look and visibly reduce the appearance of puffiness.
  • Aura Radiance Powder helps reduce the appearance of dark circles while delivering a soft luminescence.
  • Uji Green Tea Extract helps provide antioxidant benefits.
  • Oshima Sakura Leaf Extract helps promote a fresh, bright look.
  • Hokkaido Angelica Root Extract helps reveal skin with a youthful appearance.
  • Okura Extract helps give skin a look of resilience.

.INGREDIENTS: WATER(AQUA/EAU), GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TREHALOSE, PETROLATUM, MINERAL OIL(PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/HUILE MINERALE), DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, MYRISTYL MYRISTATE, HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, SILICA, STEARYL ALCOHOL, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRABEHENATE/BENZOATE/ETHYLHEXANOATE, PIPERIDINEPROPIONIC ACID, BATYL ALCOHOL, ISODODECANE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PEG-40 STEARATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), DIMETHYLACRYLAMIDE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE CROSSPOLYMER, POLYISOBUTENE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), SORBITAN TRISTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ACRYLATES/STEARETH-20 METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, SODIUM CITRATE, MICA, BHT, 2-O-ETHYL ASCORBIC ACID, PEG-240/HDI COPOLYMER BIS-DECYLTETRADECETH-20 ETHER, BARIUM SULFATE, SODIUM METABISULFITE, TRISODIUM EDTA, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), SODIUM METAPHOSPHATE, CITRIC ACID, LINALOOL, ALCOHOL, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, LIMONENE, SACCHAROMYCES FERMENT LYSATE FILTRATE, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, BENZYL BENZOATE, PRUNUS SPECIOSA LEAF EXTRACT, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), ANGELICA ACUTILOBA ROOT EXTRACT, ISODONIS JAPONICUS LEAF/STALK EXTRACT, ALUMINA, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, HIBISCUS ESCULENTUS FRUIT EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, HOUTTUYNIA CORDATA EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL,

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Shiseido Eye and Lip Contour Regenerating Cream!
San Francisco, CA
The texture was so greasy and didn't absorb easily and needed to message it more on your skin wich is not what I like.
Contours my eyes and lips really well, I know slemone who works at Macy's and was able to get a proper recommendation!!
Sacramento, CA
I use this on a daily basis and it keeps my makeup from caking up around my couture spots where I put the most makeup.
Hanover, NH
This is such a great moisturizer. It really helps when my skin dries out from retin-a or when I have an eczema flair.
Got this as a sample and quickly bought a jar. I've always had really dry lids, so my eye makeup never looked right.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Very rich in formula. I applied the cream thinly every night and woke up with hydrated undereyes. Would recommend.
Brooklyn, NY
A very rich eye cream. Good to put on right before going to bed! A little heavy to wear during the day time though.
Memphis , TN
Hands down a great brand! This cream shows results instantly. I love it, I really feel like it's worth my money!
Williamsville , Ny
I loved this product. But sadly it did make me break out. I have extremely sensitive skin so it might just be me.
Frederick, MD
My favorite eye cream ever, is expensive but worth your money. I just like to use it at night because is thick.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...