Shiseido Eye and Lip Contour Regenerating Cream

This powerful restorative treatment is formulated to visibly renew and prolong skin’s beauty around the delicate eye and lip areas. Dark circles, puffiness and wrinkles appear reduced while skin looks tightened and dramatically smooth thanks to rich, 24-hour moisture. Skin around eyes and lips appears youthful and luminous.

For all skin types. Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist-tested.

After 4 weeks:

• 99% felt it makes your eye area more youthful-looking
  • 99% felt it brings out firmness of your delicate eye area skin
  • 99% felt it brings out the firmness of the skin in your mouth area
  • 98% felt it reduces the appearance of laugh lines
  • (Tested by 104-105 women)

HOW TO USE

Use every morning and night. In the morning, use before applying product with UV protection. At night, use as the last step of your skincare regimen. Take the amount of a small pearl onto the fingertips and spread it gently and slowly in the eye and mouth areas.

KEY INGREDIENTS

• Exclusive SkingenecellEnmei helps visibly renew skin’s beauty and reduce the appearance of signs of aging.
  • Houttuynia Cordata Extract helps give skin a firm look and visibly reduce the appearance of puffiness.
  • Aura Radiance Powder helps reduce the appearance of dark circles while delivering a soft luminescence.
  • Uji Green Tea Extract helps provide antioxidant benefits.
  • Oshima Sakura Leaf Extract helps promote a fresh, bright look.
  • Hokkaido Angelica Root Extract helps reveal skin with a youthful appearance.
  • Okura Extract helps give skin a look of resilience.

.INGREDIENTS: WATER(AQUA/EAU), GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TREHALOSE, PETROLATUM, MINERAL OIL(PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/HUILE MINERALE), DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, MYRISTYL MYRISTATE, HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, SILICA, STEARYL ALCOHOL, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRABEHENATE/BENZOATE/ETHYLHEXANOATE, PIPERIDINEPROPIONIC ACID, BATYL ALCOHOL, ISODODECANE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PEG-40 STEARATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), DIMETHYLACRYLAMIDE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE CROSSPOLYMER, POLYISOBUTENE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), SORBITAN TRISTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ACRYLATES/STEARETH-20 METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, SODIUM CITRATE, MICA, BHT, 2-O-ETHYL ASCORBIC ACID, PEG-240/HDI COPOLYMER BIS-DECYLTETRADECETH-20 ETHER, BARIUM SULFATE, SODIUM METABISULFITE, TRISODIUM EDTA, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), SODIUM METAPHOSPHATE, CITRIC ACID, LINALOOL, ALCOHOL, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, LIMONENE, SACCHAROMYCES FERMENT LYSATE FILTRATE, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, BENZYL BENZOATE, PRUNUS SPECIOSA LEAF EXTRACT, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), ANGELICA ACUTILOBA ROOT EXTRACT, ISODONIS JAPONICUS LEAF/STALK EXTRACT, ALUMINA, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, HIBISCUS ESCULENTUS FRUIT EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, HOUTTUYNIA CORDATA EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL,

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Shiseido Eye and Lip Contour Regenerating Cream!
I bought it and used it for 2 years. The package seems small but it lay so long. I am 33 and no signs of wrinkles yet. I have to just say thanks to this cream. Great product! It's very expensive it it's worth it!
Dearborn, MI
I m 27 years old, and I know this product is too rich for my age. i only use this eye cream every other day with steam eye mask. It works really well! It is kinda oily, so just a lil bit is enough. Be sure to have warm hand, before apply it on.
Pawtucket, RI
Great product to add to your shiseido regime. Best results when you let soak in after washing face and applying softner or before you put your primer and other makeup on
J'adore ce produit. Très bon. Agréable et qui donne une bonne mine. Laisse les lèvres douces et nourrit et très bonne odeur
North Hills, CA
Very good quality Very expensive though My skin is very soft Good amount in the jar
Jensen Beach, FL
Purchased at: Macy's
This cream feels amazing. It’s thick to the touch but melts into the skin and definitely plumps and hydrates. It may even relieve wrinkles but it seems overpriced for the payoff. The face cream for day is also incredible but maybe not worth the price compared to Botox
Longwood, FL
My eyes and lips have never looked better, fine lines and crows feet are no longer visable and well worth the price in my opinion as it has given me back my confidence and made my appearance more youthful. You will be happy you purchased.
Elk Grove, CA
Everything about this product deserves a five-star. Smells wonderful, price is reasonable, the texture of this product is like a mousse/cream like texture. I also forgot to mention that this product works! I love it and my whole family uses it.
Tbilisi
This is a excellent eye and lip cream I'm a fan of this eye cream. It doesn't sting or burn, smells good but not overwhelmingly perfumy. Best eye cream ever! I have used this product for the first time It has definitely slowed down the aging process for me. I am 32 and have very few fine lines around my eyes. I attribute alot of this to this product
Funkstown, MD
This is THE BEST eye cream you will ever use! It does everything I want in one cream. It will last you forever as well because you only need just a dot of it. It tightens fine lines, helps with my dark circles and somehow gives a mattifying effect. I will repurchase and recommend to many.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...