Shiseido Eye and Lip Contour Regenerating Cream

This powerful restorative treatment is formulated to visibly renew and prolong skin’s beauty around the delicate eye and lip areas. Dark circles, puffiness and wrinkles appear reduced while skin looks tightened and dramatically smooth thanks to rich, 24-hour moisture. Skin around eyes and lips appears youthful and luminous.

For all skin types. Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist-tested.

After 4 weeks:

• 99% felt it makes your eye area more youthful-looking
  • 99% felt it brings out firmness of your delicate eye area skin
  • 99% felt it brings out the firmness of the skin in your mouth area
  • 98% felt it reduces the appearance of laugh lines
  • (Tested by 104-105 women)

HOW TO USE

Use every morning and night. In the morning, use before applying product with UV protection. At night, use as the last step of your skincare regimen. Take the amount of a small pearl onto the fingertips and spread it gently and slowly in the eye and mouth areas.

KEY INGREDIENTS

• Exclusive SkingenecellEnmei helps visibly renew skin’s beauty and reduce the appearance of signs of aging.
  • Houttuynia Cordata Extract helps give skin a firm look and visibly reduce the appearance of puffiness.
  • Aura Radiance Powder helps reduce the appearance of dark circles while delivering a soft luminescence.
  • Uji Green Tea Extract helps provide antioxidant benefits.
  • Oshima Sakura Leaf Extract helps promote a fresh, bright look.
  • Hokkaido Angelica Root Extract helps reveal skin with a youthful appearance.
  • Okura Extract helps give skin a look of resilience.

.INGREDIENTS: WATER(AQUA/EAU), GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TREHALOSE, PETROLATUM, MINERAL OIL(PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/HUILE MINERALE), DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, MYRISTYL MYRISTATE, HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, SILICA, STEARYL ALCOHOL, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRABEHENATE/BENZOATE/ETHYLHEXANOATE, PIPERIDINEPROPIONIC ACID, BATYL ALCOHOL, ISODODECANE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PEG-40 STEARATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), DIMETHYLACRYLAMIDE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE CROSSPOLYMER, POLYISOBUTENE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), SORBITAN TRISTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ACRYLATES/STEARETH-20 METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, SODIUM CITRATE, MICA, BHT, 2-O-ETHYL ASCORBIC ACID, PEG-240/HDI COPOLYMER BIS-DECYLTETRADECETH-20 ETHER, BARIUM SULFATE, SODIUM METABISULFITE, TRISODIUM EDTA, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), SODIUM METAPHOSPHATE, CITRIC ACID, LINALOOL, ALCOHOL, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, LIMONENE, SACCHAROMYCES FERMENT LYSATE FILTRATE, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, BENZYL BENZOATE, PRUNUS SPECIOSA LEAF EXTRACT, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), ANGELICA ACUTILOBA ROOT EXTRACT, ISODONIS JAPONICUS LEAF/STALK EXTRACT, ALUMINA, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, HIBISCUS ESCULENTUS FRUIT EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, HOUTTUYNIA CORDATA EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL,

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Shiseido Eye and Lip Contour Regenerating Cream!
Portage , IN
Theeeee best eye cream ever! Takes away your lines instantly. I have fine lines and it smoothes right away! Love this eye cream! Well worth the price.
Union City, NJ
Amazing product!!! I use this for everything!! My eyes and lips!!!! My eyes are hydrated and so are my lips in love with shiseido future solutions!!!
I received this Shiseido product compliments of Sephora. It was a testing/trial size. The results were immediate and this product is so effective!
arlington
This cream is worth the money spent. My go to night eye cream. I pair it up with my future solution lx. It makes my face so smooth and no pores.
Florence , SC
This is a AMAZING product! I noticed a difference within the first few uses! Less dark baggy circles under my eyes! Less wrinkles and fine lines!
Inman, SC
Love it and again, i know the products from germany and my eyes do not look like wrinkled prunes,it is all about daily use. ,very smooth to aply
Shiseido has the beat smelling products! Its like a relaxing spa day smell, i believe this product really helps and leaves the skin glowing.
Loves it!! It’s really expensive but it worth so much and I recommend everyone to go get a sample because it’s work wonderful on the skin.
Minneapolis
This is so smooth and rich. Feels wonderful on the skin. I have sensitive skin but this has given me very soft and moisturized skin,
Sarasota, FL
Thi us my favorite skin care line. It is really good in your skin and brings the glow back. It is a little expensive but worth every penny
Ask a question to the Influenster community...