BY SHISEIDO

This powerful restorative treatment is formulated to visibly renew and prolong skin’s beauty around the delicate eye and lip areas. Dark circles, puffiness and wrinkles appear reduced while skin looks tightened and dramatically smooth thanks to rich, 24-hour moisture. Skin around eyes and lips appears youthful and luminous.

For all skin types. Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist-tested.

After 4 weeks:

• 99% felt it makes your eye area more youthful-looking
  • 99% felt it brings out firmness of your delicate eye area skin
  • 99% felt it brings out the firmness of the skin in your mouth area
  • 98% felt it reduces the appearance of laugh lines
  • (Tested by 104-105 women)

HOW TO USE

Use every morning and night. In the morning, use before applying product with UV protection. At night, use as the last step of your skincare regimen. Take the amount of a small pearl onto the fingertips and spread it gently and slowly in the eye and mouth areas.

KEY INGREDIENTS

• Exclusive SkingenecellEnmei helps visibly renew skin’s beauty and reduce the appearance of signs of aging.
  • Houttuynia Cordata Extract helps give skin a firm look and visibly reduce the appearance of puffiness.
  • Aura Radiance Powder helps reduce the appearance of dark circles while delivering a soft luminescence.
  • Uji Green Tea Extract helps provide antioxidant benefits.
  • Oshima Sakura Leaf Extract helps promote a fresh, bright look.
  • Hokkaido Angelica Root Extract helps reveal skin with a youthful appearance.
  • Okura Extract helps give skin a look of resilience.

.INGREDIENTS: WATER(AQUA/EAU), GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TREHALOSE, PETROLATUM, MINERAL OIL(PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/HUILE MINERALE), DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, MYRISTYL MYRISTATE, HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, SILICA, STEARYL ALCOHOL, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRABEHENATE/BENZOATE/ETHYLHEXANOATE, PIPERIDINEPROPIONIC ACID, BATYL ALCOHOL, ISODODECANE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PEG-40 STEARATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), DIMETHYLACRYLAMIDE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE CROSSPOLYMER, POLYISOBUTENE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), SORBITAN TRISTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ACRYLATES/STEARETH-20 METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, SODIUM CITRATE, MICA, BHT, 2-O-ETHYL ASCORBIC ACID, PEG-240/HDI COPOLYMER BIS-DECYLTETRADECETH-20 ETHER, BARIUM SULFATE, SODIUM METABISULFITE, TRISODIUM EDTA, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), SODIUM METAPHOSPHATE, CITRIC ACID, LINALOOL, ALCOHOL, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, LIMONENE, SACCHAROMYCES FERMENT LYSATE FILTRATE, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, BENZYL BENZOATE, PRUNUS SPECIOSA LEAF EXTRACT, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), ANGELICA ACUTILOBA ROOT EXTRACT, ISODONIS JAPONICUS LEAF/STALK EXTRACT, ALUMINA, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, HIBISCUS ESCULENTUS FRUIT EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, HOUTTUYNIA CORDATA EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL,

Fatima G.
Elk Grove, CA
Everything about this product deserves a five-star. Smells wonderful, price is reasonable, the texture of this product is like a mousse/cream like texture. I also forgot to mention that this product works! I love it and my whole family uses it.
Victoria L.
Shellman Bluff
I love this product. It really helps the texture of my skin around my eyes and lips. My skin feels and looks soft and supple. I purchased this from Macys online. I would purchase again and recommend it to my friends and clients
M Christina M.
I’m about four days in (sample) using this consecutively and love it so far. My eyes are more moisturized and there’s a noticeable difference in both the skin quality and brightness. I have already ordered a full size.
Carla S.
Macomb, MI
This eye cream works well. However, I had to stop using it because it is so rich it was not meshing with my other skincare products. I started getting acne just below my eyes.
Kristy L.
I just started using this I cream today and so far really like it it’s nourishing and I am excited to see how it works I don’t have aria issues around my lips but I will see how that acts with my skin
allison a.
Olympia, WA
I think this is my ride or die eye cream. Every night I wear this, I wake up with zero dark circles or puffiness. It's very rich and so little goes such a long way.
Nadia S.
This is the Rolls Royce of eye creams. It's definitely not for everyone - it's extremely thick and creamy and really meant for very dry or mature skin. That being said, there's absolutely nothing better for those skin types. This is refreshing and nourishing to the under eye area and no lie - this actually makes wrinkles go away. I have never seen a skincare product actually reduce the number of fine lines except for 2 Shiseido eye creams (this one and the Ultimune eye cream booster). You get what you pay for with this product; it's crazy expensive, but you get real results.
member-7932c
Love all their products and hope to be able to continue trying more of their products in the future so that i can verify alllll of their producta are equally great
Kate S.
This is an amazing lip and eye cream. It is one of my favorite lip moisturizers, I lather it on before bed and wake up with smooth, soft lips. It also helps my under eyes with getting rid of my dark circles, and fine lines. The only reason why I give 4 stars is because there is perfume in it.
Catherine C.
Dallas, TX
I wanted to love this. It's really expensive and it has a very high end look and feel. Sadly, I just didn't see a big difference. In fact, it left my skin rather greasy after just a few applications.

I am not one to give up so easily so I used it for about two weeks and it ends up breaking my skin out.

So, this is a pass for me.
Heather M.
Carmel, IN
Is this really worth the hype/money?