BY SHISEIDO

Description:

This powerful restorative treatment is formulated to visibly renew and prolong skin’s beauty around the delicate eye and lip areas. Dark circles, puffiness and wrinkles appear reduced while skin looks tightened and dramatically smooth thanks to rich, 24-hour moisture. Skin around eyes and lips appears youthful and luminous.

For all skin types. Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist-tested.

After 4 weeks:

99% felt it makes your eye area more youthful-looking
99% felt it brings out firmness of your delicate eye area skin
99% felt it brings out the firmness of the skin in your mouth area
98% felt it reduces the appearance of laugh lines
(Tested by 104-105 women)

How to use:

Use every morning and night. In the morning, use before applying product with UV protection. At night, use as the last step of your skincare regimen. Take the amount of a small pearl onto the fingertips and spread it gently and slowly in the eye and mouth areas.

Key ingredients:

Exclusive SkingenecellEnmei helps visibly renew skin’s beauty and reduce the appearance of signs of aging.
Houttuynia Cordata Extract helps give skin a firm look and visibly reduce the appearance of puffiness.
Aura Radiance Powder helps reduce the appearance of dark circles while delivering a soft luminescence.
Uji Green Tea Extract helps provide antioxidant benefits.
Oshima Sakura Leaf Extract helps promote a fresh, bright look.
Hokkaido Angelica Root Extract helps reveal skin with a youthful appearance.
Okura Extract helps give skin a look of resilience.

ingredients:

Ingredients: Water(Aqua/Eau), Glycerin, Dimethicone, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Trehalose, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil(Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minerale), Diisostearyl Malate, Myristyl Myristate, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Behenyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Silica, Stearyl Alcohol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetrabehenate/Benzoate/Ethylhexanoate, Piperidinepropionic Acid, Batyl Alcohol, Isododecane, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-40 Stearate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Dimethylacrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Crosspolymer, Polyisobutene, Fragrance (Parfum), Sorbitan Tristearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer, Sodium Citrate, Mica, Bht, 2-o-ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Peg-240/Hdi Copolymer Bis-decyltetradeceth-20 Ether, Barium Sulfate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Trisodium Edta, Aluminum Hydroxide, Potassium Hydroxide, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Sodium Metaphosphate, Citric Acid, Linalool, Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Saccharomyces Ferment Lysate Filtrate, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Geraniol, Benzyl Benzoate, Prunus Speciosa Leaf Extract, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Angelica Acutiloba Root Extract, Isodonis Japonicus Leaf/Stalk Extract, Alumina, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Hibiscus Esculentus Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Tocopherol,

Key ingredients:

Uji Green Tea Extract helps provide antioxidant benefits.
Oshima Sakura Leaf Extract helps promote a fresh, bright look.
Hokkaido Angelica Root Extract helps reveal skin with a youthful appearance.
Okura Extract helps give skin a look of resilience.

ingredients:

Buy on Sephora*
Suzie R.
Anaheim, CA
I love this eye cream! Its the only eye cream that gets rid of my dark circles. It is a bit rich and thick so I don't think this would be good for 25 and under as it might give you milia. I warm it with my fingers and pat under the eyes. I got my sister hooked on this eye cream too. Even her husband tried it and was amazed. To me, its decently priced. I've used many other eye creams over $200 that did nothing else than moisturize.
karly e.
flushing
My mom swears by this product and has been using it for years. She is in her early 60s and her skin is vibrant and clear! I’ve tried a small amount and have to say that it feels luxurious and hope for the same long term results as my mama.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Lilian M.
Union City, NJ
Although I have sensitive skin, this eye cream works wonders for my dark circles. Very gentle and I love the fact I can also use it around my laugh lines. Very effective. Pricey but worth it. Results are amazing .
Carol Z.
I believe in "prevention", the truth is I don't know if it's cream here is really doing it's job it's claimed for. But I choose to believe it. I don't see any lines around my lips is too much around eyes..... So the cream might be doing it's job. I feel more awake around the eyes, not as puffy.

It's a very rich, condense texture. And you don't need too much of it each use.

If you see lines already and then use this and think the line will go away....no....using it will prevent you from getting more lines and it's not a magic cream that's gonna make it go away right away.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Love this cream and we'll worth the splurge! I saw a pretty big difference on my under eyes after using this it wasent as puffy or dark and left them feeling super hydrated. My makeup went on alot better after as well it didn't get dry on my under eyes as it usually did. Highly recommend this cream!!
Travis C.
Las Vegas, NV
This might be one of the creamiest and richest eye creams I've ever used, it left my skin in fantastic shape and makeup Wynn on effortlessly over top. Though after I finished a jar, I can't say made a huge Improvement to my area, and given the price point I can't say it's worth a repurchase
Leonora D.
Hessmer, LA
Shisedo is one of my favorite skincare lines! This product is worth every penny! You will notice a huge difference in your fine lines & under eye circles! Will repurchase!!
Silvia B.
My husband purchased this for me. I absolutely love it. I have purchased many other eye creams this one is by far the best. Feels great i can see a difference under my eyes. This was a great choice my husband made. I will stick to this one no more looking for that perfect eye cream. ❤
Bryanna M.
Lakewood, CA
One of the best we creams on the planet. You want results, this will give it to you! Amazing for lines and hydration. It gives you instant results!
Tunisia S.
So expensive! !!!!!!
Yadira G.
N Miami Beach, FL
Is this good for combination skin?
Danica S.
Why the high ticket price?
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
Is this really worth my money?
Jenny E.
Ravena, NY
Who's tried this before and what skin regiment would this go good with? Is this better for day or night cream?