BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido Extra Smooth Sun Protection Cream SPF 38 PA++ for Face / Body An extra-creamy texture sun-care formula hydrates skin and combats fine lines. It protects face and body from UVA/UVB rays to prevent premature signs of aging. Water & perspiration-resistant. PABA-free. see more...

Sophie R.
San Diego, CA
This sunscreen lotion doesn't leave a white or purple cast to your skin when applied. It stays on and doesn't leave you feeling like you're wearing sunscreen. It's so smooth. Love this for extreme water activities!!
Hadeeqa I.
Jersey City, NJ
The only sun protection that actually makes my skin look better than without it. It makes my skin so soft and supple it's lightweight and doesn't feel sticky in the heat when I sweat. Absolutely love it
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
I love this so much! The Shiseido Extra Smooth Sun Protection Lotion has an SPF of 30 and it works great on both face and body. This worked very well for me & keeping me protected from the sun!
Jett W.
Oak creek , WI
Love this product and how it really hydrates your skin on a very sunny day and it makes you smell great. ❤
Kylee G.
Love this product so much It my favorite it works so well!! protects ur face very well
Virginia C.
Montréal , QC
It is one of the best I have ever used, perfect for summer.Once I put my moisturizer for the day, I apply a little sunscreen and my skin is ready for makeup.
Es de las mejores que he utilizado, perfecta para el verano.una vez que coloco mi crema hidratante para el dia, me aplico un poco del protector solar y mi piel esta lista para el maquillaje.
Christine L.
Saint Charles, MO
This is one of my fall time favorite products. I actually use it my makeup primer, but I love the fact that it's an SPF as well. It goes on very easy and blends in perfectly. This has helped me to keep my makeup on for the past 8 years. I will always purchase this.